What happened to muh Sup Forums?

What happened to muh Sup Forums?

It's a consumer board for Sup Forums

Weebs killed it

smartphone generation

Sup Forumsutists and Sup Forumstards took it over.

Infinite chan was supposed to be a new haven (/tech/) but shit sucks there too. What is the real problem? Is it fixable?

Eva Green a.k.a "Muuh Waifu" happened

there's like 4 posts for video cards bro

the rest is all about MUH GENTOO MUH LINUX MUH WIN 10 TRASH etc

Summer

that is the least attractive she's ever looked

ty mate

90% of the threads can be summarised into
Shill/brand wars
Linux vs windows threads
And weeb shitposting...

You forgot about phones, consumer recommendations, and tech support threads

Machine Learning General - failed
OS Development General - failed
Anything not related to GPU wars or shitposting - failed (aside from a couple generals)

reddit and Sup Forums

I hope you keep thinking that way. Eva is not supposed to be an object for you fuckers to masturbate to. She transmits to me this one-of-a-kind motherly feel.
That's the thing with waifus, you can't just hope that they love you right away, you have to respect them first.

Don't forget job and cert threads.

Was just about to make this thread.

Where is a better place to hang out with a similar image-board format that isn't filled with this useless bullshit and literally 6th-grader level tech questions?

and maki

8ch is better despite /tech/ being slow. If you don't like Sup Forums, don't go.

Kindly direct your attention to this image for a moment

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums and is ruining this website. It needs to be deleted. They will flock to reddit.

Fuck off, kike.

Can you post a better image?

rip loli Sup Forums

>Replying to obvious bait
This is why Sup Forums remains the easiest board to troll and will continue to be.

I remember making a thread where the US government was asking for feedback on if they should make all software they develop open source by default. No one on Sup Forums gave enough fucks to argue with the people who said all software should be closed source on the feedback page.

Pardon, here's a non-blurry version

It's because it's full of fucking kids.

It's not worth my time to fix W10 problems or walk some noob through installing proprietary nvidia drivers on his obscure distro for the 10th time in a week so he can play gaymes.

That's not bait. It's a fact that Sup Forums is dragging this entire site down.

Why did Sup Forums start spewing around everywhere on all the other sites? Wasn't it a containment board in the first place years ago? I'm sick of white bois crying about niggers and sjws

This and the reddit invasion although Sup Forums is very good at killing them sometimes. I thought the new janitors we got were supposed to improve the site?

I can attest to this
They're a bunch of jumped up little faggots and their memes are shit
The site was mostly chill and comfy before their militant political crusading faggotry

Says who? You? Sup Forums is retarded, but it's easy to ignore them.

This is now Reddit where you can say nasty things and not get banned. Blame the mods if anyone.

This board turned into what best laptop to purchase for uni right?

>Replying to obvious bait
This is why Sup Forums remains the easiest board to troll and will continue to be.

No, m8
That "Fuck off, kike" was earnest I think

lainchan. Slow, but discussion is certainly the best among the chans.

It's simply the nature of Sup Forums you dults. threads are only seen when they are bumped. And they only get bumped when people want to reply to them. The vast majority of the insufferable retards here like 'muh AMD, I'm so good at competers guise!!' fucking shitters arent going to contribute to actual, knowledgeable threads. So fuck 90% of you. I can't wait for summer to be over.

The kike comment was serious, but the one how Sup Forums should be deleted and bringing up reddit was 0/10 bait.

I want to fuck her thought

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Sup Forums - Technology, is in fact, Sup Forums - Anime/Technology, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Sup Forums- Anime plus Technology. Sup Forums is not a board about technology unto itself, but rather another board of the anime themed website Sup Forums. Many Sup Forums users visit a website about anime every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the board of Sup Forums which is widely used today is often called "Technology", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically another board about anime, developed for a website about anime.

OP shouldn't be able to bump their threads. Then replying with sage won't be entirely useless.

It's dead and full of man-children

I wish more people posted and talked about lain rather than that consumer whore maki

Not dead, and only the owner, Kalyx, is the man child.

Can't you get your guro fix elsewhere, OP?

>OP shouldn't be able to bump their threads

This is moronic. OPs can contribute to their own threads.

There's no problem with how it is now (can't bump for a while)

I think its a mix of arguing with anime fags, and competent, tech literates having a massive ego about stupid shit (my programming language is better than yours), so little to no actual conversation happens.

building a PC is literally legos so the 50 threads a day you see from people failing at this simple task is disheartening

installing linux is literally click-click-click so the 50 threads a day you see from people failing at this simple task is disheartening

tech and smartphone purchases are subjective so the 50 threads a day you see from people failing to understand their needs is disheartening

DEs and UIs are subjective so the 50 threads a day you see from people failing to understand their needs is disheartening

Windows and OSX are boring as fuck so the 50 threads a day you see from people discussing or promoting them is also boring as fuck

could continue but don't care

I can see that as part of the problem for sure. The bigger problem (maybe not for the board but for me) is any thread built on the words 'shill' or 'pajeet' and all that comes with them. Shill being the worst.

Really unfunny forced memes. Shill has the added benefit of being layers on layers now.

My guess would be the "teehee" oldfags that only want to troll here combined with a flood of newfag fodder for the oldfags to fuck with.

Maybe if I ask my dyad

What? It's the same since I first came here. Only there are (too) any generals now promoting circlejerking.

t. Pajeet

We use pajeet to shame away shitty coders and Windows junkies

Are you a girl

This post is disheartening... :^(

>We

?

>browse phone desktop thread
>reddit icon on each one

I literally haven't learned anything from Sup Forums in at least 6 months. There's really no valuable discussion whatsoever. if it exists it's hidden under the 10 video card threads and 10 linux sux threads.

I'm personally interested in cool automation scripts for linux but whenever I try to start a discussion it turns into >windows just werks

This times a million.

We should have a 120 second cool down for posting.

Or people shitpost about how you're a tryhard hax0r for wanting to know cool batch scripts.

>if it exists it's hidden under the 10 video card threads and 10 linux sux threads.

Pic related is a good start for improving Sup Forums

Feel free to filter arch, gentoo, Ubuntu, and Linux as well.

My contribution

That is the worst. This would be a great way to learn new shit and would make for comfy discussion but there is way too much grandstanding and needless arguing

I love it every time someone starts a filtering thread, all the redditors get butthurt and argue that you're the real cancer for blocking their shitposts.

they change every fuckin debate in every thread to an anti-SJW, or anti-jew thread.. every fuckin time.

Don't you feel bad for doing that? Love its not a one way thing, you have to care and love the other as well.

Did you got worried when the Paris terrorist attacks where happening? I did because I know Eva lives and spends a lot of time in Paris. I could only start sleeping when I got the news that she wasn't in France, but in Ireland filming Penny Dreadful.

I bet you fuckers don't even think about those things. Also God didn't design Eva for sex usage. She is supposed to occupy the void that our mothers left.

>filtering dpt

Thanks yall

The communities are getting too large to maintain a coherent identity.

I came to this conclusion tripping balls a few weeks ago, but it makes a lot of sense.

None of that ITT please.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

/dpt/, /sqt/, and /fglt/ after the only generals worth visiting.

He's filtering literally everything but "muh gayming tech". He's cancer

This. Sup Forums was fine without them

That rarely happens. It's usually just pajeet samefagging to shill something or a normie who can't google. If it were really something valuable, other people would bump with replies.

Maybe so but I just wanted to not have so much of the easy out shit in this thread. Probably doesn't matter anyway.

I thought Sup Forums was made for weebs by weebs.