/csg/ Chink Shit General

Sponsored by Revoltech Woody from AliExpress

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user makes a /csg/ on /biz/ after complaints; it doesn't end up working out • user wants to know what to do with tons of chink bubble wrap • Xiaomi Yi fever reaches new heights as anons post slow motion tests • user gets some sunglasses and flash drive • Not many anons have entered the top 1% on AliExpress. Step it up! • Footage from a H20C, looks like something out of Cloverfield • user gets some genurine Ray-Barns, they look good • Chink Shit Radio Episode 2 TONIGHT • user buys CHINKSHIT.COM, redirects it to /csg/ automatically. Good work, sir! • user buys some nice Gongtian portable fans

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_154266.html
kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/
gearbest.com/hammock-and-sleeping-bags/pp_361567.html
10.168.168.1:8080/goform/Setcardworkmode?workmode=0
seagullwatchstore.com/New-GT-FQ-M002-Automatic-Wrist-Rider-Watch-p/gtfq-m002-arabic-silver-white.htm
seagullwatchstore.com/Classic-Rodina-Automatic-Wrist-Bauhaus-Watch-p/r005-arabic-white-dial.htm
good-stuffs.com/Blank-Rodina-automatic-wrist-watch-5th-anniversary-OEM-by-Sea-Gull-_p_236.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

Anyone having experience buying GPUs from chiner?

Can anyone recommend me a nice looking micro usb cable? Looking for a small one (like 5-10cm) to use with my power bank. Fun gimmicks like braided cable/magnetic things are welcome. This one looks pretty neat, anyone got anything else?
gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_154266.html

pls dont

I can't imagine they'd be any good. Buy one anyway, I want to see.

Make your own. That's the best gimmick.

Magnetic cables are total shit, don't. The pins in USB A male protrude out of the plug making it too big.

They're all lower end cards relabelled to higher end ones. No exceptions.

tried making a thread on biz a few months ago with slightly better results (2-3 anons discussing what's good for resale 1-2 anons from here) but most discussion seemed to be them bumping so it didn't die

You forgot to link to previous thread again

This one looks kinda cool
www.aliexpress.com/item/1/32580610378.html

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Chinese USB cables, would avoid.

Anyway, Pic-related arrived this morning.

>orange rubber condom for powerbank
>Xiaomi meme-light
>Xiaomi meme-button
>grey case for Chink tablet. Hibook fits in snugly.
>grey case for mouse/powerbank

I saved the best for last. A solar powered minicar. I haven't seen it move yet might try outside later.

>micro usb cable

enjoy the house fire!

To be fair, all the news posts link to previous thread... so it's not a big deal

Yeah, break your port off within 15 minutes!

What do?

Redmi 3 pro isn't charging properly sometimes and I have a little over a week of buyer protection left.

>life is beautiful, don't be disappointed

Open case, get money back, keep the phone.

>/csg/ Chinese Shopping General

You again??

LEAVE THREAD

But I'm disappointed with my purchase, it literally doesn't charge randomly. Like 1/5 times.
And when it does charge I get phantom touches.

What? Is this a new meme? I haven't been on Sup Forums much lately...

Not him but is usb-c any more rigid?

I've had 4 micro ports break on me, it pulls the tracings off the board, mini didn't have this problem. God damn "muh thin devices".

>discord

Yes, USB C is rated for 1000 insertions while Micro B is rated just for 100.

There's some retard that wants us to remove the "chink slur" and a couple days ago made a thread called that.

Bare in mind that both are just little pieces of metal soldered onto a PCB, definitely not designed to lift weight of a phone, leave alone stand force of a phone acting as a lever, trying to rip your port off the motherboard with PCB traces.

did you try to flash different rom.

There are micro USB cables that can be plugged in, no matter which side is up.

Search for micro USB reversible and you should find them. Pretty cool, Linustechtips shilled them once.

>THE PLUG WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

no joke.

No.
But the problem only just began, had this phone for a little over a week and it was fine first few days with only some phantom touches

Lol

I might just do that, thanks

Most ports have through hole connections just to keep it rigid. Micro gets the shitty surface mount connections. I'm convinced they do this just so that they'll break and you'll buy another one. Same with laptop fans not being easily accessible. I've also thought about having the port rigid with a through hole connection then actual wires from the port to the surface so that they'd be a little more forgiving.

Don't try and charge your phone like that stupid bendy cable, I don't care what connection it is.

Do you live at a refugee center?

Have you tried a different charger and outlet?

TL;DR: Micro usb was a mistake.

The big ports do, but it's a whole different case with small ports like micro b or type c. And, whichever the case, replacing a port in a phone will be a pain in the gut.

Yes. I get less phantom touches with the original cable and my g3 charger, but that's it. Nothing else helps.

It's horrible using the original charger, like a ghost is rubbing his dick all over my screen when I try to use it

I don't want a full refund since I can still use it when it's off the charger, when it charges.
What's a reasonable amount for a partial refund? 50 dollars?

Tell me about it, the port in my phone is fucked unless you hold it a certain way. But it's waterproof so I don't know which one I want fucked, the usb port of the waterproofing once I take it apart. Luckily enough sony added straight + - charging terminals on the side of the phone.

Don't be a fool, get a full refund.

>Life is beautiful, don't be disappointed.

