/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>Old News
• user's enjoying his H22 → to those looking to move to a slightly bigger quad the JJRC H98 is the perfect next step for beginners → →
• Anons looking for cheap Gentle Typhoon case fans are asked to put in product requests with FastTech →
• user bought a fake DW Watch → another's been enjoying his for 5-6 months →
• The fake GTX 960 → that fooled German stores, Newegg now makes appearance on Gearbest → as Gearbest is generally incompetent and unaware when it comes to pc components they sell (they labeled a AM2 CPU as AM3) best to notify them of this & have them removed.
• user takes apart a chink security camera →
• user has his Xiaomi Hybrid cables curl on him →
• user finds loads of Gearbest coupons → → → → for cheap Chink Shit on a Russian Forum →

>New News
• user copies some gearbest discount codes from a russian site →
• user unboxing some towels, sponges and a camera → → →
• user says the chinks are complaining about wires breaking on Airs and expects V2 → → →
• user reviews a gay towel from gaybeast in hopes of earning good boy points →
• For those who are new to the threads, sharks do indeed work →

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/-Aluminum-Micro-for-SD/32482435706.html
fasttech.com/products/2954100
aliexpress.com/item/Non-Contact-IR-Infrared-Thermometer-LCD-Display-Digital-Temperature-Gun-Temp-Thermometer-Laser-Handheld/32387027605.html
banggood.com/2016midyear.html
cnkod.ru/kuponyi-gearbest/
youtube.com/watch?v=anuMq6eR1Wk
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html
aliexpress.com/item/role-tudorness-men-Mechanical-Automatic-Gents-Watch-Mens-Sports-Watches-self-wind-wristwatch-X-3999-56000/32683694548.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10017_507,searchweb201603_10&btsid=42878276-bc8d-4b16-8a0b-44fd3f99fea8
aliexpress.com/item/2-pcs-lot-185g-pc-carbon-fiber-external-quick-lock-Trekking-pole-hike-telescope-stick-nordic/32433201423.html
aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/2196052.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32685558239.html
aliexpress.com/item/Top-Grade-Brand-BAGEL-Simple-Waterproof-Mechanical-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-Men-Business-Wrist-Watch-Time-Wathes/32338488058.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.13.0NU04e&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_10032_10040,searchweb201603_10&btsid=b69e3d7f-0477-4f3b-b84b-51034340ac90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any owners of picrelated in here? I have a small question.

Is it possible to set the default backlight mode? I want it to always be off unless I turn it on.
So whenever I turn on my PC I want it to be completely off. As I understand, it doesn't work like that usually, but maybe I'm wrong.

First for Teclast X80 Power.

Worth it? YES/NO

Tablets are useless for most people, don't fall for the meme

got worried when thread was down for a while

My Micro-SD Box arrived. It's pretty cool, but a little wiggly. Don't expect too much, but it's nice for $2.32. I recommend it!
aliexpress.com/item/-Aluminum-Micro-for-SD/32482435706.html

depends on what you're using it for desu.

Oh hey, i have this! Apparently it does remember the previous setting on power loss. (I just tested)

When are the chinks going to knock off VR? You'd think they'd have a full fledged device on par with the OR by now for 100 bucks.

>Tablets are useful for most people, don't listen to me I haven't left my desktop in two weeks

Fixed this for you deary

yeah, me too, that's why I made one...

Thanks! Glad to finally have confirmation.

I'd buy this in an instant, if I actually had more than two SD cards

Foam? Doesnt that cause static electricity? I think you got chink'd

>I'm a pathetic normie who routinely leaves the house
I'm still running a Samsung S2 because it does everything anyone could ever need and upgrading smartphones is the biggest retard magnet ever, and my cheap tablet is only brought out when I need to take a dump.

Ordered zirkons and superlux 668

if you don't have a specific use for it when you buy it then yes it's just going to collect dust.

>using a tablet in the bathroom

Ewww

36 days later, the Cube iWork 10 Ultimate may finally arrive.

