How badly did I fuck up, Sup Forums?

How badly did I fuck up, Sup Forums?

Why are you giving your money to a no name knock off company goy? Come get a 36 month plan from Verizon. It'll be much better for you goy. You'll save money.

Maybe you should have asked BEFORE buying that steaming turd.
But of course we know this is just yet another shill thread, and you should just fucking kill yourself.

Screen is a drop in quality but it's still good. Chink phones have come a long way.

>a drop in quality
Understatement of the fucking millennium right there.

So what better phone there is right now with the same specs, same price and great community support?

Of course you'll need community support to fix the shitty rom it ships with

Literally every other phone on the market.

I wouldn't have used that shitty Oxygen ROM anyways lad. Also I hope the phone will support screen calibration so we can make the display better.

>every phone is better lol :)

Give some examples you cuck.

Xiaomi Mi 5 or Redmi Note 3

Not great, but you coulda done worse like buying a Samsung or something.

That's not how calibration works kid, you can't fix wrong white points and grayscale with software tweaks.

Gamma calibration and some RGB profiles fixed a bit the screen of my current phone. While it won't make the Oneplus 3 screen to look like a S7 one it will give it a nice boost I hope.

>chink pieces of shit instead of chink piece of shit
This is not how it works, mate.
You're suppose to give a good alternative, not a worse.

Considering you felt the need to self validate yourself on Sup Forums, you fucked up pretty bad.

Both have worse specs

Not at all, this phone encourages marketplace competition. By purchasing this device you force large companies to increase research and development ultimately creating better devices that are in demand from the consumer at a reasonable price. Thank you Bernie

Redmi note 3 pro is the better phone though, even with worse specs.

Very bad

I own a OP3 I don't think you fucked up at all.

This.

Did you buy with the VR?

No just no it's own (I've had it since Friday) I think it's really good.

Audio quality in video is bad right?

Better than OG One Plus desu I feel like this screen quality being worse is a total meme I see nothing wrong it's still a great upgrade from the original One Plus

Well obviously it's going to be better. What would be the point in releasing it otherwise

The screen is great the fags that say it's shit are idiots.

Excellent argument. I'm convinced.

The charging to 60 percent in 30 mins is a charm as well

Do you think oneplus invented fast charge now?

No but I'm saying it's good.

What's the battery like?

Awful. The shills will try to tell you that their proprietary quick charge implementation that only works on stock rom with the included charger makes it okay. It obviously doesn't.

It's good gets you through a whole day without any issues

Yah no shit. Disappointing.
>a whole day
Wooooow

>shills getting so mad they can't even make coherent posts anymore

You still didn't fix it properly m8

>a whole day
If you don't use it?

Here we go again, That may be the dumbest question I've ever seen on this website. Literally if you read his reply and had given even the slightest amount of thought you would realize how stupid you are. It actually is making me angry how pathetic of an attempt you made to discredit somebodys simple observation. Don't even think for a second that you actually know what you're talking about, you realize that making a rhetorical question isn't an actual argument, In fact it's mere facade to mask your inner insecurities about your lack of knowledge. Do you really believe that throwing someone's argument right back into their face doesn't take any skill nor does it show that you have any clue as to what you are talking about. You didn't contribute anything.Take your idiot ramblings back to elementary school.