/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Anons thinking they got a good deal on a chink Arduino are having their orders cancelled • AusPost takes a while to get to user • user posts chart of a Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro vs a Xiaomi Mi4C PRIME • user looks into buying Redmi Note 3 Pro, asks for SoT (post yours!) This user has 6 hours SOT with extensive usage • SlavAnon doesn't want to buy sharks, gets sharked by local retailer instead • user shares a bunch of CSG themed Russian sites that scoure chink sites for deals and coupons • Xiaomi Redmi 4 rumoured to have Helio X20 • user got his tobacco crusher in the mail • user posts collage of the chink shit he just got • $1 Mousepads are coming in • user unboxes his chink products, among which a meme creelight a led tent lamp and a solar lamp • user keeps track of his Chink Shit purchases • user got his James Donkey wired gaming mouse ComfyReviews user posts his review of that same mouse youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/SSD-MSATA-128GB-64GB-32GB-256GB-SATA-III-6Gb-s-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-Disk/2033028_32580213597.html
gearbest.com/usb-gadgets/pp_64269.html
gearbest.com/usb-gadgets/pp_64154.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/csg/311331_32602840179.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/redmeme/342812_32597684693.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32602840179.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-4G-LTE-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa/311331_32596046648.html
techtablets.com/category/jumper/
goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/
aliexpress.com/item/BlueShit/32662205198.html
gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IknswT779p8
wiki.hackerspace.pl/projects:zsun-wifi-card-reader
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160621121541&SearchText=lapel lavalier
youtube.com/watch?v=WedAo0ZhaDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xiaomemes

Where do I get the $1 mousepad?

>> 55192988

thoughts on this tech disovery deal?

aliexpress.com/store/product/SSD-MSATA-128GB-64GB-32GB-256GB-SATA-III-6Gb-s-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-Disk/2033028_32580213597.html

pretty damn cheap. $20 cnd for 32gb $15 for 16. If it's not crap it would be a good boot partition drive

Ordered xiaomeme redmi note 3 pro for £147 off Ali a few days ago and now it's £126. So this is what it feels like to be chinked.

#rekt

0,99 $ mouse from ebay

link literally where

I payed for a redmeme.
The stupid thing is I don't even want it canceled. I just thought the payment didn't go through so I wanted to clear my order list.

>64GB USB 3.0 chink flash drive arrived

How is the speed? First is the chinks exFAT and the other FAT32.
Wich is the best format for flash drives like this?

0,99$ mouse#2 from ebae

Idk idc

>tfw you can buy this mouse from Germany only for 1,50€ wich is $1,70

Will buy it anyway

>redmi note 3 pro for £147 off Ali a few days ago and now it's £126.
Those are the 2/16 prices. you should order the 3/32 anyway.

+version*.

Kys fagermanigger shit desu and dont reply to me again you rat

Which one is better?

gearbest.com/usb-gadgets/pp_64269.html

gearbest.com/usb-gadgets/pp_64154.html

What's the best store to order a xiaomi RN3 from? Link pls I want the best of the best because some of these south american and russian reviews are scary

my guess is that it's pure shit with leds that won't even turn off when you shut down your computer.

Check pic related, it is the prime version (3GB). I ordered the same first one from Goldway 5 days ago for £157 including shipping. Kill me.

I really dont care i have 3 great mice for my 2 pc and msi laptop (gaming:$) i just ordered those two because leds and good for backup or sell for a higher price

You should leave the internet

You should leave life

aliexpress.com/store/product/csg/311331_32602840179.html
or
aliexpress.com/store/product/redmeme/342812_32597684693.html

Reminder that FastTech is considering to actually start selling Gentle Typhoons, wouldn't hurt its chances if more anons showed interest.

>Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it to our product team for marketing evaluation.

>If the item is readily available, we will attempt to negotiate and list the suggested products between a few days to 2 weeks.

>Please note that all requests are assigned a priority based on the product team's assessments. Sometimes requested products may not get listed quickly either because we're unable to obtain a deal, or because the product team is pre-occupied with other requests. If you do not see this product listed at FastTech within 2 weeks, please consider ordering directly from the source you have quoted.