Fuck you, Gearbest. Seriously.

does apple put some sort of protection on these plugs? I want to buy one of these, just to not carry a huge cable for my X200

aliexpress.com/item/Wall-AC-Detachable-Electrical-Euro-EU-Plug-Duck-Head-for-Apple-iPad-Air-4-3-2/32225158190.html

Can someone say if these are original Kangertech batteries or at least trustable? I want to make someone a gift, so they shouldn't explode
fasttech.com/products/2954100

Yeah gearbest is awful with shipping time for me

Which country/shipping method?

It was "processing" for 20 days and then took an additional 7 to actually get to PostNL. PostNL/USPS only took 9 days to get from China to Denver, CO.

post more ridiculously cheap stuff

PostNL registered. Supposedly expedited, but that term means nothing

You should have open a ticket after 3-4 days nothing happend. That mostly help

I'm in texas and the last time I ordered from gearbest it took a month, never again.

Is there a good reason to get a raspberry pi over one of those android boxes like the m8s or whatever?

If they don't ship it means they don't have the product in stock. You only open a ticket if you want to cancel the order.

I did after the first week of processing. They told me it had been packed the day before and was ready to go out. I hassled them twice a week for the next 2 weeks and they just said please be patient. They obviously didn't have it in stock.

The journey of finding my chink EDC knife is about to end, only two contenders left.

Was at work, tried making a thread on my phone but captcha simply refused to load. Sorry guys.

Buy both

Best thing I've ever bought from aliexpress

aliexpress.com/item/Non-Contact-IR-Infrared-Thermometer-LCD-Display-Digital-Temperature-Gun-Temp-Thermometer-Laser-Handheld/32387027605.html

Get a windows dongle or mini PC...

what are you planning to do?

Are there any /CSG/ apporved chink cpu coolers? My stock heatsink is a piece of shit, and I really need a new one.

like which ones sempai? Note that I'm trying to cheap out on this, since I'm only going to use it to watch movies and maybe play some arcade emulators on my tv.

Yeah, i don't understand why they do this. I've ordered things they haven't had in stock but didn't mark them as NOT IN STOCK. Don't get why, it just makes more work for them.

Some movies and emulators, that's pretty much it. Emulators only up to and including ps1, if that makes any difference.

my shit always arrived in less than 10 days.
germanfag here. i always press auto and don'T pay for a tracking number, but still get one.

I got the Pipo X8 a while ago, had 64GB and and small screen for when I only use it to play music, it was something like 85 bucks with discounts on BG

Speaking of BG, found banggood.com/2016midyear.html

Get a Scythe Fuma, performs the same as the memed browno Noctua 15 at half the price.

Thanks to my knowledge of russian and inspired by previous forum discoveries, I found this russian GearBest coupon site. I only checked the first coupon and the vernee thor one.

First coupon took of 8% off my 14$ ganzo knife order but it doesn't seem to work on the already discounted stuff. Vernee one was already expired but I haven't checked any others though.

cnkod.ru/kuponyi-gearbest/

I hope you guys realize you're contributing to spankings when you make 1 star ratings.

youtube.com/watch?v=anuMq6eR1Wk

Needs more sharks.

That feel when an order I made last week is arrived today while one I made 3 weeks ago hasn't arrived.

delete this

why would I?

Why did you say that, i was happy with it

Is not the same foam they use on the box of motherboards to protect them?

I want to fuck the cutie on the far right that moaned at 0:42

serrated knife is shit, no matter the knife.
Buy an Opinel. Seriously. You'll thank me in 15 years "Yep, user was right, it is a good knife and durable too".

should quote

We should talk about these threads and the news requirement.

I think news are a really good thing but it seems like people aren't willing to spend time making a thread because of that.

We can't have threads 404.

>Emulators only up to and including ps1
Don't get a Raspberry Pi then because the first two can't really do PS1 emulation very well. Also nothing can do N64 emulation very well so if you're planning on playing Mario Tennis think again.

I think yes. It feels like this you said. Also i think the chinks are not that stupid. It should be okay

I agree, and thanks to the guys who actually take their time to make them

OP here, feel free to make a new one with proper news... I just copy/pasted the old ones since regular OP was busy and no one cared to make a new thread for half an hour...

