literally who

fuck

VC is a cool guy

newfag

a fraud, A FRAUD

He sure loves cock

TOO RETARDED FOR DISK ENCRYPTION
i still love you though :3

cool guy, I wish he'd stream more. The last one was fun.

He's alright, I wish I wasn't socially autistic because I want to join that mumble. Is a hotdog a sandwhich?

it was disappointing he ditched the soilent crap. i was expecting his kidneys shut down and he die, but oh well...

That stuff tastes good, I don't care what anyone says.

That's too fat to be Vince.

bruhhh lol

So why did he crumple so hard to the authorities? Being from Sup Forums, I thought he would at least put up a fight, or at least go for the bantz.

He moved the servers to Romania so that he will be able to control the servers better, and protect then.

That is completely tangential and doesn't address my question at all. Why'd you pussy out, Vinny?

Every here leave poor Daniel alone.

Send him an email and ask him, post results.

?
He didn't know about the seizure of his servers until after it happened and didn't even know why for the longest time.
He had no choice.

vc is cute. CUTE!

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky ur behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

Oh, shit. Shouldn't have pucked with a level 4 pastamancer.

Does anyone still play Kingdom of Loathing?