/csg/ Chink Shit General

Three whole threads to catch up on, hope you guys are having a great day!

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• UPDATE for anons looking to purchase Gentle Typhoons unlike Gearbest having amnesia when asked FastTech responds to Request in timely manner and looks into selling them the more anons that request it with them the bigger the chance of being sold there.
• user finds another Gearbest coupon worth using its for the Xiaomi Roidmi 2S International Edition its currently on pre-order for $29.88 the coupon makes it $18.99 instead aside from being able to charge your chink shit it can also transmit tunes to your car radio via bluetooth • user just got his Note 3 • user's having trouble controlling his urges to purchase chink shit • user buys leds they work! • Want to get more Gearbest points? Look into making short video reviews or contacting them for their promotion program (reviewing their app gets you 500points reviewing Gb on sites like NortonSafeweb gets you 300points per site • Reposting Gearbest coupons for cheap chink shit • user buys Micro SD card box • user narrows down his search for a EDC knife • user finds another Russian coupon for Gearbest that takes 8% off his Ganzo knife • user gets trekking poles and is impressed with their quality • user gets a Ruizu • user gets his fake Casio watch • user finds neat flashcart for the NES • user bought a chink dac, the line out port is empty another user bought the same but his line out is still there • user accidentally cracks his One+One screen, looks for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro as replacement Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Creative-jokes-sad-frog-sad-frog-spirit-pollution-pumping-paper-tissue-paper-tissue-box-plush-toys/32685609291.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.160.9f4d7l&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10017_507,searchweb201603_7&btsid=d1d6075e-9d56-457e-ac0d-b1b1f73a9e26
aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Frog-Meme-Animal-Desgin-Hard-Plastic-Mobile-Phone-Cases-Accessories-For-iPhone-6-6-plus/32462166327.html
aliexpress.com/item/REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/32630418969.html
youtu.be/os_iCSyo6m8
gearbest.com/block-toys/pp_321178.html
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_266201.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk7gaKPgeWk
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347102.html
gearbest.com/binoculars-telescopes/pp_232306.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362337.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_252625.html
s.aliexpress.com/bAFv6fQn
aliexpress.com/item/Funny-Donald-Trump-T-Shirt-USA-presidential-election-Campaign-Vote-Republican-candidate-Tops-Tees-Men-Women/32657667694.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_507_10032,searchweb201603_11&btsid=5639f562-dcf0-4670-8442-74afdd082c42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a good person

Stinky chinky reviews here! Back with more reviews!!

What happens if I don't confirm my orders on aliexpress exactly?

Last minute addition, a $10 watch bought off AliExpress

Had anyone bought a good large backpack? Looking for something I could get a weekend's clothes and a Thinkpad in.

Does anybody have Mokee ROM installed on their RN3P and like it? Thinking about giving it a shot since it has the fewest glitches/bugs.

They get autoconfirmed when the protection period expires if you haven't submitted a ticket

What is the recommended /csg/ mp3 player?

ipod

ebin

Memefan faggot has one off AliExpress that's supposedly pretty gud, maybe you can summon him to post his chink backpack again

RUIZU X02

playstation 4

Microsoft Zune

i don't know what this dispenses

aliexpress.com/item/Creative-jokes-sad-frog-sad-frog-spirit-pollution-pumping-paper-tissue-paper-tissue-box-plush-toys/32685609291.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.160.9f4d7l&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10017_507,searchweb201603_7&btsid=d1d6075e-9d56-457e-ac0d-b1b1f73a9e26

Cancer

Astell & Kern

Toilet paper

Beosound 6

aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Frog-Meme-Animal-Desgin-Hard-Plastic-Mobile-Phone-Cases-Accessories-For-iPhone-6-6-plus/32462166327.html

it pumpes spirit pollution

The voices in your head

Got my Chuwi Hi12 w/ keyboard. Bit disappointed that source twitch streams and 1080p 60fps youtube gets a noticable amount of lag.

Thanks.

