Reminder that if you code/program or make anything technologywise without having diversity...

Reminder that if you code/program or make anything technologywise without having diversity, you will not have the creative thinking necessary to really excel at what you are trying to accomplish

youtube.com/watch?v=_3RoQRN65AI

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/jose-joe-job-discrimination_n_5753880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand what the color of a person's skin has to do with their ability to contribute to a team.

This shit is so revoltingly racist at it's core.
There exist white people who play the feelgood olympics by looking down on other races and treat the successful ones like talking dogs.
>Oh look, it's a black woman! She's a programmer! How inspiring!
Fuck.

If all humans are equal, then why would hiring other races change anything?

Shh, you can't acknowledge the doublethink.
They need to feel good. Facts don't feel good.

more like talking chimps

This man is fat. He should die.

diversity means different body types also

if everyone was /fit/ at google, no one would get anything done, because no one wouldve put in the idea to maybe order 6 medium 2 topping pizzas for $5.99 each, with 2 two liters of Coke for $3.00 each. those buff and skinny dudes probably wouldve had NO idea that deal was going on at Dominos and probably would've starved to death, but thanks to diversity, they get to eat some delicious Dominos pizza at an affordable price!

kek

if google is so diverse, why are their UI guidelines so white?

the idea of having diversity is that in a diverse team more members will think different or approach a problem different, though I'm not sure how much more race has an effect on that over say the area you grew up in.

diversity and multiculturalism is our strength. just see Sup Forums

I understand that but imo talent should come before that.

I would have no problem hiring a transnigger otter-kin to do a job, but I'm not going to hire xir over someone more qualified.

right, someone from Liberia would have a totally different approach than a white male from Michigan in how to tackle a programming issue with the Google self driving car!

So you're treating the transnigger otterkin as a last resort?

This is why we need diversity.

Also, I think affirmative action shouldn't be a thing.

But then black people would never get jobs.

Daily reminder Pajeet, Rajeesh, Tanaka-san, and Mr. Yuan don't count as diversity hires, they are honorary whites to the diversity mob.

I don't see why a black person wouldn't be able to get a job if they were equally qualified.

because people are racist

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/jose-joe-job-discrimination_n_5753880.html

>linking to huffingtonpost unironically

wew lad

that's fucked

>tfw my team is two Americans, one Indian and a Serb

I really wish people would shut up about this diversity bullshit and just admit that white race is best race.

>it's an white people complain about a diversity program funded by white people episode

>giving the huffington post clicks

get rid of those two Americans for a black guy and a MtF woman, and you'll have a crackpot team able to tackle ANY challenge.

assuming the challange is smoking crack, that is

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
ASIA FOR ASIANS
WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE

they dont hire black people

>when their periods aren't sync yet.jpg

>Adblock Plus
>in 2016

That's just because they don't actually care about diversity. They care about representing their demographic (white women) over other demographics, mainly white males.

People who care about actual diversity strive to make sure they're hiring in line with broad demographics (60% white, 20% black 20% other , 50/50 male/female).

> if all humans are equal

What? AHAHAH. Do you think all humans are equal? What a load of bullocks. Do you think you're exactly the same as your mother? Races exist. Equal rights does not mean equal.

Companies are pushing diversity and kicking out white males because it's cheaper and gives them a good brand image.
Equal pay by firing the more expensive workers.

20% black? what country? it's 12.6% in usa

>head of black community engagement
It's like those programs to give jobs to the retarded.

Here Valeisha, go post nice things about Google on twitter or instagram or whatever for the rest of the month.

It's so great that they've managed to find something for her to do

>I don't understand what the color of a person's skin has to do with their ability to contribute to a team. This shit is so revoltingly racist at it's core.
Welcome to the game. This is the point in time where you realize all these lefties and righties are full of shit and you can only hope that you yourself can be a good person.

I'm a hispanic in tech who just got laid off to get replaced by an Indian.

So much for diversity.

Pajeet is more diverse than you because his skin is darker than yours.