Typewriters are technology r-right, Sup Forums?

Typewriters are technology r-right, Sup Forums?
This is the model I have at home (not my pic). I like to write on it all the time and it doesn't even take any batteries. I've been thinking about getting a lighter model for travel but I don't have nearly enough confidence to use the damn thing in public. But it's great to have one on a cabin retreat.
Does anyone else ever use these?

>implying this isn't write brief poems on the beach/10

>implying you wouldn't cum on this typewriter
no one is fooled

This typewriter is electric, in case you have weak effeminate wrists. Too bad the keys are in some kind of novelty zapf wingbats type language.

nice mechanical keyboard brah

what caps did you get

>a-user, quit typing your gross sex fetishes on me...
>wait, don't turn me upside down!!!
>!!!

I actually see a typewriter as being legitimately useful. I probably would just use it to type up lists that I want hanging around for a while, but I could see typing short essays when I get inspired too.

>d-don't look! you p-pervert!

type an ironic shitpost on this you vaporwave fucks

I love these boxy lowriding ones. They fit perfectly into Sup Forums's thinkpad/volvo look

"qwertz"? yall germans are crazy no one wonder you made hitler

>tfw Brother 220 Deluxe / Thinkpad x220 Master Race

If u don't think this typewriter is pure sex u can get the fuck out of my face

I have one of these, same color. It has the marks of its age, but still (kinda) works.

keep a selectric similar to this one on a stand that pulls out of my desk, used it before for university assignments unironically since it's faster, more readable and less painful than my handwritten work

also have an hermes 3000 but I prefer electrics desu

Nice it even comes with its own trashbin where it belongs

Still useful for certificates and typing on pre-printed forms. I know some shipping companies still use them (and dot matrix printers) because archaic maritime rule in some parts of the world

Does this count?

Hermes Rocket masterrace

Fuck, this makes me want to punch my scren

>Typewriters are technology r-right
I was recently asked this question by a kid doing their homework.
I confidently exclaimed "Of course! Technology is not limited to computers or electronics"
Then I remembered Sup Forums.
Doubt creeped in so I looked up the definition of the word.
I was relieved to find out I did not lie to a kid but have lost confidence for doubting myself and for thinking for a second that only video cards are technology.