ALERT ALERT READ THIS

RX 480 only has 970 performance on DIRECTX 11 GAMES

Is Sup Forums the most mentally challenged board on this cesspool?

>Is Sup Forums the most mentally challenged board on this cesspool?

But Sup Forums isn't far behind

This is an nvidia board for a reason.

>pol

pajeet my son, I know you are frustrated that the "poo in loo" memes originate from /pol, but lying will not fix anything

Are you kidding, Sup Forums will fall for any troll, no matter how obvious. They're not very smart.

Sup Forums are a bunch of clowns desu

(( (You) ))

nice ad hominem, here, take your (( (You) )) and GTFO...

Actually I'll GTFO to /pol. Will be back once non reference rx480 get released. /g is shit board.. offence

thanks

Confirmed for never going to Sup Forums

Fuck you, Sup Forums is top minds changing the world with logic and reason. Our memes are a powerful force.

/po/ is a containment board for idiots.

Nice graph faggot

Fucking kike, we don't forgive. Expect us.

Which is exactly why you see Sup Forums discussion all over Sup Forums.

Face it nerd, we're as core to Sup Forums as Sup Forums or Sup Forums at this point.

Go back to working your call center and making shitty android roms

You're too young to remember /new/.

Sup Forums has seen this before, it was dull then, it's dull now.

Pic related.

Sup Forums is changing the world, one dank meme at a time. With the combined power of Donald Trump, we will be unstoppable.

Sup Forums was never leftist cucks, it was all a joke. It's always been right wing like Sup Forums

You're like the stormfront newfags who turned up in Sup Forums in 2007 and thought the widespread use of the word "nigger" was evidence of support for racism.

You simply don't understand Sup Forums, at all.

The joke is on you.

>too young
bruh I've been here long enough to remember waha~, desu, and cock mongler.

>Sup Forums
Okay redditor, it's time for you to leave

Not even doom music...

Sup Forumstards like me grew up and joined the right wing to flight leftist cuckoldry. As evidence by the gamergate revolution, Sup Forums is a major board and this site is fighting a culture war.

It's a shiny new 970 with bells and whistles that I'll personally never use, I like it though, significant upgrade from my 7850, should hopefully improve a touch with drivers and you also get 4.5gb more vram, I'm gunna wait until third parties bring their custom cards out though and wait for the reviews of them all come out.

>Gamergate

The faggotry intensifies...

You're embarrassing yourself.

It's still twice as powerful as my 380 so I've got no complaints.

The biggest problem with Sup Forums is all the Sup Forumsirgins that keep shitting up the board with these threads.

Gamergate is a major consumer revolution. It's waking the sheeple up about jewish control. Sup Forums has managed to redpill many normies and has partially redpilled even reddit. But hey, ignore us. You can always go back to your free software cuckoldry.

gamergate was only about gaming journos being corrupt as fuck. Basically what everyone already knew, but it redpilled a lot of people about how seedy and how much corporations will do to hide the truth. Didn't do much to expose the nose though.

20w difference, misleading graph

The forerunner of Sup Forums was /new/; it was an interesting board. It attracted people from the Von Mises forums who mounted a cogent defense of libertarianism against advocats of classical liberalism, Unfortunately, the board began to slide, and moot finally closed it.

I forgot to mention, you're an idiot.

Sup Forums is the masterboard.

Good. Lolbergs are cancer, Sup Forums is better as nazis

Use the fuckING catalog, there's 5 of these threads already.
Reported

It's a good thing that 99.9% of games are Direct x 11 games isn't it?

/new/ was great, full of irony and satire. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums mixed with low level politics.

Yeah, and Sup Forums handles corporatism with about as much tact as SJWs handle social inequality.

SJWs and Sup Forums are said to be the same because you both blow your loads far earlier than necessary and shitpost way too much before you get anything done.

Agree

Goobergate went a bit overboard, but I still think they were definitely in the right.