Effective

effective.

Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗

Does this still work? If not, what's a more recent alternative? Thanks for all your responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=hJLMSllzoLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, this crashed my nexus one!

This is the new one

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW ىؤڇ٥߆ࢤࢦรฎဩၠႚၤ

Kek good one. Seriously though. I'm trying to fuck with as many ifaggots as I can in this group message. Not to be "le hacker" but to piss them all off.

Bump

Works on my macbook OP

Not sure if you're trolling but I'll assume you're not.

I didn't know that worked on MacBooks.

they patched it along time ago user

Edgy

I am well aware of that. But I'm interested in whether a similar exploit exists. Or what could potentially cause something like that to happen.

What? There's nothing really edgy about this and I have no reason not too. It would simply be entertaining to me.

>لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً
Go away Al-Baghdadi

Kek

It's never worked on my phone, even before they patched it. I remember people I haven't spoken to in a couple years text it to me.

a similar exploit wont be discovered for awhile

apple updated their phones to handle almost all characters, and properly deal with the unknown ones

What did this exploit actually do? I know it shut off the phone, but what happened on a technical level?

the phone tried to load characters that didn't exist, and the handle for when there are unknown characters failed causing the phone to reboot

So did the "effecitve. Power" part have nothing to do with it?

To find this sort of stuff you have to write fuzzers and leave them fuzzing for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=hJLMSllzoLA

he explains it better than i could ever

>the handle for when there are unknown characters failed causing the phone to reboot
>mfw iShit does fonts in the kernel and fonts can make the phone reboot

Thanks, that was a great video.

Thanks.

>Not to be "le hacker" but to piss them all off.
It doesn't get much edgier than that.