Just installed CM on my Note 3 Pro, what are some must have apps Sup Forums?

Just installed CM on my Note 3 Pro, what are some must have apps Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Android_ricing
my.mixtape.moe/cokaow.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hay user, can I borrow your phone real quick?

if they don't like my 2D waifu, then they ain't my friendo.

I want to fug yui

mhmm

Yui is for cuddling

sure, let me up you on the guest account

If Yui was real, she would hang out with the other keions and think you're a creep.

agreed.

this works, also screen pinning if necessary.

I'm going to bet this weeb has his lockscreen full of weebshit too, so no dice.

What do you do with your phone OP?

>he uses gapps

Get AdAway.

dumb animeposter

Gotit

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Android_ricing

Check this out if you want to rice your phone properly.
Since you're using CM, you don't need a launcher if you're satisfied with the default one; just get some nice icons.

There is also a list of recommended apps at the end of the page.

not using MIUI

I have to use boring normie wallpapers because I am incredibly insecure

maybe someday I'll either completely isolate myself or stop caring, and then proceed to cover my immediate surroundings with weebstuffs

Why not just use the custom MIUI rom from xiaomi.eu? You know CM will crash when you call it receive calls, camera won't work and you generally have a shit experience. The ROM from xiaomi.eu doesn't have the chink botnet.

love live school idol festival
fdroid
pomfshare, on fdroid
mxplayer for watching anime
perfect viewer for reading mangos
anki droid for learning moonrunes

also mio is best girl

o-ok

pomfshare is really neat; my.mixtape.moe/cokaow.jpg

perfect viewer's ui is shit desu and ankidroid seems cool

also I recommend tasks (grey icon with tick in playstore) which is great for things related to tasks.

I was using global stable and then xiaomi.eu and recently the xiaomi.eu miui 8 builds and it was solid but this cm13 build is solid af right now so im using that.

just stop caring and use cute wallpapers, it's easy.

default icons are fine desu, but thanks for the help I guess.

MIUI is a battery draining piece of shit. CM works perfectly fine with the camera patch.

you don't even need the camera patch for some devices (like mine), and then all you have to do is disable the bookmarks app and mi remote (unless you actually use it) and you've got solid CM.

you can set clover to not keep the original filenames if you want

Delete this

how so? im using clover 2.1.3 btw

settings > advanced > toggle save original filename

thanks

there are like a million clones u baka, the app works for a lot of them

yup

T-t-thank you sempai
I'm such a baka

Is this the Redmeme?

Please be careful

Fair. Which build are you using? Any other stuff you flashed afterwards besides gapps?

Ofc

The latest one, and nope, just flashed CM13.zip & opengapps-pico-arm64-6.0.zip, you can flash SuperSU if you use Titanium Backup (since CM SU is not friendly with it), oh and if you want xposed, there's a slightly different way to get it, you have to use systemless SuperSu by chainfire and systemless xposed.

i want to fug cyan

Just to make it clear, I'm using the latest one (so 24/6/16) and it's built by the pajeet, on XDA it has a bunch of tags in the title before it unlike the source built one which has random reboots (which doesn't have any tags in the title, just "Cyanogenmod 13", don't use that one.)
Make sure you use Alka TWRP and perform an EFS backup so when you want to go back to the L bootloader (if say you might want to use MIUI7 again) you can always restore your EFS.

cool

No I mean which build on XDA? There's a few of them and all unofficial. And doesn't CM root work? You know then one from developer options.

How did you unlock the bootloader senpai?

Why got you. Think that's the Santosh build. I'll give it a go tonight, thanks.

and yes, CM root works just fine if you don't use Titanium Backup.

unofficially by flashing Global Stable firmware but with a hacked up (userdebug) bootloader to allow unrestricted bootloader unlock or whatever, just Google "unofficial unlock redmi note 3 pro", the first one on miui forums is great.

yeah that's the one, just make sure you perform a full backup then flash the ROM + Gapps and your set.

>perfect viewer's ui is shit desu

Eh. It's straightforward as fuck and I like its rich format support, even more so with the .pdf plugin.

Some free as in freetard alternative would be nice though.

>Thanks m8! I've ordered mine, so I just want to make sure how to do everything.

