What's your perferrred way of cleaning out your case? I have one of these pieces of shit...

What's your perferrred way of cleaning out your case? I have one of these pieces of shit, a corner slut blows harder than it.

>inb4 not using a leaf blower

>he bought an expensive 50 use compress air

I use a hairdryer on cool to blast the big stuff out of the case and cpu cooler, and then compressed air to get in the GPU without wrecking it, Just cleaned my PC today.

Air compressor.

Eh, not really for cleaning my case, but a few server racks. I just happen to also use it for my case. Not recommended for the average user desu.

air compressor
pic related

DataVac.

I use an air compressor with 5gal tank.
Get the computer spotless everytime.

How do you get dust that seems to be sticking to the board on CPUs and GPUs off?

I use this. Blows pretty hard desu

>blows hard
you belong in Sup Forums

I have one of those too, I use mine instead of a broom for sweeping my floor.

>that screw digging into her hand
What poor design decisions...

I just got one too. Its like a literal reverse vacuum cleaner

I don't trust the whole pressurized canister setup, at least with my ghetto hairdryer, I know it won't get a pressure leak, or burst on me, and it gets the job done without destroying stuff.

>not using dust off gamer gear
>Letting all that gamer gunk sit in ur keyboard
Look at this retarded game assassin lookin ass OP

>>And then you have the CPU.
>>*points to big ass tower case*

I just use a plastic bristle brush from a dustpan.

I have one of these for my camera, but it works pretty well when it comes to removing fresh dust.
Does jack shit against that stuff that cakes on though.

I live in a very dust free apartment. Its largely clean after running nonstop as a server/desktop (except for important updates) for a few years without me cleaning it.

Lucky guy, I used to have a dust free apt with AC but I moved, and now I collect shitloads of dust, the dust cloud that came from this thing was incredible after running 24/7 for a year.

omg wtf ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Electric leaf blower, $3 at goodwill. This one is $20 on amazon new.

Much cheaper/smaller/lighter than a compressor, not retarded like canned air, much more powerful and cheaper than those little datavac hand blowers.

Oh, you'll wanna be outside when you blow it out, it will throw up a large cloud of dust immediately. Strips the dust off, shit looks new when you're done.

Immobilize the fan blades when you do this (stick a pencil through, twist tie, etc), sleeve bearings don't like 50,0000RPM for too long.

I put a little piece of tape on my gpu fan when I blast it with the hair dryer, good stuff.