/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user's Xiaomi Max has 18 hours of battery life in it • user got a magnetic micro usb cable • A wrist fedora shows up • user got a universal socket adapter • user posts useful site to lookup the specs of phones • As a reminder the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro • user bought a NOMOS clone watch • user got some headphones reviews them • user's sausage slicer is faulty • More sharks • ComfyTech Reviews user reviews the Sanrenmu 7010 and posts update on the /CSG/ podcast youtube.com/watch?v=rvkplM4bwPc

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Custom-flag-free-shipping/498202781.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Go-Pro-MrZ-Tomahawk-Music-Maker-Earbuds-In-Ear-Earphone-Alloy-Tune-Earbuds-Such-as/32595576926.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.3.FbjXt0&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_405_301_507_10033_10032_9999,searchweb201603_10&btsid=8baf2666-8027-4f4d-a2df-dfe5b547181d
amazon.de/dp/B019FBWOSA
aliexpress.com/store/2135075
aliexpress.com/store/2213190
aliexpress.com/store/2196052
youtube.com/watch?v=kCDbhKeX6bA
gearbest.com/usb-accessories/pp_313254.html
rosebrides.com/chinese-brides.html
gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_230878.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone bought a custom flag yet? review?

aliexpress.com/item/Custom-flag-free-shipping/498202781.html?

Last minute update

• user got some headphones reviews them user then passed out and forgot the second pair of headphones until the very end of the thread

where can i find cassettes,or cassette players csg?i want to try them out

youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA

Meant to link

>shaking and sweating hard throughout from nerves
...from doing a podcast?

It's not a big deal.

second headphones: musicmaker tomahawk

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Go-Pro-MrZ-Tomahawk-Music-Maker-Earbuds-In-Ear-Earphone-Alloy-Tune-Earbuds-Such-as/32595576926.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.3.FbjXt0&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_405_301_507_10033_10032_9999,searchweb201603_10&btsid=8baf2666-8027-4f4d-a2df-dfe5b547181d

great soundstage, they're brighter than my monks, bass is good

they're made of metal which is cool

>150 x 240cm

That's a p. big flag desu

Would have been handy for the Euros

There's tons on eBay.

which knives are /csg/-approved

Ganzo

check the wiki

hipster leave

I bought a 6$ "Gaming" Mouse similar to pic. It took two months to arrive because of free shipping and it broke in less than a month.

>aliexpress.com/item/Custom-flag-free-shipping/498202781.html?

The possibilities are endless.

Just as I would never buy a used mattress, I would never buy a chink mouse.

I've bought 3, waiting for them all to arrive and I'll review and compare them to my steelseries sensei.

Xiaomi Piston Hybrid for 25€ on Amazon, is this a good buy?
amazon.de/dp/B019FBWOSA

This is the store that sells good replicas, some anons on here have them.
aliexpress.com/store/2135075

They put up fake images to prevent legal issues. Pic related is the black Aviator that they sell. (1/2)

(2/2)

You can message the seller about the pictures, if you want to see it beforehand.

oops, forgot image

Next time either spend $12 or buy two mice.

So I'm the guy who ordered a pair of headphones and the price dropped like $8 the next day.

Should I accept the points or do I push Stella harder?

KYS, you jumped the gun on a flash sale, it happens. You leave Stella alone.

push, they are a bunch of assholes, and they have no soul, their "we give you the difference" was worded so they can jew you.

Kill the stinky chinky

ONE

STAR

RATING

/csg/ can you direct me toward fake a Rolex?

the fake is in the sorry

You're talking about a man who bought a pair of sunglasses with a camera stapled to them so that he could wander around Scottish charity shops and spout memes about some of the poor quality products therein. I imagine that anything resembling human interaction is enough to make him shit his pantaloons.

tfw no chinky stinky gf

Search for Bagelsport

aliexpress.com/store/2213190
aliexpress.com/store/2196052

pleas give 5 star

>You're talking about a man who bought a pair of sunglasses with a camera stapled to them so that he could wander around Scottish charity shops and spout memes about some of the poor quality products therein.
Did this really happen?

Need help boys

I think china botnet is after me

Anyone get flirted with to get out of 1star lately?

I tried to ship something to China 3 months ago and the seller says it still hasn't showed up.

I got my money back already but I feel bad for him.

Of what quality?
If you want laughable canal street tier just search "brand watch". There's some in the $20-40 range that have tha absolute bottom barrel chink mechanical movements in them.
If you want a good one you have to look elsewhere. There's legitimate 1:1 reps (movement too) that are likely able to fool even lesser specialized auction houses or pawn shops.

oi fuk u

CHINKED
U
C
K
E
D

Dead general?

Where is this user? I hope he's not the mentally ill guy in my town with the bicycle and the bag of teddies.

Europe going to sleep

S H A R K

I spent years in speech therapy as a youngster to remove cluttered speech and a stammer so doing a lot of talking as people listen (presentations etc) gives me the fear.