I've taken some Xperia Z3 phones, just replace the o-ring with new one after removing the glass backing and you will be golden. Also, buy new glass back with NFC antenna, it's glued onto it.

My package from a month ago on gearbest finally came in! Gitup2 camera with a mic and stand and a shark to fill its stomach!

Different user,
Why would you think that?

Well, here goes nothing.

I've been buying using paypal while havin 0 bucks on my pp account (taking cash directly from bank account). If I have let's say 10 bucks on pp account now and the item costs 9 on gearbest does their system take cash from pp account leaving me with 1 dollar on pp account?

>with skeleton
2spooky

I'd be in jail if ordered that to my country

Illegal in Australia, Canada, UK and other countries

Post customs letter

>There'll be a van arriving, either one with a parcel or one to take you away

just buy a real slave for this kind of money.

I live in the US, should be no problem. I have a friend who ordered a doll from this person and recommended them.

>Package arrives
>Instead of item there's a note from the FBI courtesy of U.S. customs
>Sex offender registration form stapled to note
>Ankle Bracelet Tracker in small box under note

You people have real friends?

That thing is going to be much smaller than it looks

It won't also fit western penises so you might want to reconsider on that alone

Dolls aren't people.
I only have 1.

Anyone know where I could buy pic related relatively cheap? needs to have a stand like in the pic and ability to rotate.

I checked on amazon and that shit is 190 USD, so yeah, no.

checked the most basic chink websites like gearbest and banggood but didn't get what i was looking for.

Anyway, anyone got any suggestions or something?

Thanks

If there's a will there's a way

That shit is way too big to ship from china. Your best bet is ikea

If he had a regular size penis then he wouldn't be ordering it :carat nose)

Probably too expensive to ship, you're better of checking office supplies shop/website.

dude ikea is expensive as fuck.

We're your friends too user, even though we'll never meet ;_;

Why would you think that user? I live in a nice country house.

Then get some bits of wood, some casters and a white sheet of plastic and make one.

I see, interesting

true that. might actually do it, fuck it.

thanks anyways.

The bed looks like a cheap gym mattress

t-thank you.

That's the kitchen table you mongoloid top-fucking-kek

I mistook the chink shit package in the top left corner of the picture for a very dinky pillow

What are some /csg/ approved phones?

My S4 is dying and I don't want to spend a billion dollars on a V10 or S7. I mostly use my phone for browsing and manga so gaming or synthetic benchmarks don't matter to me as long as the phone doesn't feel like its from the ICS era.

Oukitel k6000 pro, Redmi Note 3, Huawei Honor 5c, Leagoo shark 1, Ulephone power?

I like the Meixu MX4 pro for the 16:10 aspect ratio but it doesn't have an sd card slot.

I can't find any reviews on the k6000 pro even though I want one so I'm hesitant to spend the money ;_;

kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/

Just go with the tried and true RMN3P 3GB

LeTV (LeEco) Le 1s

>chink life advice

gearbest.com/hammock-and-sleeping-bags/pp_361567.html

Hey goys,

currently try to flash openwert on my zsun.
but it returns:
{"status":"0"}

if i try tto connect it with:
10.168.168.1:8080/goform/Setcardworkmode?workmode=0

wat do?

>you need to take a rest

I imagine they were going for something like 'you deserve to take some time off' or similarly comfy/pampering sentences, but that's just hilarious.

Now I want to relax in the nature with some chinks

I'm on the edge of ordering the Chuwi Hibook how do you rate it user?

got a watch
seagullwatchstore.com/New-GT-FQ-M002-Automatic-Wrist-Rider-Watch-p/gtfq-m002-arabic-silver-white.htm

its a chinese homage/copy of the nomos kind of watches

are those slav chinks?

>paying 100 bucks for a chinese copy

What the fuck is this? Did he just do a review without actually ever touching the device?

i hope you know where you are

100 bucks dude
This is chinkshit general, not chink expensive shit general

>100 bucks dude
tell that to all the red meme pro posters

>paying several thousand dollars more so that you can brag about it on an origami trading forum

It's incredibly cheap for what it is, a 100 bucks watch isn't

I'd rather get a chink one for 15 bucks actually

not gonna reply to anymore of these but in case anyone is interested
the other version is called rodina
seagullwatchstore.com/Classic-Rodina-Automatic-Wrist-Bauhaus-Watch-p/r005-arabic-white-dial.htm

also a blank version available from good stuffs
good-stuffs.com/Blank-Rodina-automatic-wrist-watch-5th-anniversary-OEM-by-Sea-Gull-_p_236.html

seagullwatchstore.com has better quality ones. I suppose most noticeable difference is that the face is silvery white/slightly shiny for seagull. the goodstuffs ones are paper white/non shiny

One word: rotflol

You get your money worth with the phone. The watch? It shows time.

Nobody is interested desu.

>not gonna reply to anymore of these
rude

fuck off dude cant handle someone spending 100$, seriously.
and rotflol ???

Admit it, you made a huge drunk mistake and now you are obligated to shill your purchases in accordance to Sup Forums laws.

I have a 32GB microsd card (Sandisk) currently working fine in a Galaxy Note 2 (Fat32). How come the Redmi 3 sees it but can't see inside it or let me write to it?

Just post in a watch thread.
It's not chinky enough.

Im not the annon whit the watch but 100$ for a good watch is cheep.

C H I N K E D

spending 100$ on a fucking watch*