So what is the modern equivalent of Microsoft WMO 1.1?

So what is the modern equivalent of Microsoft WMO 1.1?

A mouse that's:

-simple
-inexpensive
-solid and well built
-precise

the WMO 1.1.
Why would you change it? it's USB and it works. If there's nothing like it on the market, keep it.

I can't find it in stores anymore, and I don't want to pay twice the price to get it online from god one knows what country.

Steel series msi is closest I've seen

Fair call, I got mine off eBay and it was completely non legit with a fake sensor, luckily paypal covered me after I proved it was fake

Zowie fk 1 idiots

>ROG sica

Listen to this guy.

Zowie makes simple, no-bullshit mice with flawless sensors. Build quality is top notch too.
Zowie's good mice are the ec series, fk series, and za series.

Expensive

Ye it's like $60. I'm looking for something half the price.

ok well tough luck then, the zowie fk series is the closest to the design, sensor and quality of the WMO.

a $30 mouse? SteelSeries Rival 300 is ergonomic and not ambi like the mouse you like, but it has decent quality compared to the chink shit you'll find. $40.

Good luck, the era of $30 gaming peripherals is gone.

Closest bets that I know of are the G100s which has known durability issues, and is out of stock, and also the Roccat Lua, which is a pretty small mouse.

G502 Proteus Core/Spectrum

No one listen to this fucking idiot. The g502 is the meme of the century. The mouse is heavy as fuck too. Looks like an autistic transformer

buy a TeckNet Raptor Gaming Mouse. Only 10 dollars on amazon. It's well made and will last a couple years at least.

>well made
>$10
pick one

You can thank me later.

Sucks for you, I have like 5 of these brand new around my houe.

I might just go for intellimouse 3.0

It's a fucking mouse you're not going to use it as a flail

You can read in wikipedia about any country you want

No,but the shitty plastic feels terrible,especially when it starts affecting the clicks

CM Xornet 2
You either hate the shape or can't use anything else after trying it.

I literally came onto Sup Forums to look for an alternative to this mouse. Had it for 6 months and the metalic paint is coming off and the middle mouse button is failing.

Avoid this mouse if you want something that'll last longer than a year.

Aww sweet, I got quad dubs.

ESR has had quite the boner for g100s some time ago.

OP here, I actually looked up Roccat Lua and it looks pretty nice, and the price is good too.

Anyone has any experiences with it? I have large hands.

The step up from that is IME3.0

FK1 is far too small. The ZA11 is the closest to the WMO shape.

***you can now overclock the WMO 1.1/A to 1000hz with the new sweetlow driver on win8.1/10***

imo, i would try the g303. they're 24 bucks at best buy and other places right now, and its PMW 3366 is 99% as responsive and raw feeling as the MLT 04.

cool get, my friend :^)