I had to use my phone camera in the end, I looked up the spy sunglasses and the quality was unwatchably terrible. Blocky, smeary "720p". As a cheap plug, I made another one of those videos you're taking the piss out of:
youtube.com/watch?v=kCDbhKeX6bA

I made a new video series going to charity shops, yeah. Not a lot of chink shit to review lately.

Scotland m8, I don't ride around on a bicycle or have a sack of teddies though.

eblue cobras are good

those are real cheap

Yeah I was asking which town. Nevermind.

Glasgow, originally from Perth

I'd never actually watched any of the videos because the combination of Youtube and spy camera glasses made me assume the worst.

Having now sat through about half of one I retract the comment about memes. Whatever speech therapy you had did a damn good job because your speech and general presentation style is excellent.

I'm not going to sit through any more videos of someone wandering around a charity shop though.

I was hoping for something good, with a sweeping hand. If not thats fine, I understand theres better replicas that go for around $200 and up which are better. I don't care about selling pawn shops, just normies desu. Looking for something a normie would spot then I'd explain it was a fake and sell it to them for profit and buy a new one.

What are some good chink sports earbuds, the ones with an extra bit to go around your ear so they don't fall off? Right now I'm using some crappy $10 Phillips ones so I'm looking for something no more than $20 with superior sound quality to what I have now.

That's okay user, I mostly rip off LGR's Thrifting videos and do those videos for the fun of it. They get the least views and watch time out of all my videos. It's more for my own personal enjoyment. Thanks for complimenting my speech though, took a lot of work!

Glasgow by any chance?

>switch profile gender to female
>order ships out within an hour

Post proofs or you're just another memer.

I uploaded a grill avatar and changed gender to female, the same thing happened.

holy shit lad. i was in the salvation army in partick when you made that video

what would be the risk if i buy this? $200 for 200kg of mangosteen. I know some places in the US sell like 10lbs for more than that price.

How's this for a USB hub with a gigabit port? ~$13 after goypoints used.

gearbest.com/usb-accessories/pp_313254.html

Anything better for cheaper? Some of the cheaper no names seem to be lying about being 'gigabit'.

Whoops meant 100kg

enjoy 200kg of hollow, rotting mangosteens full of deadly spiders mate

They are not going to ship you a single fucking case of fruit.

what the fuck are you going to do with all that mangosteen

eat it. duh.

1. Customs
2. You need to order a shitload
3. You need to get it past customs

Customs is going to confiscate that so hard lmao

They might just be pretending to ship because they think you're a stupid girl. Also they would know it was a man's order based off the shipping address

ignore these naysayers, my friend. $200 before tax is a small price to pay for an absolutely insane amount of obscure south east asian fruit. i say go for it

Wtf is a Mangosteen? That shit be made up nigga.

What the fuck is a mangosteen

looks like a tumoury plum

It's a meme fruit.

>gender neutral first name master race

I'm getting a fountain pen should I go for Jinhao or Baoer?

do they sell chink brides? i wanna rescue some poor chink factory worker and keep her as a slave

Enjoy your housefire buddy

rosebrides.com/chinese-brides.html

saved the best till last

seahf ld 3.0 320 ohm

>320 ohm

how are you going to drive those?

Should I get an Oukitel K4000 Pro to replace my broken 3 year old S4? The redmeme note 3 looks good but its kinda expensive for a meme purchase

>Life is like a box of earphone

its a phone stop trying to be on the bleeding edge of people making money off you

is the SD 617 better than the SD 650?`

For a meme it seems like a good deal. Its a phablet with good ass hardware and you're buying it out of contract.

Posted from my MemePad™ T420

inside the box
>you never know what you're going to get

so far i've used my fiio x3ii and a fiio e10 dac/headphone amp

both powered them fine, full volume on the x3ii is way too loud to actually listen to. didnt even have to put it on high gain

any good looking iems for like 30-50 dollars?

Has anyone installed xposed on a RN3P?

I can't tell if I need to install the APk and flash it again

So is the oukitel okay?

Its a 100 dollars more for a meme

>paying 30-50 dollars
>for earphones
>in a thread called 'cheap chink shit' no less

lol

So what made you pick these over the usual meme iems?

Hybrids are the current memes now Piston 3s are going out of production.

gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_230878.html

Xiaomi Hybrids and Rock Zircons are the best chink IEMs, they're usually under $20

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html meant to be this link

Please respond and I will give 5 star review to your post pleas

Neither of those have removable cables.

Still waiting for aliexpress to verify my identity
=(

Who said anything about removable cables? And why would you need one for earphones?

>mfw and tfw my autist dollars get posted on july 1 and have to miss out on shark cards deals

rorr

these are the headphones, the accessories were just foam pads

i bought some senfer ues because they looked cool (you can get them in woodland camo) and can change the cable, also bought a pair of hck ues because the chink was friendly and spoke to me on twitter. both have multiple drivers too which is neat

i've been using iems for years and i'm im bored of them desu, so plain ones like xiaomeme or zircons dont interest me