Is Clinton the more technology-friendly candidate?

usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/06/28/clinton-tech-plan-reads-like-silicon-valley-wish-list/86474144/

>Sup Forums will still act like Trump is the better candidate even though he thought Apple should be made to decrypt iphones and cooperate 100% with law enforcement

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/hillary-clinton-wants-manhattan-like-project-to-break-encryption/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=TJEmBxtFreY
cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/index.html
gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing any candidate's campaign promise

that's it, I'm a #shillforhill

domestic policies don't mean shit when killary leaves our boys hung out to dry

Silicon Valley is ruining technology. They extract rent from every possible vector. They abuse the "user" and fuck over their employees.

Hillary, or any other candidate for that matter, supporting these fucks will never get my vote.

>fuck over their employees.
yeah all those google employees making 150k + options sure are getting fucked over

$0.10 have been deposited into your account. Thank you for being with herâ„¢.

You mean the one that said that she want to ban encryption and use a private e-mail instead of the one that the government provider her?
Too shady for me :^)

Loaded question.
Do not answer.
Also, go back to shilling for $hillary

SHILLS
B T F O
T
F
O

>Sup Forums will still act like Trump is the better candidate
>Sup Forums
It's really just the same niggerfaggots who seem to think that the entire website is unironically raycis and act that way for internet points.

Hillary is a woman and therefore any decision she makes regarding technology is going to be unfavorable.

Green cart attached to STEM field diploma

>Pajeet overflow

test

She'll do whatever her corporate backers tell her to do. A friendly donation to the Clinton Foundation doesn't hurt either.

test 2

test3

dead

>Islam is not friendly to technology
>Hillary will bring islam
There you have it.

Gary "feelthejohnson" Johnson is.

They only difference between Hillary and Trump is that they have enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars. If this is what we are given to work with, why even bother to vote?

>If this is what we are given to work with, why even bother to vote?
Not gonna defend the retarded two party system, but you do have the option for voting for third party candidates. Not like it means anything though, since there's virtually no news coverage following those fuckers and you have no idea what their stances are without researching it beforehand. Some people say that's what all politics is about, but personally, I believe that all candidates should be discussed fairly evenly- so that the average voter knows what the hell's going on with everyone.

Except she didn't. There's no proof of that. Republicans wasted taxpayer's money for years on witchhunts and found nothing.

>Some speeches at Wall Street gatherings that isn't even uncommon for politicians
>Suddenly escalates into people saying she's bought and paid for
Seriously, everything about Clinton is taken out of context and them amplified until it's not even close to the truth anymore.

>is that they have enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars

>manhattan like project to stop encryption

Good job hillary

le edgy everything is shit xDDD meme

Well its pretty hard to say she hasnt been bought, when Trump himself was paying her off just a decade ago

I guess it depends on whether or not most people important to tech would be willing to bend to Sharia law. If not they'll all be beheaded and shot with home made pump action assaultâ„¢ rifles so that wouldn't be great.

Listening to donors and giving a little more weight to their opinions is a ways away from being a corrupt politician.

>literally part of the watergate scandal
>trying to pretend she isnt the stereotypical corrupt politician

I'm fairly certain its uncommon for politicians to receive a hefty paycheck for giving those speeches. Not even a donation to any sort of campaign, a paycheck for fucks sake.

>Any other person who handled classified emails like that would have had their access revoked, and been demoted immediately. People have had that happen for not properly marking slides in a powerpoint presentation. Snowden is a international fugitive for doing what Hill did with one step more being a media release.
>Her policy in Libya purely because she personally hated Gadaffi helped destabilize the middle east, create ISIS, and got ambassadors killed. She laughed and said "We came, we saw, he died!" Libya was her baby according to hundreds of emails given to the press.

Nah and that's assuming literally nothing the Clintons did in the 80s and 90s was wrong, and if even one witness disappearance murder, or big dick bill rape happened they are scum.

Clinton is a sociopath who has been recorded laughing about helping a rapist she knew was guilty get away with his crime.
They're both corrupt but at least Trump isn't a monster.

>The 15-page treatise, announced by Clinton in Denver, was released several hours before she was to speak to digital content creators in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Hillary will say anything, and do anything to get your vote.
Do you not remember her leaning towards Bernie Sanders policies, then as soon as Bernie was done she backed out and flip flopped?

You REALLY think she is going to be good for net neutrality, when she is being bought by gigantic companies who want to destroy it?

I dont believe a single thing she wrote, especially since it was a paper written up specifically to pander to the Tech crowd she was going to give a speech to.

Im not saying trump is going to be any better, but this is straight garbage and anyone who believes it is a retard.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

It's common for out of office politicians with name recognition.

You ever see what ex-Presidents make on the speaking circuit?

>thinking you can stump the Trump

that's like thinking you can barrage the Farage.

What if I want Clinton's stance on technology with Trump's stance on immigration?

