rip mobo

>I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR YOU'RE PSU TO MELT
>YOUR YOU'RE
>YOUR YOU ARE

What the fuck are you trying to say?

more pics OP

Not the PSU, the mobo.
>Pulling 200w through the PCI-E that's rated 70w
I can't wait, because most poorfags probably have terrible mobos anyway.

You new here?

Does it matter what he's trying to say? Nvidiots don't say anything meaningful, they just shill for their master.

Did it come with a free fire extinguisher?

Imagine people with those old prebuilt workstations, i5 750 and shit, buying poorfag tier cards and having capacitors pop like popcorn in their computers

hahhaha
neat picture

What is it?

does it whine like a little bitch? same as you?

lol whats with the cow?

holy shit. Sup Forums has become even more unbearable than most of the time.

Is the 3.5gb buyers remorse wound still so fresh that people get constantly butthurt about it?

No it's just mods not letting people get together into one United thread for graphics cards.

At least you're trying.

Its rated 75w and is AT LEAST not MAX. pcie 3.0 can go 300w if the mobo allow it. Stop talking shit thanks

>getting memed on this hard

#rekt

PCI-E slot allows for maximum of 75 w. Stop lying, every single major review site is ticking AMD off for breaking the specification. It will destroy your motherboard long term or even in the short term.

Its implying that people who use their products are like cattle.

>I have 10 RX 480's coming
>I am not even a gaymer
>Being used for crypto-currency mining

How does it feel Sup Forums

All sizes of ×4 and ×8 PCI Express cards are allowed a maximum power consumption of 25 W. All ×1 cards are initially 10 W; full-height cards may configure themselves as 'high-power' to reach 25 W, while half-height ×1 cards are fixed at 10W. All sizes of ×16 cards are initially 25 W; like ×1 cards, half-height cards are limited to this number while full-height cards may increase their power after configuration. They can use up to 75 W (3.3 V × 3 A + 12 V × 5.5 A), though the specification demands that the higher-power configuration be used for graphics cards only, while cards of other purposes are to remain at 25 W.[12][13]

Optional connectors add 75 W (6-pin) or 150 W (8-pin) power for up to 300 W total (2×75 W + 1×150 W).

Hey retard that doesn't understand the difference between connectors and slot.

>being this jealous

>mining cryptocurrency
>with GPUs

Enjoy getting shat on by ASICs.

don't forget about FPGAs

go back.

What's the point of the AIB partners selling reference cards?

Memelord ninja wizard detected

Man, fuck them. They sold us out to nvidia.