I sometimes make one when I know "regular OP" is at work/sleeping but this time I was away.
I don't know if there are other people who make "proper" threads.

I'm not buying an Opinel, but I have a valid reason.

I already did it 12 years ago.

You are doing God's work, user.
thanks faggot

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html

I am tempted...

Got the huion h420 for $18 with the tangct coupon, thanks f4m.

Can i use gbpoints with coupons? do they stack?

Can anyone recommend any of the fake tudors/rolexes?

I found this which I like the look of:

aliexpress.com/item/role-tudorness-men-Mechanical-Automatic-Gents-Watch-Mens-Sports-Watches-self-wind-wristwatch-X-3999-56000/32683694548.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10017_507,searchweb201603_10&btsid=42878276-bc8d-4b16-8a0b-44fd3f99fea8

I just wish it had the red bezel.

I have no fucking clue about how to browse that.

Link isn't working, got a new one?

Ali CF trekking poles arrived this morning. Holy christ these are **NICE** for the money. As nice as anything I've owned or seen for 3x the price.

The ones I ordered are here: aliexpress.com/item/2-pcs-lot-185g-pc-carbon-fiber-external-quick-lock-Trekking-pole-hike-telescope-stick-nordic/32433201423.html

Highly recommend to /csg/out/ crossover folks.

p.s. ignore terrible pic, I'm using a ChinkPhone

bought a pair of these because they look cool. 64ohm

aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/2196052.html

Sick vape bro, pls quit smoking altogether tho

Apparently it does let you stack that shit.

Any good micro usb cable? I need 5 budget 15$

Sorry.
m.aliexpress.com/item/32685558239.html

Should be working.

>mac

or victorinox SAK, there are even locking blades on the bigger models

otherwise I'd pick the top one

I loved by victorinox lock-blade one-handed new soldier. Can't remember now how I lost it. Want a new one but hold fuck they're expensive.

Crossposting to share the joys of chink shit gen with other boards is a great thing.

Thanks but I want an actual fake with branding not some blank lookalikes.

I'll never be able to afford an actual Tudor so I want as close as I can get.

bagelsport make some nice rolex copies, been thinking of getting the milgauss one for myself

aliexpress.com/item/Top-Grade-Brand-BAGEL-Simple-Waterproof-Mechanical-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-Men-Business-Wrist-Watch-Time-Wathes/32338488058.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.13.0NU04e&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_10032_10040,searchweb201603_10&btsid=b69e3d7f-0477-4f3b-b84b-51034340ac90

which ChinkPhone?

I mean, for that much money why not get a seiko skx007 and do a mod to it?

They're not blank, they edit the pictures

>he can't cheeki breeki
xaxax

thanks f@m, review the knife when it arrives

Got you covered on the SAK too senpai.

oh boy, what do we have here?

Not the same. Could get it looking close but could never have the same details. It would always be off. Would never be able to get the bezel, crown or backplate right. The same goes for the case.

Ah okay. Thanks!

Ruizu X02.

I thought the second and third iteration of the raspberry could do ps1 fairly well? But a raspberry alone costs like 43 euro over here, so by the time I've got the complete setup I'm probably looking at anywhere between 50 and 60 minus controllers. So it's a bit too expensive for what's basically a toy that I'm only going to use sporadically.

I've pretty much no interest in the n64 though, I just want the ps1 for some side scrolling shooters, but otherwise I'm mainly looking for arcade games like metal slug.

Sup

I guess it does, you're welcome brah

>what is google translate

Say that not on the bar to my face fucker and see what happens.

I'm just aftaid that you'll pay $150 to have it break in a year. How about Steinhart? They are $300 but will last for decades (and look like tudors).

Pic related

ye

oi suka fite me aks only no artifacts i'll rek u m8

The android box I ordered came today, it's quite comfy.

Have never actually posted on /out/ despite being an /out/doorsman. Do post on /trv/ sometime though.

They're close but no cigar. I have a source to get a very high quality fake which comes highly recommended from a bunch of people. Basically a exact copy of a genuine tudor. Can even swap genuine spares into it. But comes with a £300+ price tag.

To be fair if I spend £100 and it breaks in a year, I won't be heartbroken.