Portable gaming monitor

Is there any portable monitor besides pic related and the gaems M155 that can handle console gaming without issue?

I'm constantly on the move and travel light so can't invest in a TV or full size monitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Monitors/MB169BPlus/
abusemark.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=47&zenid=76osrjmi1gv85llu1k580s3nj5
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116719
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812400359&cm_re=VGA_to_HDMI-_-12-400-359-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gaming monitor
>"Gaming" monitor

I was going to suggest my solution but it's not compatible with HDMI.

I guess you could get a HDMI - DP adapter?

>gaming monitor

just get a laptop you retard

you might even get > 30 fps in your shitty console games

Jokes aside I just want to know if there is anything workable. I'm not expecting anything outstanding.

kek

asus.com/Monitors/MB169BPlus/

Mate, I'm a broke bastard. Gaming laptops are expensive.

>video game addicts
Saged
Vote to split Sup Forums from Sup Forumsermin posters on

>poor
>owns a ps4

pick one

Install gentoo on your laptop, it can run ps4 emulators.

Complete waste of money.

You can't get a laptop for the same price of a PS4 that can run the games, you know that.

I don't have a PS4 anyway, I'm weighing my options.

You know the ps4 has shit specs right?
they cant even play most modern games at 30 fps but thats ok for them since console gamers are used to that stuff

also you obviously didnt take into account that the games on ps4 cost twice as much as pc games, if you were to buy 5 new releases you wouldve already spent the equivalent of a proper gaming laptop on it

Gechic 2501H. Only Gechic produce portable laptops with HDMI input. Don't fall for the USB/DisplayLink meme.

Get a gaming laptop. :^)

Just buy a cheap 19" monitor.
>Gechic 2501H
>$400
He said he was poor, user.
USB/DisplayLink is trash though, I agree on that.
Feels like you're playing through molasses.

just brought me back 12 years or so when I had this. Didn't really work very well, although I guess it's still fine since it hides the abysmal res consoles still output that you losers are eating up.

get a laptop.

>muh exclusives
weeb games are all the same shit, KYS

What is this horse shit.
>tablet
>gaming monitor

it didn't work then

it doesn't work now

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

abusemark.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=47&zenid=76osrjmi1gv85llu1k580s3nj5

I don't give a fuck

Sony did it better years earlier. This is embarrassing really. Reminds me of the Sega Mega drive expansions.

Hi there, you only seem to have been here for a year and don't know shit about how tripfags work and are just repeating a meme and being a memelet

>mentioning he uses a trip, at all
adding fuel to the fire

Proper way to do this if you think it matters:
>don't bring it up

He didn't say he's poor.
But you are right. I automatically assume everyone is poor unless stated otherwise.

He did, at least too poor to into gaming laptop.
>Mate, I'm a broke bastard. Gaming laptops are expensive.

>taking the US's approach to gun control as a way of defeating tripfags
kek

>abusemark.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=47&zenid=76osrjmi1gv85llu1k580s3nj5

How do I use this with a screen? Would touch input work?

You buy an ipad 3 LCD panel and attach the ribbon cable to the circuit board.

touch doesn't work, that's part of the glass and i don't know of any adapters to make it work.

Thinking about it while I showered I'm not sure if the PS4 will play nice with it or not, you might be better off with just a regular 19" monitor like this
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116719
+ an adapter
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812400359&cm_re=VGA_to_HDMI-_-12-400-359-_-Product

Read a book nigga.

Go back to Sup Forums you fag

fuck you neckbeard

Yeah but goddamn I loved my game gear

Damn I love mini builds, whats the sauce on the case?

That's not a game gear.

No shit. Was agreeing with the stated point and then pointing out a similar product by the same company that I loved, albeit through nostalgia colored glasses.

>people mentioning "gaming" laptop

fucking kill yourselves.

guns aren't about seeking attention

tripfagging is about seeking attention

don't give them attention

>implying the local cinema shooter doesnt do it for bonus crab legs

I don't support it either but if you "have" to have it then it beats out the PS4. these batteries last an hour, they cannot possibly have ACPI, your res is still going to be shitty 720p (consoles are literally always 10 years behind PC it's so fucking hilarious) and at 30 FPS. Only people who "need" a PS4 for muh exclusives means said exclusives are weeb games.

And this would what get you three hours tops? the game gear apparently takes 6

Yup was a long time ago and I still played it way more than my gameboy

That is fucking cute as shit, son.

>I don't like that you're using a feature of this imageboard as it's intended to be used.

source on case please

>buy new $400 laptop
>cant play skyrim for shit
>i wish i bought an xbox

Which keyboard is this?