/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Its shark week so they're out in full force, these sharks have mistaken user's package for prey it's a Xiaomi Max! • Dafen Village painters finished user's commissioned painting and it actually came out great read up on his original contact with them here • user got his Xiaomi Square bluetooth speaker from AliExpress for £15 its currently on sale with Gearbest for £13.54 • user got his package a day early inside it a Redmeme 3 a car charger, a 64gb shark and a Mitu phone stand • user's drunk purchase of a expensive laser cutter arrived, made image of Nicolas Cage appear in his toast • Another user with the Superlux HD 668B • user's screen suffers from light bleeding • user bought a endoscope posts webm of it going into his earcanal • Awful Reviews user unboxes the Xiaomi Yi and posts a photo comparison of the Yi vs a Note 3 Pro • user got three parcels full of chink shit • New review by TechTablets of the Teclast X80 Power • user bought a bunch of mechanical keyboard switches • user got his Redmi 3 and 32gb shark• user got himself some NATO straps • user bought some mouthfedora stuff & tools • user's MIXZA flash drive breaks on him • user bought a RUIZU X09 • DutchAnon got a card holder and some screenprotectors that don't fit

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Fast-2-4A-Magnetic-Cable-Micro-Usb-Cable-for-iPhone-6-6s-Plus-5s-5c/32676444876.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.237.esHybN&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_405_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_10&btsid=0a6cac9d-be9d-4545-ad76-4ef84dd57205
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198689.html
gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_331075.html
willmyphonework.net/
frequencycheck.com/
kimovil.com/en/
gearbest.com/car-decorations/pp_272063.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S55242051#p55242079
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello my dear friend

First for summer trip cancelled.

Time to burn the money on stupid shit.

>First

I'm not having a great day.

:(

Mi Max
>18 hours of expected battery life
Finally a phone that you can actually use a full day non stop.

My only complaint is that MIUI doesn't like third party launchers and that there is no option to remove the lockscreen so you're forced to swipe up to access your shit.

9.8/10 would buy again.

user is going shark fishing, posts a coupon for a fishing reel, he's gonna need a bigger boat though

MIUI is the only reason I will never recommend Xiaomi phones, why do they do this?

I disabled all the google shit on my moto e2 and it lasts 2-3 days.

Only use it gets is browsing Sup Forums, foobar2000 and chatting/calls.

Using Nova with MIUI.

Why do people hate MIUI so much? It seems fine

I'm using Apex, I will try Nova.

autism

people want an android phone, xiaomi's MIUI doesn't want to be an android phone

Welcome back OPanon. We missed you the last couple of /csg/

This is Dafen user. I have approved the art from Henry. Kathy gets to live to paint again.

Just doing my part to support the developing world.

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Fast-2-4A-Magnetic-Cable-Micro-Usb-Cable-for-iPhone-6-6s-Plus-5s-5c/32676444876.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.237.esHybN&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_405_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_10&btsid=0a6cac9d-be9d-4545-ad76-4ef84dd57205

this arrived today, tested it by using my fiio x3 as a dac

My wrist fedora arrived

Tell me that keyboard is cheap because it looks exactly like I wanted.

Lurking in these threads makes me want to buy shit, but I have no idea what to get.

Buy a snorkel tube to avoid drowning in pussy.

Whats your budget?

'filco minila', not cheap i'm afraid senpai

I was only gone for the last thread, which I couldn't make because I was asleep.

So how exactly do I roll this Banggood lottery shit? It never loads and now when I try it this shows up
>Your lottery is too frequency. Please try again later

Braise be! Insha'Allah!

Unfortunately, we've all become needy and reliant on your digest/news section. user started a new csg during your absence, but it didnt have the same feel.

I get that its seemingly thankless work. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

About 40 euro's? I have bought some arcade parts before, still need to build a stick with that.

Are there any cheap all-weather chinacams I can use as a "dashcam" for a motorcycle?

This desu, I too appreciate your work, OP
maybe we could buy you chink shit but obviously who'd give their address to Sup Forums

Popular meme products at that price range include:

Mechanical pencil
Headphones
Helicopter/drones
Sharks
Mouth fedora parts
Bluetooth speaker

I am trying to think what else is good...that isn't "10 cents" or over 40 yerobux

I've got a good pair of headphones, but how are they from China anyway? The more expensive ones ofcourse.

Where can I buy Nembutal from China? price doesn't matter.

are the kingston usb drives on gb fakes?

post your average shipping time

>13 days

>15-39 days

I am 45...my hearing is starting to fade. I no longer can appreciate "audiophile" type stuff. It's either too muddy/bass, about right, too tinny...

I ordered the meme piston 3...havent arrived yet.

I use sennheiser 598's at home..but their selection was based on my buddy's recommendation..their breddy good...just not sub 40 euros.

Working days or days? Been 20 days since ordered 5 items and 2 are here now

14-20 days from Aliexpress. Never ordered from GayBeast.

so far, about 18 days

>45
fuck

Underage b&

9-10 days from GB

I also apreciate the news section OP.

looking at my aliexpress, for stuff that is under 40 euros and has been delivered:

led grow light
planting pots
seedling heat mat
watch display/storage box
sunglasses
watch band spring bar
xioameme router

link to the cardholder?

Unfortunately, old age happens to everyone. I am not happy about it. Trust me.

It will suck for you too, when you get there

Im about to get this phone, after hearing it gets HSPA+ speeds here in the U.S, along with a 128 Gb shark card.