Which browser? Edge seems to be smoother than chrome on the chink windows tablets

this, chrome is cancer, use edge with winhelp's host file

S H A R K
H
A
R
K

Just made a test of my 60GB Kingdian. The reading speed is 226MB/s on old laptop with SATA 2.

It's a dyke

Thanks OP.

Here's a list of the less cheap things I've purchased that have arrived if anyone has questions:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Doogee HomTom HT6
Xiaomi 10000mAh power bank
All Winner A33 10.1" Tablet
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flip Case

I'll be posting reviews on GB later so I'll have to take photos anyway.

What model of Kingdian did you get?

>sad frog tissue box
It's for masturbating, and after you're done its face is your face because you realise you have no gf

>cheap

I said I have the 60GB one, so S180?

my 10 cent OTG adapter was sent with Bpost track

This takes peepee poopoo to the next level

Nice 1

Just found and bought this one:

aliexpress.com/item/REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/32630418969.html

(dubs)
(dubs)
dumb easter posters

Hey I'm the user who:

>accidentally cracks his One+One screen, looks for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro as replacement
Just want to make sure one more time if you guys think that the Redmi Note 3 is the best phone under $300? I've also been looking at the LG G4, Moto X pure, Huawei Honor 5x, and Alcatel Idol 3.

What grabs my eye from the Xiaomi is the:
>Band 4
>1080p res
>supposedly high battery life from 4000mah battery
>microsd card slot
>metal enclosure

Cons though are
>No band 12 (lucky to get band 4 though)
>MIUI possibly sucking
>Sketchy cynagenmod roms
>No USB-C (but is this a big deal?)

This would probably be better for the smartphone general thread but it doesn't exist right now.

i want to get a good mp3 player, that can also function as a DAC

does anyone know of any other than the fiio ones?

Yes, these are the items that aren't little $1 bits and pieces so anons are more likely to want a review before they purchase. I don't see the problem?

>tfw I make the news

All Winner A33 sounds like a stupid purchase

user who's Note 3 arrived yesterday here.
This is an excellent phone. Battery life isn't as good as I'm used to but at the current rate of discharge it'll still last a day and a half. Don't expect it to be great for camping trips though. MIUI had a nice UI. Icons a lot better than AOSP. Can't comment too much on the performance so far. Camera seems good but not brilliant.

It was. Screen had a ridiculously narrow viewing angle, maybe 20 degrees at most before it looked awful. Screen cracked when I had it on my lap and I bent over to pick something up and it no longer responded to touch after that.

You have really nice windows tablets for 10 bucks more, I can't understand how people buy those, 8gb ROM? come on...

Shit I got an old AMD athlon 5200. Thinking of buying a Phenom II x4 945 from the chinks. Ita used. Dunno if I ahouls buy it or just buy a real upgrade.

Phenomenal

Recommended chink stuff to buy from Gearbest? I already have the Shark though.

I'm honestly not sure why the heck I bought it. It might have been on sale at the time. I might have just read some shill posts. Who knows. At least it's dead now.

youtu.be/os_iCSyo6m8

>Battery life isn't as good as I'm used to
What? I though these phones had god tier battery life, what phone did you have previously?

Thank you!

>Battery life isn't as good as I'm used to but at the current rate of discharge it'll still last a day and a half

How many hours of SOT do you estimate you get? What percentage of brightness do you usually keep your phone at?

>Camera seems good but not brilliant
That's fine, I don't use my camera that much anyway.

If you live in the United States can you tell me if you're able to get LTE working on it?

>TIE Fighter metal model (warning: requires extreme manual dexterity and realistically a set of pliers)
gearbest.com/block-toys/pp_321178.html

Just make a separate category for them, stupid chinks

Fenonmenomenalno samo nastavi!

How good are these 8Bitdo controllers? This one's currently priced at $29.70

gearbest.com/video-game/pp_266201.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jk7gaKPgeWk

Okay I'll try using edge. Thanks guys.

Oh, there's Adblock Plus for edge now as well...

Doogee Homtom HT6 with 6250 mAh battery, at least that's what's claimed/printed on the battery, it lasted a bit over two days with GPS on, WiFi off (more with it on), screen on auto brightness with over 12 hours screen on time, can't remember how much exactly. Now that my new phone's here I'll test it.

