What happened to muh Sup Forums?

What happened to muh Sup Forums?

Last thread: Where should adults discuss technology?

Careful OP or you'll trigger the mods again

We should move this somewhere else. Mods won't let up and to be fair it isn't tech related at this point. Mods please give us a few minutes

Who cares? Let's discuss Sup Forums. It's a website. Websites are technology.

/sci/ or /diy/, Sup Forums is a consumerism board

Make a thread on 8ch, lainchan, or whatever. Link it here. I'll link it in the next OP

>/sci/

Probably one of the worst boards

Sup Forums should setup something on voat.

Maybe on /qa/ or /trash/.

Op you are the cancer

whatever you do, don't use 8ch, it logs IPs

Well, cripplechan's Sup Forums invaded voat in 2014.

This.

Oh no, now we'll never get away with doxing and posting cp! Good thing Sup Forums/Google CAPTCHA doesn't log IP

/qa/ is just a bunch of whiny redditors who complain that Sup Forums is surprise surprise a shitty board, Sup Forums and /mlp/ haven't been deleted yet, and anime is posted outside of Sup Forums.

Yes, I am aware that Google is just as bad, but if we're going to migrate, it doesn't make sense to go from one shithole to another

It makes sense if our main complaint is posting quality and not dubious claims about the trustworthiness of proprietary websites

Every web service you use logs IPs, dude.

and chink moot does not? lel

Like they'll care about our small technology subverse. Just make a no politics rule and everything will be fine.

Op, make a board on /trash/

New thread

Yeah, okay, fuck off kid. Don't you have a graphics card to be shilling for?

Those are all different people. At least, I'm post 89 and none other. Get in there, faggot.

Fine then. We move discussion to a slower, unmoderated board: trash

I am the top and bottom quoted post and I don't understand what you mean. This whole thing is the opposite of shilling for GPUs so unless this is bait either fuck off or join and voice your opinion

Join #muh/g/ on rizon

Nice piece

Why don't we all grow up and move on to something like StackExchange?

Sup Forums is literally a waste of electricity.

because imageboards are the comfiest platform

This tbphwyfam

can someone link previous threads? can someone explain to me what started these threads?

btw, there is #sqt @ freenode if you need another IRC channel