Sh-should we be scared too?

Sh-should we be scared too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo
aliexpress.com/item/100-original-xiaomi-25cm-Mi-rabbit-toy-classical-version-MiTu-rabbits/1935967781.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_10032_10040,searchweb201603_11&btsid=507a9a61-6637-48b4-b82d-4108d2653f55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

no, you're not important enough

>zuck

Literally one of the shittiest nicks anyone could use

I'd kill for a 4 letter username like that, desu.
I'm still fucking pissed that my 3 letter first name can't be used as my uni email cause some other fag already took it.

He also has Chrome in the dock, so he's obviously not doing that great of a job.

What a damn hypocrite

Thunderbird was discontinued

Wasn't his shit leaked recently and his password was something stupid and simple?

Not his fault other people are retarded.

if you're in a corporate environment and your IT Department hasn't disabled all microphones, cameras, and usb ports then they're amateurs.

There's more than one kid named Jew at your uni?

Like I care what zuck the cuck thinks.

Zuck the cuck. It's like he wanted that to be his nickname.

I don't even know this guy and I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

>Apple
>Chrome

dadada

Too bad bob, I've got a 4 letter one that no one else uses. Or maybe someone use it, but it must be written in Cyrillic.

Cyшкa

> implying tape over a microphone will make any meaningful difference in keeping an attacker from listening to you

I have a hard time believing someone is getting paid to watch me masturbate 2-5 times a day

good lucking having a video conference bud

Oh yeah? Well my name is two invisible Unicode characters.

Wrong

>7 dock icons
>still puts it on the bottom
what a cuck

>usb ports

yes, because we have an abundance of PS/2 input devices

dipshit

Whats so good about macbook? Why every major firms use it?

JUST

Where the fuck is thunderbird? I only see a Cisco VPN client icon

>ZuckerbergBrowses/g/.png

the post on hacker news was about how he covers his webcam and audio-in with tape you dolt

>tape over a microphone
It's not even over the microphone, it's over the 1/8" jack on the side. What is that going to prevent?

It's more like mentally healthy people don't have cucking on their mind 24/7 like you clearly do

THE NOSE KNOWS SENPAI

Maybe you're doing such a great job at it that they're willing to do it for free.

WILD

I wish my employer would ban all USB drives and MS Office attachments, but taping over a camera lens remains an effective countermeasure ;)

I tape the microphone (if present) because a piece of thick electrical tape placed firmly over a shitty built-in monitor mike will indeed muffle or block most sounds. It's not like trying to tape over the grille of a high-end studio mike

dual mics on newest model

this guys is seriously ugly

Yup, could be brothers

what the fuck? no he isn't

Get back to facebook, zuck.

this

it's a 15" macbook pro, not a macbook air: note the speakers on either side of the keyboard and no taper on the sides

>dual mic

still sounds like a retarded but pretencious argument to sell a barely updated version of a 2013 macbook

I hate Apple forever, fuck steve jobs

Still has dual mics in same spot

>didn't bother to correct the bottom

Way to go, lazy

That's the 13" rMBP, the 15" has the mic under the speaker grill

This makes my irrational rage for apple products flare up

ASSIMILATION

>tape
>on microphone jack
>but not on microphone

Typical appletard desu senpai.

well he is a reposter. what would you expect from le reddit?

>Implying IT has any power over C level executives

>only autist tape their camera and microphone!

TOP FUCKING KEK

He has a chink shit plushie on his desk.

Yeah, because malware exists and no, you are not so good at your computer that you'll literally never get it. (The NSA isn't watching you jerk off, though.)

I would pay the couple bucks it takes to analyze all data you feed the botnet and predict and exploit your behavior.

>the dumbfucks are defending datamining

Heilig sheiße

>Sh-should we be scared too?
Don't think you quite realize the intensity of the spying
youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo
Give this a watch

Holy shit he does

Sharp eyes

>having mics or cameras in your computers to begin with

>vice

>>>reddit

remember when they didn't come built in?

address the content

Real computers still don't

Just use cuck

>mfw edu
>mfw can't use [email protected]

Where do I get one of these?

found this:
aliexpress.com/item/100-original-xiaomi-25cm-Mi-rabbit-toy-classical-version-MiTu-rabbits/1935967781.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_10032_10040,searchweb201603_11&btsid=507a9a61-6637-48b4-b82d-4108d2653f55

thanks based user

>yfw the chink shit Xiaomi plushie has a mic, camera and wifi so that it can connect to the corporate network for industrial espionage

You need to add "that" hair and red eyes.

>ceo of parent company

>has desk mingled in with his lesser paid minions

I highly doubt it's his desk, if it's at instagram HQ then it's not in Palo Alto. It's probably one of said lesser paid minion's desk.

Kek

I'll give it I try because I tend to trust on anons. Worst thing can happen is a prolapsed anus popping into my face

But Gavin left Vice :^)

That might not be his desk

dadada

>mic taped

no it's not, that's a macbook pro and he taped the headphone jack.

topkek

Pshh, it's just the... ah, circuit breaker! No need for alarm, sheesh! >_>

what the fuck is this... .. .

okay build-a-bear, you can add that shit to your "rig" or basically any modern laptop has it automatically

dunno bout doin red eyes

Of course he does, it's his vision for all those goyim.

Hehe.

>not using hardened gentoo

you forgot the @zuck

otherwise 10/10 shoop, excellent job on the hair.

Sounds like you've never worked in a corporate environment and should probably kill yourself.

original quality for better zoom and enhance detective work

i-is that seethrough tape on the camera?

Top zozzle

Does that mean he can hear me laughing at the cuck memes of him?

There's conference rooms for that

it looks like a UK power extension lead... with some sort-of surveillance device hooked up inside.

The thing in the middle looks like it has a SIM card slot to allow it to remotely send all of the data it picks up back to the surveillant.

it looks white tinted, might be enough to ruin the vision on the camera

>was excited for my new phone
>now it's all ruined

y u do dis tbhfam

He isn't a hypocrite. He just makes money datamining. Doesn't mean he believes in it or wants it done to himself.