>she wasnt "fired" by some guy who claims he fired her
>she and her whole staff got "disbanded" after the impeachment

Sure, strawmanning and semantics will really change things

no one has investigated her for deriliction of duty, or gross negligence/incompetence, everyone's been focused on the email scandal

Oh how quickly she changes her tune when she is trying to sway the tech crowd.

Only 6 months ago
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/hillary-clinton-wants-manhattan-like-project-to-break-encryption/

You're right, we should elect a lifelong politician / criminal with 0 credentials over Trump; because she is above the law.

>wants to increase number of H-1B visas

Fuck you Hillary Clinton.

>mfw I want to sell my vote but it's illegal

do I just write in RMS?

How is that semantics? One is for when you fail at your job or you are found in negligence, while the other is just something that happens when your duties are fulfilled.

She wasn't negligent. Her job was over. It was never a permanent position.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Does that ex president happen to be surnamed Clinton?

Hillary is the ultimate dirtbag crony politician. She's worse than Obama because he's only really had 7 years to cause any destruction while she's been at it since the 1970s.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJEmBxtFreY

:^)

What leanings towards Sanders policies did she flip-flop on?

Have you been living under a rock?
cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/index.html
>The House Benghazi Committee report doesn't directly blame Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time and is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, for the attacks.

The executive branch is never tried for negligence no matter how many people they got killed, Bay of Pigs, Laos, Vietnam doesn't really matter if you get innocent people killed in foreign policy. The question you should ask while voting, is Clinton's Secretary of State tenure, in which the Arab spring was her focus and concern was the outcome of that responsible, good for the American people, or competent in any way.

And if you look at the facts of what happened it really is hard to say so.

I'm absolutely positive you have never seen a donor list to the foundation after reading that comment.

One of them.

Others have the surname of Bush. Carter is also a surname that seems to exist within that group.

To put it simply, Obama was 12 years old when Hillary got kicked off the Watergate Committee for unethical practices. He's a mere baby compared to her.

She set out to destabilize the region(along with Syria), as revealed in the Snowden papers. muh gold. Have you been living under a rock?

"We're losing a lot of people because of the interne. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

Just a reminder that you're supporting this complete retard, republicunts.

>I'm too stupid to make up my mind about politics so I'll pretend I'm a special snowflake with too much integrity to give allegiance to a politician.

That's rad dude. You dudes are rad.

Just don't vote and let the adults decide.

>It calls for connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
I can't wait to pay for cable for every lazy nigger who doesn't have a job. FREE SHIT amirite? #chillary
>attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees
Can't wait to see the streets filled with shit from all the Indians that are going to come over.
>other Clinton proposals, covering infrastructure and education, would help raise funds that would go toward paying for the technology agenda
FREE SHIT amirite #feellehillary
So who did Comcast, AT&T, and Facebook donate more to, Trump or Hillary?

She wants to weaken encryption, she's incompetent.

You overtly exaggerated every position so that it goes from reasonable to disastrous.

You are lying right to our faces.

So, these countries gave to a fundation aimed at giving education to children in third world country, and then they purchased and/or sold weapons to and/or from the United States? in THAT order!?!?!?!? Illerminadi literally confirmed.

literally both viable candidates do.
I'm really starting to think thatvoter turnout is going to be historically low this year.
Fuck.

>reasonable
Literally none of those fucking things are even remotely reasonable.
>give fucking green cards to every pajeet
How the FUCK is that reasonable? I hope you're not going to college, because pajeet just took your job and he's making 3 bucks an hour doing it.
>connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
Literally free shit. You think Comcast and AT&T would be supporting her if this didn't mean they'd get to "provide" all that access? Taxpayers will pay for it, just like they'd pay for "free" college tuition for everyone.

>Just a reminder that you're supporting this complete retard
Well that's the thing, he's a retard. He'll be totally ineffective and won't be able to do anything that people are afraid he'll do. Clinton, on the other hand, knows how things get done in Washington and will be able to more effectively oppress us.

Clinton doesn't have a stance on anything. She says whatever her masters tell her she needs to say in order to get elected.

Trump has ome stupid fucking ideas about science and technology, but at least we know where he stands. He's also right about pretty much everything else; immigration, strong AF military made stronger by a modest foreign policy, lower taxes, support for 2nd ammendment.

>connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
>Literally free shit.
No, that means ensuring remote areas have access to broadband services, which they often do not.

See how you're exaggerating? You jumped to a conclusion you didn't like on purpose. That is what exaggeration means, you dumb fucking idiot.

>at least we know where he stands
Uh huh. What was his stance on Israel again? Do you determine that by how many times he took that stance compared to the opposite stance, or by the last one he took?

I wish the EFF had the pull that the NRA does.

I dont agree with everything the NRA does, but their "cold dead hands" approach keeps things from falling down a slippery slope.

And as we all know technology, privacy , net neutrality and such have long since been sliding down that slippery slope. Almost to the point of no return.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Israel isn't a political issue, its a country.

If they were Republicans, Hillary would have been in jail 15 years ago and Bill would be on a sex offender list.

