I feel for the MacBook pro meme

I feel for the MacBook pro meme

People on here said OSX was good because it has a Unix base

But I have to use the mouse to do fucking everything, for example installing programs. And there is no package manager.

Also, what the fuck is up with it mounting a dmg drive every time I want to install some program? How is this shit considered good in 2016? Not to mention how cheap ass some of them theme the drive or whatever. "Click here first" etc

There isn't even a shortcut for the terminal, wtf?

Last time I listen to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog. You sound like a shithead if you can't figure out OS X in the first hour of using it. We would prefer if you stick to Windows.

I figured it out. It's just fucking bad.

>he doesn't know about homebrew

>>People on here said OSX was good because it has a Unix base
Bullshit, noone here would suggest a mac, you're the retard for falling for the normie meme

Enjoying your first week here son?

You clearly haven't been on here for long

Oh cool thanks

It sucks I know. But you can use brew as package manager. It is not from Apple, but it should work.

You are literally too dumb to learn how to use a computer that doesn't have winbabby installed.

homebrew
idk
ctrl+space term

Mac's are for fucking hipsters and autists.

>Mac's

American education at work.

install netbsd pkgsrc for the reel bsd shit

>And there is no package manager.
Yes, there is. There's also homebrew.
>Also, what the fuck is up with it mounting a dmg drive every time I want to install some program?
That's dependent on the software, for some reason. Most do the disk image for whatever reason, some just straight up give you the package, others have an image with an installer (lot of more complex software or plugins).
>There isn't even a shortcut for the terminal, wtf?
? Make one.

You obviously don't know how to use a fucking computer.

You're too dumb for Macshit. How does it feel?

I feel for you because you wasted your money, but you are also a fucking retard and bought a mac, so i really don't. Enjoy a 2000 dollar overheating facebook meme machine.

use brew/cask for package manager.

mac fag status: triggered.

>But I have to use the mouse to do fucking everything

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236

Install Linux on it

Return it or sell it(macs have good resale value) and get a thinkpad and run gun/linux. The only reason to own a macbook pro in 2016 is if you do ios development or if you are homosex or if you are female. Apple has abandoned their actual computers and they only care about their phones. For example I live in a city that has an apple store. If I google "apple store", google lists the apple store near me as a "cellphone store", not a computer store but a goddamn cellphone store. Fucking normies. Smartphones were a mistake.

So what you are saying is you can't be bothered to do any research on your new system and would rather be babied and cuddled in a hugbox?
Learn the new keyboard shortcuts, learn how to make your own shortcuts and scripts and stop bitching. Or just install Windows again.

not him but
>rMBP has literally never overheated or gotten uncomfortably hot
>never used it for facebook
enjoy being a memelord idiot

You are either a fucking shell or some dumb ass normie who only uses it to browe the web. This fucking 15inch maxed out pro overheats every fucking time when I try to something simple as using flash. Yes flash sucks ass but no windows laptop overheats because of it. I like my macbook but the overheating is fucking annoying. Watch one of Louis his videos. The macbook only has one ahitty fan.

Apple shills are evolving. All reverse psychology in the world won't change the fact that Apple are all sodomites.

You don't own any Apple products, kid.

>The macbook only has one ahitty fan.
You don't own a MacBook.

>I have to use the mouse
OH THE HORROR

Only the MacBook Pros with the Intel graphics have a single fan, for obvious reasons.

FPBP

Also:
>needing a package manager
>on an OS where apps are self contained single files for drag/drop install/removal convenience

Kill yourself OP.

But if computers aren't difficult, how will we maintain our own fragile sense of self-worth?

>osx is too hard
maybe a leapfrog is more your speed

That other faggot is right. MBPs have good resale value; get rid of it and get something else. Me personally, I love my Mac and I'd rather give up computers altogether than go back to using Windows or Linux for a daily driver OS.

>it has a Unix base

No, it doesn't. That's the biggest Mac meme there is. It's UNIX Certified, which is nothing but a fucking stamp and marketing gag. In fact, there are Linux distros that are UNIX certified also. Macs use the XNU kernel, which stands for "X is Not Unix"

Also those retards going around "Le Unix" because they use a Mac, have no fucking clue.