Good buy?

>It will suck for you too, when you get there

I'm 27 and it already sucks.

Are you a wizard yet?

Damn, you're more than twice my age

t. 20

ask

28 same
also have worse hearing than most 50 year olds

no, GB doesn't sell fakes

Damn, and I was feeling old.

Why are chink shit generals so comfy? I might just buy some calligraphy brushes and other art shit.

So my beloved Sansa C250 that I flashed with Rockbox an heroed after 10 long years of service. Any recommendations for a decent sounding standalone mp3 player? I've been looking on Ebay for something about the same size as my old C250.

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198689.html

Will I look gay with this?

Or maybe fabulous?

R U I Z U

xduoo x2

Why not just get something like a Swiss army knife?

My guess is it feeds our need for useless gadgets/crap at a cheap ass price and since there are literally millions of products, there is a game aspect that we enjoy as everyone searches for the best meme/phone/deal

Occasionally, someone gets chinked, and comes back and shares that experience..which adds an element of risk/danger.

It's the shittiest mmo ever.

I love it here.

Ruizu

ew why

>other art shit
I'm thought of doing that too but I have a feeling the quality will be shit. There's some things I don't mind investing a little more money in.

Received my universal socket adapter. Couple of $ that might save an afternoon one day.

On a side note I've had some strange mail behaviour going on.
>order item 1a in Feb
>never received, get refund, Re order couple of months later
>receive new order a couple of weeks later a long with original order from Feb on the same day.

>that exact scenario happened again but with these adapter.

Pure coincidence?

If you accept that anything bought from China has a lifespan of 10 years or less, it makes sense.

The days of saving up and buying "lifetime warranties" ala Sears Craftsman / Snap on are over.

No one wants a lifetime of use. Just a couple of years tops.

Any caligraphy tools purchased will be useable...but don't expect to pass them down to the next generation

which redmeme note 3 pro case should i get

I already got one, I just need a knife with locking blade and not so big, to avoid scaring people.

Thinking about buying a Xiaomi redmeme 3 pro, but not really all too sure what carrier to use on it in the US. Don't really want to buy it without knowing which one to go for. Which carrier do you Sup Forumsentleman use for your meme phones?

I think its your local mail fucking up.

If you're looking for chink art supplies then you should definitely get this.

gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_331075.html

Have a look

willmyphonework.net/
frequencycheck.com/

I just bought the cheapest Bluetooth adapter on Gearbest. Can I expect it within the next decade?

Don't get the clip version unless you specifically need a clip.

60 days or less. Unless there's a mail strike.

>tfw buying things just to never lose that feeling of expecting things in the mail

I never meant for my life to be like this

Fair enough.

I'm pretty buttblasted over this Canada Post strike.

I lifted this from /spg/

I found it to be handy if you have an idea of what specs you are looking for in a phone.

kimovil.com/en/

Yeah, not a great day today.

Will Netherlands Post Surface Mail (whatever that is) ever strike?

I have received about 8 out of 29 Ali orders...CP going on strike sucks. I am not normally a union guy, but my local mailman is actually awesome..he stashes my csg packages in a out of sight spot if I am not home. It's a different government this time, Harper is out. JT is in..JT will cave. Old people (myself included) still appreciate the physical mail service

As I am Canadian, I can only guess. Due to the pussification of the EU, I will predict that PostNL will never go on strike again..

Screenshot that lads, I will eat csg candy if I am wrong.

>CP
MODS MODS MODS

>Tfw no chance of getting LTE
Considering if it's honestly still worth it

gearbest.com/car-decorations/pp_272063.html

What are the odds that this WON'T set me on fire?

low end smartphone (they are actually OK, don't expect too much)
SSD
android set top box
a pair of very good carbon walking sticks
a giant load of dildos.

+1. Has shitload of chinkphones as well.

Some user posted his RN3P getting LTE on T-mobile few days ago.

Which band does your carrier use?
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)

I would say no. It would be like having high speed internet at home and then going to grandma's and she's still on dial up.. You will get frustrated.

Part of the chinkphone appeal is up talking it with people about the features and price.

Try looking up your local carrier LTE frequencies..then searching here kimovil.com/en/ and select those same frequencies...it's not 100% guarantee, but its a start.

Or, move to China.

Its sucks, many nice china phones have everything one may want, except LTE in their country..

Maybe in the coming months, Xiaomi will launch globally.

>tfw live in a literal 3rd world shit hole
>tfw all phones work on LTE on some carrier or other
Where the fuck do you even live?

How to get PirateBox on a Zsun the most simple way?

bls halp!

I also ordered the CF walking poles...haven't received them yet...

And a set top box, which is here, but was 120 beaver bux.

>tfw being poor and can't afford more chink shit

Looking more into the T-Mobile aspect now and there is a chance it will work off of their 39 band
I'm looking at any carrier really, switching from a shitty one (boost) so I'm open to anything
Burger Land USA

Three orders so far, fastest was 10 days from aliexpress, two orders from gearbest took 14 and 18 days

My Teclast tablet has been "processing" since friday(including). What do?

what chinkery has arrived today lads?

>Looking more into the T-Mobile aspect now and there is a chance it will work off of their 39 band
See
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S55242051#p55242079

gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html

What about chink flash drives?

What??? how fucking poor are you ?

i got tmobile, i like it alot. reception is good as long as long you dont leave civilization. also unlimited music and video streaming at 4g speeds