>I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Israel isn't a political issue, its a country.
Of course you don't. You're a Trump supporter therefore you don't know the first thing about politics. You think everything is about guns and having too many brown people in your suburban paradise.

>connecting every U.S. household
>every
No, that means forcing taxpayers to provide cable Internet to every US household.

>problems with jobs in USA because every big company is moving their jobs to the 'Spics.
>Spics do shit job. General Electric and company I work for just moved 1000+ jobs down to spicsico.
>Trump is tard but wants to do something about it. Maybe he can hire the right people to think for him for his own mental shortcomings
>Hilary is mudslinger, how the hell do we afford high speed tech in every house and WHY
WHY THE FUCK do I want more dumb asses taking up a polluted airspace? More Netflix drains?

>Verizon, Metrocast, and many other companies have strikes in the workers because they are overworked trying to uphold a bandwidth goal that cannot be maintained.

This pipe is broken. Can we fix it before adding more pollution to facebookers and Netflix binge watchers?
>Id rather buy a movie/show, then pirate or download it from the source than keep re-downloading.

Yeah I hear you. It's pretty damn sad that we need to have special interest groups like the NRA and EFF(both of which I greatly admire though) to protect our rights that are already guaranteed in the constitution.

lmao
It's well beyond the price for speeches at this point, friend. The Clinton Foundation is one of the shadiest organizations in America. Literally pay for play politics with Bill as the intermediary and Hillary with the political power to make shit happen.

Yeah, you're denying what I say and providing no argument, so I'm just going to dismiss you are an idiot now. Tah tah.

>I don't have an argument so I'll call him a racist redneck!

Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?

Oh right, you can't manufacture and sell those things.

You are literally cucks to the arms industry. Enjoy getting shot up next time your employer fires an unstable person.

>it's all a republican witch hunt!

$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account. Thank you for supporting Hillary!

>protip: she is a witch with a capital B, so a witch hunt is appropriate

>Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?
>what is ACLU
>what is EFF
>what is a poster getting BTFO

No. Her shitty analysts told her what to say. She knows jack shit about technology and doesn't care about you in the least.

>herpaderpa ur dumb
Nice argument dumb fuck. Learn how to fucking read.

>Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?

DESU we've never needed them since our nation was founded on those things from the get-go. The US is primarily a nation founded on a ideological concept while European states are just founded on providing a homeland for a certain ethnic group. European nations have never been quite safe from the threat of tyrannical government for that reason, so it requires extra effort. For example, Germany had to have a whole bunch of laws put in place after 1945 specifically to prevent a resurgence of...those unpleasant things (eg. no political party with less than 5% of the vote can be represented in the Bundestag).

What have they done to stop infrigements to freedom of speech and right to privacy?
nothing

Only the NRA gets so much head from Congress. It doesn't matter that the great majority of Americans want stricter gun control because YOU want your penis compensation toys and THEY enable your delusion that it's a birth-given entitlement and that all the blood on your hand is righteous and inevitable.

they did it with power, they can do it with fiber/coax/dialup

Tbh DESU TbH TBh tbH

The Bush and Obama administrations reduced your right to privacy to near void.

>EFF and ACLU have never done anything
>gun control bait

Cmon son, gotta try harder than that

Even in Russia, the Internet has tons of anti-Putin blogs.

>What have they done to stop infrigements to freedom of speech and right to privacy?

A whole hell of a lot if you would bother researching something before shooting your ignorant mouth off on the Internet.

>It doesn't matter that the great majority of Americans want stricter gun control

gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx

Hasn't been a "great majority" since the early 2000's.

the great majority doesnt exist if there is a majority it is small. and the ACLU is one organization that actually has a wrath that will be brought to bear against anyone that messes with the 1st or fourth amendments.

I understand perfectly well that guns are not for everybody. In my opinion it is perfectly reasonable to want stricter gun control, but our constitution guarantees the citizen's right to bear arms. If somebody isn't on board with that, I'd politely suggest moving another country that doesn't guarantee gun rights. It's like going to a steakhouse and demanding they offer only a vegan menu.

Bill Gates everyone, Lord of the internet.
>Al Gore BTFO

>It's like going to a steakhouse and demanding they offer only a vegan menu.

Implying SJWs don't do exactly this.

It's still a majority, and your voice isn't worth more than theirs just because they disagree with you.

You should be allowed to live in your gun country without being under the constant terror of getting shot up. I mean, you're of the same political fork that is so anal about immigration and immigrants not staying in their own shithole to make things better there. This is what democrats are trying to do with America, which makes republicans the jihadists in that figure.

Or fags asking a Christian bakery to bake them a fag wedding cake.

Aren't both Clinton and Trump pro surveillance of their own citizens?

>You should be allowed to live in your gun country without being under the constant terror of getting shot up
Except the vast majority (like 80%) of gun crimes occur in nigger/spic ghettos.

Faggot!! Fedoras are awesome and enlighting, you are just an unintelligent peasant!

There we go again with your precious scapegoats.

What is even the point of saying that at this point? Is your solution to shove them all in gas chambers? Seriously.