>On the other hand, if the requested item is not readily available, we will forward it to relevant factories. As it is up to the factories to determine when this product will be made, we will likely be unable to provide further feedback on this until factories actually plan for its production.

What should I buy first?

lads, we don't need this,
let the love of china flow through you

>mfw my first (you) in the OP

Yeah, no. the search just shows the lowest price for both configurations

RN3P 3GB RAM 32 GB ROM @ HK Goldway:
158£

aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32602840179.html

2/16: 130£

aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-4G-LTE-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa/311331_32596046648.html

Harro Brendt!
Lass die Commiecucks wegklatschen :3

Lalalala

I'd wait for the H22 to go back on sale and get the Roidmi 2s, there was a coupon posted some threads making it cheaper and there is a English language app for both now too. That black Sanrenmu knife looks nice, as do the Ganzos.

Some guy used it for hosting the Wii U exploit which is p. neat I guess.

>germans
>calling anyone cuck

"local leader hands out please dont rape the locals leaflets to migrants"

Hab gar kein Interesse daran, diesem offensichtlich geistig behinderten noch weiter zu antworten. Ich denke wir sollten ihn ignorieren, das macht ihn bestimmt wütend. :3

I've never seen any laptops in these threads are they all shit or is there just no point?

How did that work?

I wonder what the transfer speed is on it: whether it's fast enough to stream 720/1080 video without issue.

If you want to get memed on a laptop there's no other choice but a Thinkpad.

Thinkpads are superior in price/performance and most laptops from the Chinese are macbook clones with celerons/atoms anyway.

Thanks, I was just a bit curious.

Chinkpad sounds better

I got a dozen unused eneloops and I'm thinking of putting some in an AA power bank like this.

Anybody got recommendations?

Techtablets is doing a review on a $189 macbook clone
techtablets.com/category/jumper/

$70 after taxes, but this is from a local retail store, so no need to wait or to mess with customs service (I live in south america, shit is difficult to get here)

When you check your order on Aliexpress it says that you have to wait 5-7 days for your tracking number to update. Has anyone had their tracking number update to tell them where their package is before the 5 days? Just curious

gargabe

Why won't you tell what model are you talking about? sheesh

I canceled the order and got every last cent but fucking chinks, why do they have the fricking item on sale with 99+ availability?

And this smug fella doesn't even take the trouble to ask for my thousand years of friendship and future prosperity through dealing with each other like they usually do. What the fuck Andy?

Don't get fooled, I'm never gonna stop buying chink shit but this was my first 200eur order...

Reposting
goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/
>I had worked with GearBest over a period of a year in reviewing their products under review challenge terms. While they have never failed me in supplying review products, just recently, they failed to deliver as promised, and ultimately resulted in both time and money lost.
>The particular problem order was for a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, 32Gb for my father. The unit arrived and appeared to be counterfeit.

Myself I still keep using GB, but seems like every chink shop is pain when it comes to refunds.

Do you guys know if this support external microphone (4 ring jack) instead of the internal one ?
aliexpress.com/item/BlueShit/32662205198.html

If not, what's the cheapest that do ?

it's a rebranded chinese phone, azumi a50c+ , 12 + 5 MP cams, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage

wonder if these little things can be hacked and repurposed... also, wondering about the internal specs (CPU, RAM, etc.)

Gearbest is the last place to look in

They can run openwrt/piratebox.

>1GB of RAM, 8GB
It's a pile of shit. get a Homtom HT3/HT7 Pro for the same price with 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. or Doogee X5 Max Pro for $10 more.

I trust gearbest more than some random person on the internet

gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html

>1080p GPU for $95
>$74 if I use Gearbest points

I GOTTA GO ASK MY PARENTS FOR MONEY RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=IknswT779p8

counterfeit?

