Ghostmail no longer free

This mail went out to all accounts:

>Dear GhostMail user,
>GhostMail is an extremely complex and demanding platform to maintain and host. We have >users from over 200 countries and hence it requires massive resources and focus to operate our >platform.

>In order to apply our resources in the best manner possible, we will focus on our active and PRO >account users.

>We will continue to provide a free 14-day trial, so users can test our services.

>Don’t worry - existing active users which have logged in since March 1st, 2016 will continue for >free. You will soon receive this confirmation by E-mail.

>Free users who have not logged in since March 1st, 2016 should ensure they download all files, >etc. (should you choose to retain this data). These free accounts will be listed as dormant and >deleted on August 1st, 2016, unless they are upgraded to a PRO account.

>We hope you understand our decision and thank you for using GhostMail.

Protonmail better anyway

Tutanota better anyway

Prefer Gmail myself

Outlook better anyway

AOL better anyway

Faggot

Buzzkill

Dumb freetard.

self-hosted better anyway

Zoho is better anyway

DESU, I think all those services are rather similar. They promise the same exact thing, who knows what's true.
You're probably better off using pgp with any other mail provider for important stuff.

Mail.ru is better
Russians don't care about your mail like clapistanians do.

Cock.li better anyway

cock better anyway

cock way better

Yandex is the best mail service.

It will host 1000 emails on your own domain for free.

It's hosted in Russia so you can avoid the NSA.

Also, the "seamlessly integrated encryption" they all offer only works if your recipient uses the same service. I don't even know anyone with an address like that. Rather pointless for most people, I guess.

>1000 emails

I have 12k unread right now and I read most of my shit

How many do you get a day? That would drive me insane if I had 12k unread.

Email addresses.

The storage is unlimited for each address. And you get 10gb Yandex.Disk with each address.

I want to use my own domain for email. Are the new domain extensions (with 50k+ registrations) future proof?

is this what you're using your purchased IPs for Daniel? seriously?

That makes more sense. Thanks for sharing then

I cannot find a way to stop the constant flow + retroactively mark thousands of old emails as read. The number is so arbitrary now it may as well not exist

but can i avoid KGB?

Is there a difference between yandex.ru and yandex.com in regards to hosting, routing etc?

You're not the dad of me!

All Yandex Mail servers are in Moscow.

Yes. KGB is defunct, comrade.

FSB, however, might read your emails if you are a homosexual and you live in Russia.

no, they have an unkillable tracking cookie that hosts itself on your dom storage like the google one, it's just as bad

>cookies
>dom storage
>email

Nice try, Chaim.

>read your mail on yandex site
>service only works with their unkillable tracking cookie which embeds itself on DOM
>every other yandex sites sends the same cookie
retarded as shit, you probably watch RT as well, go back to shilling on Sup Forums

Oh no, if you use their website (why?) they will know which pages on their own domains you visit!

Meanwhile google is embedded on every single webpage everywhere.

We're posting on a website with google analytics and google reCAPTCHA embedded right now.

>he doesn't block google tracking with ublock and umatrix
>he doesn't use the non javascript captcha
>he prefers an unkillable tracking cookie that will also see everything you browse
kill yourself retard

Google reads your emails and stores them permanently to share with the NSA.

Yandex is not a five eyes country and doesn't share your email with the NSA.

I am not sure why web browsing came into this, but Google has the ability to track you across sites. Yandex doesn't have the ability to track you across sites.

Not that web browsing has anything to do with email.

You are an NSA shill. Good goy. 1 shekel has been deposited in your account.

pretty much all your email will come from a person in the US, a server in US jurisdiction, or go over the pipe of an FVEY country, so it's pretty useless to use Yandex and think it's going to help much when the NSA will just get it over the feed instead.

your login to Yandex servers located overseas also makes your sessions getting the mail foreign communications that can be spied on

Most of the people I communicate with also use Yandex. Our connections to Yandex servers are encrypted.

My communications are secure.

Too bad for you, Moshe.

look up BULLRUN sometime, it might be enlightening to you.