PRICE DROP WHEN?

When will the limited supply issue be finally resolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007709 4814 601204369
pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=224&sort=a8&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying msi

AMD needs the cash back from these before they can make for or they will have to declare bankruptcy

>buying anything but msi

>not buying the based reference cooler

fuck off

There are plenty of nVidia cards out there and you shouldnt touch AMD anyway...

>issue
This shit is intentional retard.

W-What?

This sad thread won't ever take. GPUs are too varied and complex for a general. Kys rajesh

nVidiot spotted

Why would you buy a 1070 memecard? It's not as bad as of a failure as the 970 but again it has no place it's overpriced. Buy the 1080 and if you want to save a buck pickup a 480 or a 390x or something.

Cards are going to start popping up mysteriously now because the 480 is out. Nvidia withheld stock so they could fuck over AMD.

I hope they drop it soon... need that shit bad right now

>sub 400 for titan x performance
>overpriced

I hope you truly don't think this happens on purpose even if it happens (customs issues usually). Sitting on stock would cost them far too much money for no benefit. The simple and most logical answer is they paper launched.

>more than 50 burgers to play video games
>not over priced.

Aftermarket cards just came out. Which is the best vakue for 1070? Im thinking gigabyte g1

>sub 400
where?

When it gets to be under 400 dollars let us know.

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007709 4814 601204369

So dense...

Nvidia is just selling only reference cards right now

>not having disposable income

>sub 400
>in reality almost 600

It's around 550 USD here while a 980 TI is around 680 - 700 USD.

it's still nowhere near 970 launch price

We have a /gcg/ for these discussions, please move there and let this thread get archived. Thanks!
Saged to prevent confusion.

Keep applying that thermal paste all over that MB, user. The more, the better.

wait for AMD to actually release a decent card to give nvidia some competition. wait for fall for supplies to replenish and price to normalize and then hopefully a slight price drop if AMD releases something that can actually compete.

Holy shit do you guys not use now in Stock? I was fucking off at work yesterday morning and got one on a whim when I got a notification it was in Stock. Its not hard fellas

>linking a full thread on autosage

But I got a 1080 twin frozr edition to clarify

Wasn't autosaged when I linked, dipshit.

hello friends,

MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GD5T OC, 6 Go 500 usd is it worth it ?

Ask gcg for a serious answer.

Soon, I think. They will be in trouble for price rigging if not

any good gamer XXX editions of this product?

N/v/idiot shills need to go back to Sup Forums where they can cry about manlytears or whatever the fuck you fags talk about on your shit containment board

/thread

Thats cheap as fuck. Here it is 500 + € and none of the custom editions is avaiable yet.

MSI's graphics cards are always top tier and usually the quietest around. It's their shitty motherboards that should be avoided.

this

living in the first world is suffering

Please don't bump dead threads.

if it can be bumped it's not dead, newfag

>980 TI is around 680 - 700 USD.
pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=224&sort=a8&page=1