>chink gpus

>They can run openwrt/piratebox.
holy fuck, just googled it: wiki.hackerspace.pl/projects:zsun-wifi-card-reader
>Hardware
> AR9331 SoC
> 64MB RAM
> 16MB SPI Flash
> GL827L USB SD Card Reader
ffs, I now want to buy a shitload of these! it has better specs than my fucking router ffs

yeah, I know it's a piece of shit... but it's the best I can get. I'm pretty sure that any phone I order will be stolen in my country, chile. mail services here are unreliable as hell.

Don't, it's a fake.

arts[animal that goes moo]
find mousepad, in checkout use CHINKSHITGENERAL

>Formal core Nvidia 560. Modified and upgraded version.
Chink'd

how can I get a gearbest promo code?

I got that one from GB for my car but sadly I have no 4 ring jack to test that.

+1, mine got shipped this morning

Link me a better place that lets me use PayPal then.

duuu-huuuu-uuude, don't get hyped too quickly without looking into things

>>>/imgur/
>>>/reddit/

lel

I would sell you a 560 for half the price.

A-user are you still there?
I didn't see your response in the last thread but I'm still very interested in the mi4! Do you remember what store you got it from?

Yes im here!!

GUYS I FORGOT TO FEED MY SHARK AND IT ATE MY DATA

>not backing up your shark data into a monkey
pleb

Keep your eyes on the lookout for any ancient festivals/holidays that chinks seem to have every other week.

I never had any shipping issues with the fellow Chinamen.

All the delays and retarded shit ends up coming from my local postal service.

Okay, cool!
Sooo how's the build quality/reliability? I mean, I won't drop it or anything, but I have an Ulefone Paris right now and the volume rockers are literally getting less responsive each day.. Are the updates the international rom version or chinese? Thanks!

For 1$ they are good

so i've heard,
and don't have a backup mouse. might even get one for my 'gamer' nephew

shameless bump

I ordered two just because they are flashy and cheap as hell desu

>tfw i miss a delivery from usps
>tfw I am hoping its mic and arm I bought
>or could be the audio cable I shipped
>tfw i have to wait until tomorrow to get it, and pay 1.50 for it. Better be mic and arm.

>zsun
Ordered one I guess

My second $0.99 mouspad arrived a few days, it have frayed edges but it's OK considering the price.
Sorry for potato tier photo.

how did you order two ?
i tried too, but it said one user can order 1 every 1 days

How long did the delivery for the SOMAKE from gearbest take for you Anons?

I don't have a tracking number

>don't have a tracking number
rip

Sometimes yeah

Took about three days just to get processed for me. Glad I ordered my mic and stand separately from it. It'll probably be here in another ten days.

Just ordered a mousepad for my brother, he makes these photos himself and I thought it would be a nice gift..

These two

Do any of you know a good cupon code for rgb faucet light?

Does anybody buy chink shit on ebay? You usually pay a couple extra bux but it takes less time to arrive when it's from US based sellers. DHL and UPS -> USPS is horrendously slow but it's still better than waiting for something from China. Some things just can't be sourced from sellers here in the US though so I still use aliexpress a lot.

I don't trust random Chinese people on eBay

I ordere more than a dozen of stuff so far a dock arrived which works

are there any chink portable microphone options?like for interviews,lavaliere mics or shotgun mics.

thanks csg

It's the same shit you get from China, they're just buying the most popular items in bulk and reselling them here in the US. I've bought countless things and never had a problem. The only time I ever got fucked on ebay was when I bought a used ps3 controller, the seller refunded me right away.

tomorrow is the big day on banggood

you have been good goys and saved up all your points for the slot machine r-right?

>EYE
My fucking niggest

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160621121541&SearchText=lapel lavalier

Literally any one. The funniest thing is that it still sounds better than 99% of branded "gaymur" headphone mics.
youtube.com/watch?v=WedAo0ZhaDk

Hey guys, I'm looking for something to connect my redmi 3 to my screens hdmi port. It seems some phones can just get cables that do microusb to hdmi through MHL, but I'm not sure of the redmi 3 supports this? Anyone have any experience with this?

chromecast/mircast, that kind of that streaming shit
someone more experienced would give better advice tho