What's your opinion on ZOTAC?

What's your opinion on ZOTAC?

Eurotrash.

They made my graphics card. No complaints here.

What card?

Gtx 960 4gb
First computer.

Why'd you choose ZOTAC?

Had the best price point and I was unable to find any legitimate downfall to it versus spending an extra $50 for MSI

Can i hijack this thread for a second.

When the fuck are companies going to release their non founders edition cards and actually keep them in stock for over an hour, does it take fucking months for this to happen or what?

Don't buy nvidia and you don't worry about running out of stock cause nobody buys and either lmao

is that spanglish

The new nvidia cards is pretty much a paper release, if you don't pre-order one I don't think you'll be able to get one this summer.

I highly doubt that, multiple manufactuers are releasing non founder edition cards on new egg every other day, they just sell out in under an hour.

Never owned anything made by Zotac, but I put in an order for the GTX 1070 Amp on Amazon.

They normally sell out in under 10 minutes because of the number of people trying to get one. You could just do what the majority of people who are snagging one are doing. Sign up to NowInStock and turn on text alerts.

Cheap nonsense. Fine if you replace your card annually but if you want a long term purchase, look elsewhere or play the silicon lottery for life, not clocks.

>release their non founders edition cards
Already happened.
>actually keep them in stock for over an hour
Oh. OH. You actually thought this was a real launch. That's adorable. October at the earliest.

Thank you so much for the tip, just signed up man

I have their 960 2gb card, it wasnt a long card like the others. went nvidia for the semi-passive config that seems like a standard for them while asus only had strix coolers for 20 more.

the fan cut my finger and the heatsink is literally sharpened to a razor edge
its a deathtrap

however, it cost me 30$, can run GTA IV and has VGA output

its my second GPU, my first was a oem AMD card from some old optiplex

They make good cards and back them up with a 5-year warranty, which is unique amongst all of the AIB partners on either the Nvidia or AMD side, so I assume they're well-built. The ugly orange fans put me off in the past, but their newer stuff looks decent enough. Not the biggest fan of the whole carbon fibre look, but it's better than most of the tacky red and black trash.

my zotac 970 just werx

Why the hell were you sticking your fingers anywhere near the fan.

I used one of their cheap-ass GT 710 cards to put into a Pentium 4 system that I was using as a daily driver for a couple of months. It worked flawlessly and actually made that system relatively usable.

>VGA
Senpai..