So Amazon just dropped something off at my door, who wants to play a little game?

So Amazon just dropped something off at my door, who wants to play a little game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-BUvTomA7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found the stanley knife. Let's begin. Any guesses as to what it could be?

Its the dildos your mum ordered.

I really hope she didn't send them my place again.

Fuck off. Well all know it's your dragon dildo you faggot.

We're getting closer

its gonna be some normie tech

No one's come close yet, but we're almost at the big reveal. Final chance to get your guesses in.

abandon thread. its gonna be a shitty gpu

Its a gtx 1070

best be a 1080 and not a meme 70

EVGA GeForce 1080?

Grats to all the anons who guessed right.

yup. shitty gpu indeed. disliked. unsubscribed

Congrats, you wont regret it. I love my 1080

Nice sock. Now shut up about your meme tier GPU and post feet.

lmfao poorfag amd cuck detected
>inb4 "I was only jk xD"

OP Here. Anyone want to play along with the rest of the unboxing?

>buys 1080
>calls others cucks
nice joke

well that was lame. fuck these shitty threads

yes please, can we head over to
?

>Goy Edition
Enjoy!

It wasn't me, I wouldn't call you names just because you don't like my choice of GPU.

user gets fucked over twice in one thread

But GPUs are technology, not video games.

lol u posted it on ur phone faggot

>Founders edition

rather be rich cuck than a poor amd cuck

>if you don't waste money on overpriced shit, you are poor
oh my

Resorting to this because they cant afford one.
Im not OP but theres nothing wrong with the FE models .

If that's what you want to believe, that's fine user. I don't have to defend my choices by being petty.

>founders edition for gpu
>beta tester edition of gpu
>alpha tester edition

OP here, he's right though. I got impatient, it's the only one I could get my hands on, so I went for it. If I'd waited I might have got something that runs a little cooler.

for what game do you need a 1080 exactly? what gpu are you replacing?

I hope you have a nice 4k screens to go with it OP.

Brand new build, replacing my GAAAAAYming laptop.

1440p. 4K seemed like a waste when the card can't handle it.

Wonder what this big ass peice of white paper is. Might be the manual.

nvidia cards need a manual? wtf

>worrying about wasting money, at all
Yep, poor indeed

All electronics come with a manual and warranty. However, this turned out to be something way worse than that.

INTO THE BIN IT GOES.

Actually they run fine. I know as I got one nearly a month ago. (mine came 28th last month)

OP Here. Not saying it won't run fine, or I wouldn't have bought it, just saying that it's definitely not the coolest iteration of the card.

Nah I agree they are not the coolest things. I have odered a water block though to cool mine.

>implying rich people are rich because they waste money all the time
obviously you are spoiled by your parents

>Founders
>Thermal throttling is now a feature

The way its meant to catch fire™

It doesn't throttle, it just backs off the boost. And it's not Fermi, or AMD so don't worry, it won't catch fire.

It also came with some huge ass stickers as well. What in the actual fuck. Do they honestly think anyone who can afford to buy something in this tier would use something like this ever?

yes. yes they do.
Mostly because no sane person buys it so its ok. Welcome to the memebrand

EVGA has the best warranty and customer service though. It was also either this or Zotac, so...

And here it is folks, the moment that I've been waiting for at least. Isn't it just a thing of beauty.

of course they have a great customer service. this is basic requirement when dealing with tech illiterate rich people. (and their parent)

good goy

thank you for beta testing hardware with your purchase!

>It doesnt downclock, it just downclocks

Retired 6950: 40nm, Blower, 30% fan, >75c

Dont rationalize it. Send it back and grab a 1080 that isnt stock/founder.

Yo OP, R U going to talk about it all day & not use it, the same way u do ur vag.

Getting ready to take this thing for a spin

OP Here, If you look at any competent benchmarks, you'll see that even the AIB cards have the exact same issue. It's just a problem with how GPU Boost 3.0 works from what I can tell.

Granted the issue isn't as bad with AIB cards, but if it gets too bad I can always send it back within 30 days. Doubt I'll notice the drop of 4-5 FPS though.

Spin dat meme gpu

thats a nice case, coolermaster right?

a hairdrier?

Thanks user. Fractal Define S.

Can i hijack this thread for a series question?

When will all of the companies have their non founders edition garbage cards on the market, and how long after that until they aren't 100% out of stock 100% of the time?

>buying a REFERENCE EDITION gpu
you're the cuck, friendo. it's not even a 1080ti
they really over-hyped this piece of shit and you ate that cock with your ass

njoy your nvidia
youtube.com/watch?v=H-BUvTomA7M

And since my motherboard hasn't actually arrived yet. That's all for today.

I'm going back to suffering. Hope you enjoyed the thread.

Most companies have reported end of July before stock levels start to normalise. I'd guess that means mid-August, Early September in real terms.

kys waste of a thread

Why the fuck is it that the nvidiots only argument is lolpoorfag? Don't you have actual numbers to put on the table?

it's to compensate for buying a fucking hairdrier

8 and 213
That enough numbers for you?

>The FOUNDER'S EDITION of the GTX 1080 doesn't even come in an ESD bag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Founder's Edition
You dun goofed OP, should've waited for availability on custom models, a bit of patience and you would've had a better card.

there's this fucking autistic faggot in my uni that has this sticker on his laptop. he also plays league of legends in the front row during all the lectures.

no one cares op, kys.

congrats, op, you "founder", you :^) *pats him on the head*

No, you are wrong. The reference throttles because of GPU temp AND power target. Models with better cooling only throttle because of power target, which is what GPUs from both AMD and NVIDIA have been doing for quite a while now, so nothing special.

GTX 1080 FE is shit because the cooler is shit, but a better cooler doesn't do anything to power-related throttling.

The one from NVIDIA does. I think it's just EVGA who cheaped out.

Wow. I have no words. Mine are already in the bin.

but you get to be a founder™ :^) i.e. stereotypical nvidia fanboy retard

Obviously you don't earn enough of your own money. When I was "poor" I saved up to buy overpriced shit, and now when I'm not poor, I don't need to save up as much. You're a dumbass because you think rich ppl spend money ALL THE TIME but that's not how it works poorfag. It's spending it whenever you can, on something you want.
Start dreaming big user, or else you'll always be stuck buying cheap inferior shit

You do make yourself look very silly with these posts.
The throttling wasnt on every card
The ones it was on have been fixed in the last update

i've always been bothered that the arrow indicating the speed has clearly not reached max

squeee !

>amazon
You are part of the cancer that is killing america.