2x RX480 = 1080?

Because if it is, then it's definitely worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2016-06/radeon-rx-480-test/13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

x2 GPU is never worth it.

of course it is
i miss my 2 gtx 780s

Exceptions given to the highest end cards of a given generation. Worst case scenario is that you still have one of the best options. My issue is with people who try and cheap out and then complain about muh SLI/CF support!

if you can aknowledge the fact that it will not work in every game, sure, it's worth it.

Y-yes, micro st-stuttering is a m-myth

Depends on the game m8

>400 watts vs 150 watts
That's a fair comparison.

amd blown the fuck out

who cares about any of those shit games?

Hitman and RotTR are some of the first DX12 games, and both have no support for multi-gpu scaling.
Can't find any benchmarks for Ashes, which is shown in OP's pic, but it doesn't promise much for future-proofing.

computerbase.de/2016-06/radeon-rx-480-test/13/

Considering how much power it eats (1070 level), and the temperatures are around 84°C, it's not.

>Crossfire profiles aren't done yet, better post all my memepowerup graphs to make sure everyone gets it.

Could have just posted this.

The answer is yes, 2 480's do offer 1080 levels of performance, BUT only if the game in question supports it.

As a pragmatic observer, props to AMD for getting 90%+ scaling, but le downvote for not having the all the crossfire profiles for the latest games done on release.

If you're going this route, make sure the game supports crossfire obviously, and wait for third party coolers.

So I is never properly supported. Stay mad amdiots

uhh those charts are way off.