Alert for everyone using windows 7/8

This following will appear full screen on your computer IF YOU UPDATE TO KB3173040

Other urls found in this thread:

www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
news.slashdot.org/story/16/06/30/226257/upgradesubscriptionexe-file-in-preview-build-hints-at-windows-10-subscriptions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install gentoo

well aren't I glad I'm not an idiot?

so it will. and so i will select do not notify me again
>I mean at work, cause I already have w10 at home

Yep, me too. Found this on reddit and wanted to share for wincucks out there. I use Arch though.

Compile it for me and i'll install it ;)

"Notify me three more times"

there is nothing wrong with windows 10.

it's better than 7 imo.

Also found this on KB3163589

I love windows 7, but I have 10 and I really like it. The only downside is the constant government moderation, but I don't do anything illegal anyway so w/e

damn u stupid nigger just update to windows 10

5 M$ points are deposited to your Microsoft account. Thanks for shilling.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>are deposited to your
>are deposited
>to your
Hello Ranjesh

>There are no updates available for your computer
feels good man

Might be because i already disabled every update containing "windows 10" "telemetry" or "customer experience".

It does if you install Windows 7 or 8 to make it usable.

I'm on 7, that kind of dialogue/windows do not exist in this OS (;

Just checked Windows Update and it's there so yes it does work on 7.

>Compile it for me and i'll install it ;)

Install Arch then - it's already compiled.

Oh, you're right, I just hide it. Still, 7 does not have that kind of "modern dialogue" or whatever M$ calls it. I wonder how it looks like on 7 (:

>Do not notify me again
You have had the option to click this since the very beginning. I did the first time Microsoft extended the offer and I wasn't ever bugged again, not even this latest pop up you're talking about here.

How long until they just keep forcing it on you in every update or refuse to provide security updates unless you upgrade?

Fags that post shit like this obviously haven't tried 10. 10 is awesome.

10 cents were deposited to your Microsoft Wallet.

It's garbage

That ruins the point

>Built in ads
>People think this is okay

Ikr. Can you believe that's actually the Enterprise SKU?

Literally 3 clicks to remove every single thing Sup Forums complains about regarding Windows 10.

You're full of shit.

It only takes one download of GNU/Linux to remove the OS completely.

No probs, I've turned updates off months ago.
I prefer the small chance of getting random malware over the certainty of getting microshit certified malware.

where are the 3 clicks to remove all the flat memes and retarded UI

pls do tell

Kind of funny how Sup Forums will shit on Windows 10 because it takes a few clicks or installing a few programs to get it the way that is acceptable, but then will shill Linux to high noon which requires 100s of hours to get at a functional level half that of a basic windows install.

>Literally 3 clicks
>Literally

You're one of those idiots who doesn't know what they're talking about but says everything is easy. "WHY IS THIS TAKING SOOO LONG ITS ONLY LIKE 3 CLICKS TO DO IT. MY 15 YEAR OLD NEPHEW COULD DO IT IN 3 CLICKS, WHY DO I PAY YOU?!"

>but then will shill Linux to high noon which requires 100s of hours to get at a functional level half that of a basic windows install.
A basic Ubuntu install can do most if not all of what you need OOTB.

Literally 1 install of Ubuntu Linux to remove Windows entirely.

See? I can do it too. :^)

win10 enterprise automatically installs fucking twitter and candy crush
its just a joke at this point to me

Kek: drivers, ui, programs, everything is broken on Linux. Windows just works out the box. Oh you don't like the advertisement? I guess you'll have to do 3 button clicks that intuitive. Meanwhile, in Linux it requires Googling everything because the OS ui is garbage compared to Windows.

you degenerate, get out of gentoo

It really irritates me that microsoft can just insert its ads whenever it feels like.

What

>Kek: drivers, ui, programs, everything is broken on Linux.
If it was broken, I wouldn't be using it as my daily.
>Windows just works out the box.
No it doesn't. Unless you mean buying an OEM laptop. But try installing Windows on a build without its driver CD. Meanwhile Linux has it's drivers in the kernel already.
>googling everything
There is offline documentation for almost every application. Try finding out about a problem on Windows when it fucks up without a network connection.

>be me
>have bootleg version of win 7
>all versions of win 7 on install disk
>auto updates are turned off by default
>been using disk for years with no probs
Rewind 1 week ago
>get alert that this version of windows is not genuine
wut? ignore it.
>"you have 4 days to..."
>check the system info, it says the version is not genuine, click here to fix or something like that
ignore
>get a pop up "install windows 10"
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT!!!!?!?!!!1111

I'm not 12 and I don't install or download anything that could fuck my computer, I am THAT fucking paranoid. Seriously I go overboard. I don't even into torrent.

