My friend has asked me to find her a gaming laptop (dont bother linking me products...

My friend has asked me to find her a gaming laptop (dont bother linking me products, the price is most likely to be different where I live anyway).

So based on her budget I gather she can get a 970m with 5700HQ/6700HQ. But which is better? MSi? Asus ROG? Gigabyte? ...something else?

And is it even worth investing in one now with the 900m-series being at its end of its life cycle. When can we expect to see 1080m/1070m?

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/60973/nvidia-geforce-10-mobile-series-to-be-released-in-august
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>her
cuck

>having female friends
sorry?

>giving someone purchasing advice is equivalent of letting someone fuck your SO

This meme is getting worse all the time

OP here, I'm a girl also so IDK how this makes me a "cuck"?

lets focus on the subject at matter.

Asus rogs usually have the best cooling. However, Id say wait. AMDs new gpus and zen can bring good performance with low TPD.

>doing research for some other guy's bitch for free

Cuck.

Any idea when we will see these new ones? Shes been wanting a new for a long time.

Theres no other guy. Theres no guy at all, actually.

>btw i'm a grill xD

Tits or GTFO.

You don't need a 1080M to play The Sims.

no, you fucking idiot. shes a girl without a guy, and im just a guy.

pretty sure she just wants whats best for her budget, Sims or not. Pretty sure she for once wants to be able to play some decent AAA-titles.

>whats best for her budget
>Pretty sure

So she doesn't have a clue what she wants it for and didn't tell you, and you don't have a clue and didn't ask, and you're the one doing the research.

Sounds like you're both retards.

this desu senpai

If you aren't even going to give the minimum of effort asking for help, you shouldn't expect anything above the minimum of effort if any for help.

She's not going to let you fuck her for buying her a laptop.

Cuck.

Gigabyte for the gpu.

Asus for the motherboard.

Cosair for the rest.

Implying the sims isn't a AAA title

Unless you get a monitor thats 30 inch or 4k, you don't need anything above the gtx 970 or r9 390 or this rx 480.

>implying anyone is going to build their own laptop
Fuck off

Salt

Thank you, finally a non-cuck answer.

Nontheless I think she should rather wait till August having read this: videocardz.com/60973/nvidia-geforce-10-mobile-series-to-be-released-in-august

I realize its not official, but I may aswell wait and see.

>I realize its not official, but I may aswell wait and see.
ITT how to get cucked.

>not fucking said female """""friends"""""