I guess if it works then just keep it, as for free alternatives, not really sure.

no problemo, enjoy your redmeme note 3 pro when you get it user

Weeks fine for me :^)

Poweram with material skinfor music, mx player pro for movies etc. Also rest is up to your use of phone.

Built in CM Music seems sufficient enough though desu, but i might give Poweramp a shot and see if it offers anything greater than what's already offered in default CM Music.

If it works for you then good I guess, but me personally, I like the way notifications are handled in pure Android, the way MIUI handles it is weird , also MIUI has a weird doze/greenify kinda thing going on which stops me from getting telegram notifications and other notifications sometimes.

Literal best player and skin.

Sleep timer, best album art downloader, id3 editor, different scrobbler support etc, also it's lightweight and neat looking. Havent found better music app since I've been using android since.

Poweramp happens to be my first Android purchase, even before Nova Prime. Haven't switched to anything else since.

I briefly tried Foobar, which is promising but has a long way to go in terms of features and the UI.

Oh shit, well the album art stuff seems like it would be nice, will check it out now.

>tfw no qt3.14 mpv for Android

ayy, mxplayer works fine desu

Senpai, which build are you using and where did you get it? Notice any bugs yet?

I am getting my Redmi Note 3 Pro soon, if only DHL would hurry up and I'm sure the chinks who sold it put some botnet non-standard ROM on it.

CM13 build by the pajeet ("Santosh"), got it from XDA. Literally 0 bugs so far, some people on the threads claim that GPS takes too long to lock (I personally don't use GPS so I wouldn't know) but other than that no random reboots or fc's, fingerprint sensor and camera all work great, in fact the fingerprint sensor works faster here than it does in MIUI.
Battery life's also excellent, installed when battery was at 68% at 9AM today and it's 3:22 now and I've had pic related SOT (5 hours) at manual medium brightness and no greenify or other things.

Thanks a lot for writing this stuff out again. I posted the reply right after opening the thread, because I got excited like a baka. Thanks a lot for all the information you provided here so far. Really looking forward to my Note 3 Pro now. Can't wait to fuck around with it, remove the chink stuff and get a nice CM running.

Eh I don't know, that battery life looks worse than on MiUI

No problemo, I know the excitement :)

Battery life usage varies per user, but for me that's pretty good I guess

Mothha fucking mbooru. I thought I was the only neck beard that knew about it.

>using a lockscreen

it's the best booru browser, even when put up against the desktop alternatives.

I literally cut my hair like hers yesterday lmao

Mugi is best

You're literally gay

I don't get it. It's a bunch of anime images?

Ever try Mi Manga Nu or Tachiyomi?

pretty much desu, this is how we get all dem cute pics.

I already have thousands from Sup Forums, /h/, /u/, and others. Is that not enough??

>using miui

>touchwizz

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Yui is for gangbanging only

you get them assorted and you can search for shit you like more thoroughly and etc

no, bad user.

But her body is made for that

I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro with CM too
Good shit

Did you use a developer rom to unlock it?

Agreed.

I got an unlock approval ages ago and tried to unlock on global stable but it didn't work, you gotta use China dev and I just can't be arsed to backup and flash so much shit just for the "officially unlocked" badge when my unofficial unlock works just the same.

The one that removes every weaboo trash from your phone.

I just flashed the China dev ROM, and unlocked it, it didn't take long
If you're gonna unlock it officially, apply when you order the phone

I know it dosnt take long and I have the China dev firmware sitting on my desktop but I just cant be bothered/justify to unlock officially when I'd have to take 1-2 hours out of my day to perform a full twrp backup, wipe, restore efs, flash china dev, setup mi account on device and unlock then flash twrp alka, wipe device and finally restore my backup just to be back where i was except now my device is "officially" unlocked compared to my previously unofficially unlocked state which worked just fine.

This girl is so much best it isn't even funny.

wrong
nerd

Literally a walkover doormat

wrong
nerd

>I have to use boring normie wallpapers because I am incredibly insecure
>maybe someday I'll either completely isolate myself or stop caring, and then proceed to cover my immediate surroundings with weebstuffs

You just don't give a shet about the others members of your family or what else

Best lightweight keyboard?

2D hair doesn't look good in 3D

basement faggots general thread?

Group up idiots, those chinese cartoons are fucking stupid.