8bitdo is a really legit bluetooth controller company. the price is worth it.

Best binoculars? I'm looking for the most furthest looking ones.

GB16SALE
= 8% on whole order on GB.
25€.128GB.MIXZA.Fucking.Shark.

Anyone bought one of the h9 go pro copys?

I'm currently waiting to receive 35 items.
Help me.

So far 16% used with 99 minutes screen on time.
Which would equate to 10 hours SOT. Will post back in the thread at the end of the day or tomorrow morning how much battery it had left end of the day.

Brightness is on auto and that's what I always used in the past. WiFi on, GPS on, BT off. Not sure if 4G is switched of automatically when WiFi is on on this phone.

It works but I live in Australia.

post list

Any more stories of being flirted with by customer service?
Those always crack me up.

Personally I'd recommend against the Pro variants of 8bitdo controllers. Get the SFC30 if you're going for an 8bitdo controller, go for a PS3 or PS4 controller if you need analog sticks.

But $30 isn't going to break the bank.

We Monkey now
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347102.html

enjoy your housefire
sharks are wet so it cant burn up

gearbest.com/binoculars-telescopes/pp_232306.html

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362337.html
Is this the legit piston air listing? want a pair but I thought you guys said they were more than $13.

Get a Xiaomi Yi instead.

Do you even 85degrees mate?

Yup, they're real and where I got mine.

Teclast x80 power
Blackview A5
8G mixza
128G mixza
bunch of cables and adapters (hdmi, toslink, )
several GB coupon shit
/out/ stuff (tent, walking sticks, raincover)
8bitdo gamepad
sunglasses
some /diy/ stuf (glass cutting pen, hot glue gun)
some other shit I forgot.

Can I be helped ?

They as good as people are memeing they are?

These came in today. They're pretty good quality for what they are, though the legs are fucking massive. Shipped quicker than expected, but this particular cheap chink didn't even use a box. He just used a shitload of bubblewrap, and so there's already a few small, >1mm scratches on the right leg.

I wouldn't recommend this particular seller because for four extra dollars you can get a case (which smells strongly of chemicals, based on my previous experience with this manufacturer), some extra documentation, and a polarization testing card. The classes seem okay though, and for what it's worth you're not going to get better quality polarized glasses at this price.

I'm going to call up a few optometrists tomorrow to get them tested for UV protection though. Gotta make sure I wasn't chink'd, and seeing as my lens doesn't have the brand in the corner as is shown on the picture, that's a distinct possibility.

It's ogre

volcanoes have got a lot cooler over the years

How do I help out getting these gentle typhoons sold they look good and I need new fans

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_252625.html
Why on Earth is the W10 only version 20 bucks more expensive?

Has anyone had chink shit destroy a USB port? I just finished a build and want to buy a chink bluetooth adapter on gearbest. I will probably never use it anyway, so I only want to spend a few dollars on it. I have lots of chink shit, but I'm nervous putting in my computer I just finished.

>Why on Earth is the W10 only version 20 bucks more expensive?
flash sale

I think they messed up the price on this. I bought the same kit from them before & it was over €5.
s.aliexpress.com/bAFv6fQn

Fuck, I'm buying it

its not being produced anymore.

just get a teclast X80 btw

The one I ordered before already arrived & all seems to be working. The reviews are good too. I ordered another 2 just to have.

Nah, I'm waiting for something better, I was just intrigued by the prices, explains it

>$18
feels bad man

aliexpress.com/item/Funny-Donald-Trump-T-Shirt-USA-presidential-election-Campaign-Vote-Republican-candidate-Tops-Tees-Men-Women/32657667694.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_507_10032,searchweb201603_11&btsid=5639f562-dcf0-4670-8442-74afdd082c42

why havent you ordered this with your maga hat yet user?

Crooked Hillary is crooked

Is this how Trumpfags look IRL?

>s.aliexpress.com/bAFv6fQn
bought 5. that's a nice catch, thanks user

Hello my dear friend

Jon Snow representing trump.