Is a gtx 1080 Worth having a Pentium g4400? I can always upgrade after that

is a gtx 1080 Worth having a Pentium g4400? I can always upgrade after that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrokt_quj8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nVidia is always worth it.

Assuming you have 1080 money the rest of your upgrades will be relatively inexpensive

problem is: I can afford 1080 if I buy a Pentium. is it worth it? will I be able to play games on a Pentium?

yes, the G4400 is an insanely underrated processor.

Thanks a lot, I'll trust you!

While the G4400 is underrated, it will seriously bottleneck the kind of things that the 1080 can do
Go down to the 1070 and get a better CPU

if I buy a 1070 I'll never buy the 1080 tho. Is VR hard to process for the g4400?

Wth. Is this real? He's running doom 60fps with this thing.
youtu.be/zrokt_quj8I

Gaming is not so much cpu related, so I think it's possible... that's why I asked

>if I buy a 1070 I'll never buy the 1080 tho.

Motherfucker, you're going to have to change this card in a few years at the longest anyway. Assuming nVidia doesn't release another Graphics Card wrecking driver update. And VR is still in it's infancy. You're only going to not have something that performs like a 1080 for a couple years if that long, then you'll end up having to get whatever the new hotness is, because it supports "XX" feature you now need for the cheaper VR headset you want.

CPU will hold you over longer than the GPU will.

>2 cores

NO

Actually there are still people playing with fossil CPUs *AND* GPUs, so...

see

I was just asking mane. Was going to build an i3 6100 rig, but the 4400 looks good for my budget build. Think I might just go with a 4400 and a 4gb 960. What do you think bruv?

Please move all graphics card related discussions to the /gcg/ thread, thanks.
Saged to avoid any confusion.

this is more of a rig discussion

Ignore this faggot

kek

No other thoughts? I've only seen two opinions, and they're one against each other

go back to /vg/ retard

>nVidia is always worth it

Holy fucking shit, Sup Forums needs a way to purge shills, this graphics card bullshit is getting out of hand

Go back to your shitting streets
AMDrone detected

>Somebody is saying videocard discussion has reached a tipping point
>Lmao AMDRONE
Literally reading off a script