I bought a secondhand iPhone 6s but when i tried to set it up i found out it was iCloud locked...

I bought a secondhand iPhone 6s but when i tried to set it up i found out it was iCloud locked. the seller wont reply to any of the messages i've sent him. is there any way to bypass the iCloud lock? or did i just lose my money?

Other urls found in this thread:

icloud.com/activationlock/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365
smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-iphone-password-protected-70214.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tyrone pls
also
> iCrap

If you bought it from ebay just file a claim with paypal, they will side with the buyer a vast majority of the time.

If you bought from some man of high melanin levels off craigslist you should have checked before giving over your cash.

Good job buying stolen shit (or stealing it yourself). Hand it over to the police, deShawn.

Feeling sad about your racist comments. Anyways, i guess i'll take it to apple hoping that they can find the previous owner. Hope i can get my money back too, or at least some of it. Thank you and have a nice rest of the week.

Apple employee here. You should know we will certainly not help you find the owner or unlock it.

Oooh, anything i can do then? besides re selling the parts?

give it back juan

That's what you get for buying stolen goods. Enjoy your brick.

Give it back tyrone

give it back tyrone

Nah, ima just sell it to some stupid kid and get my money back

Jamal

John

Dayum, Lincoln Mumbasa Junior, how many time I have to tell you not to steal the iPhones, you little more on?

next one is yours

Shaquille, give it back.

Hello DeShawn

Give it back, Jamal

good one bryan

Hopefully you find someone as stupid as yourself

This man gets it

This man too.

Seriously though, it's worthless, if you care enough to buy another iPhone you can check the activation lock status for a given iPhone on apple's site
icloud.com/activationlock/

does putting it into recovery mode and wiping through iTunes a no go with the iCloud locked?

That doesn't do shit, you can't take the passcode off. Try to ask Siri the owner, post results

No. Activation lock survives iTunes Restore/DFU mode. Without the original owner logging in to disable it (either from the device or from iCloud.com), the device is a paperweight.

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365
>When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your Apple ID is securely stored on Appleā€™s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.

No you are fucked

Give it back Jerome.

Btw check these digits famm

Give it back Dequann

Shawn DeQuillin Marcus LaTray Shamboom the Third, give the phone back to its rightful owner.

How they are always iPhones?

Dont androids have protection if you steal it?

Android phones aren't worth stealing

Give it back, Tyrese

>Replacing the Tyrone imagery with weebshit
Fuck off

>posting on an animu image board
fuck off

iPhones save the current owners email address to an encrypted mainboard chip

Apples proprietary OS doesn't allow you to install the phone unless the Apple ID associated with the email is authorized or wiped by its owner (can be done online or on the device itself)

You could theoretically ""crack"" it by replacing the motherboard with one that doesn't have an email on it but that is basically as expensive as buying a brand new one

>Watching Chinese cartoons
NEET

Now post the one without the shitty anime girl

dw guys

>Official-Bypass-iCloud-Ac(...).png

at least try tyrone

Come on, Dayqwon(or Pedro, I'm not racist). You should know by now that android phones have been the new target for years because you can't really unlock iPhones now. Get with the times.

You made a small error in this version, I have fixed it for you.

That's how it was originally you dumb nigger.

smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-iphone-password-protected-70214.html

lol didn't even align the 5

gtfo faggot