...don't look away user!

Will we get cancer cause of phones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rmE_5CQMMIM?t=4m33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9AF95AD36372B46CC5C113055F19D6F8703A67E2&dn=Full+Signal+HDTV+x264+720p+AC3+MVGroup+org&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

bump

Not with current usage, but with time we'll learn to screw ourselves over.

Also look at the differences between ionizing radiation and electromagnetic radiation, if you're into this.

How come my left nut hurts and as it happens I always keep muh phone in muh left pocket?!

In all seriousness, I expect you to be a troll here. If not please look up some online lectures on radiation (for example khan academy) and how they propagate trough media. The wattage of radiation will be roughly equal trough both nuts.

but even the patch of skin under my phone hurts :(

I'd say go to a doctor if you're worried about it.

(Since there's a hundred-thousand possible reasons for it, cancer due to phones not being one of the proven ones)

If you don't use a phone there will still be signals traveling through your body. Better move to a jungle.

so he an touch my junk?

Where do you live?

Eastern Europe(don't judge!)

Serious question, why would phones cause cancer but every other radio source not? If this was true then amateur radio operators would no doubt experience higher chances of cancer than the general population as they regularly expose themselves to significantly higher power radio transmissions than cell phones can put out.

No, there is no tangible evidence to suggest you'll get cancer from carrying and using a cellphone.

1. No
2. No

Try putting your phone in your right pocket

youtu.be/rmE_5CQMMIM?t=4m33s

Right jeans, eh?

But I'm SCARED! :(

The jeans are ok.