The only program that I could possibly think of that did this shit is AVG FREE. Hence why I am actually on Sup Forums ironically enough.

Used Linux for a year as a primary os before going back to Windows. There's a reason it has less than 1% market share and falling.

DAZ Loader 2.2.2"
www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html
WIndows:
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
Ultimate SP1: c9f7ecb768acb82daacf5030e14b271e

>have bootleg version of win 7
>I'm not 12 and I don't install or download anything that could fuck my computer, I am THAT fucking paranoid.
Does not compute.

>look for the original .iso of the version you want
>verify that the checksum matches with the legit one
>look for ms toolkit
>verify that the checksum matches with the legit one
it's not hard

Thanks, I am actually on a fresh install of 7 on a new drive without AVG and shit is beautiful.

>years
For about fucking 5 years with no problem, on multiple systems, it's not pointing to the OS. Keys and all are good, and if I gave the name of the person it was cracked by, some of you would (maybe, I think) know them.
Trust me, I don't just install shit on the fly.

i'm done with this shit from now windows only for vidya with disabled network card

debian testing here I come

>using the smiley with a carat nose

It's Linux.

It is growing actually

I would agree, after all the fucking retarded bullshit that MS does, I am sure that future generations will actually start boycotting their products, but considering how much their crap has infiltrated the market I am sure that you will be an unwilling user of their inbuilt marketing software somehow.

Steam brought a lot of users. It made me uninstall windows completely(i was dual booting)

>using the '>using the smiley with a caret nose' meme

>installing any windows 7 updates since the botnet10 shilling began

Steam and the whole DLC market killed gaming for me (pc wise), I would have bought the xbox one on launch (as an example), if the console didn't point a gun at your head like a disgruntled shopkeeper asking you if "are you connected?" everytime you turn it on.
DLC and steam are just lazy ways of pushing a lack luster product, it really is a shame.
Just as a time reference I was so fucking diamonds for the SC2 release.... a piece of me died the day of release, because you couldn't play it out of the box. Gaming really hasn't been an enjoyable experience ever since.

>using a picture of the smiley with a carat nose
>"meme"

Maybe he can only truly explain himself in picture form?

This is old, lame, and blatantly incorrect.

If you actually believe this, you've never used Linux.

Otherwise, stop shilling.

But you leave yourself open to security exploits! Better install those updates. Or move to GNU/Linux

you talk the language of love
we should fuck

Only if you're a retard who downloads sketchy shit and needs an anti-virus, in which case you probably have botnet 10 already

Fuck windows in general, install Linux.
At least Linux doesn't spy on you (Besides Ubuntu)

>most secure windows ever
>most fragrant dogshit ever
>most delicious broccoli ever
>most tolerant muslim ever

I'll bet you pay for your proprietary malware.

I love broccoli!

i love the linux butthurt in this thread. it's always funny

I love the windows butthurt in this thread. It's always funny.

>run MBAM and Hitman Pro once a week

>Don't be retarded when downloading and running .exe's

It's not fucking hard

Except how can you tell what that exe is acrually doing to your system?
>using proprietary anti-virus.

It does not need to use the native look and feel. MS statically links all the metro shit that is necessary to give that "modern" look to their applications. It's the same if you start the actual Windows 10 installer, whatever platform you're on.

Dumb namefag.

The hate for broccoli is only strong in millennials that were given options thanks too shitty newfag advertising that wanted fat little cunts to eat candy....

underageb& detected or marketing genius.

That's what I thought....see

How does installing Windows bullshit make it usable?

I just got pic related. This fucking win10 icon popped up in my task bar.

How to get rid of this shit?

>chrome has blocked this file
Oh fuck you

And with IE my antivirus steps in. I don't think so.

Ubuntu is garbage

For the millionth time, uninstall the GWX app and hide the kb3035583 update to prevent it from installing again.

THAT, that's what happened to me with a bootleg win7 that had all updates disabled.

Oh my.

Just decline?

I don't download sketchy exe files from sketchy places.

Also MBAM is fine for the moment

Eh, no, the winblows 10 installer has normal look, at least on 7. Next buttons, radio buttons, combo boxes, etc, are all Aero glass. Think twice before insulting.

Well them use other browser. Or stop using baby's first day on the internet -tier of settings.

It's only free till the end of the month. You might want to consider upgrading

Only got these two updates installed.

Well fuck. Did you fix it?

But what if it automatically does it at some point. Doesn't it tend to do that?

Uninstall and block these updates

>But what if it automatically does it at some point. Doesn't it tend to do that?
Not anymore after the lawsuit

I'm considering taking a separate HDD and putting win10 on it incase win7 does become unusable in the future.

You type like a paid shill.

Should I update then rollback so my computer is approved if I ever want to install it again?

My personal files should be fine right? Won't get deleted?

Where are the ads? I can't seem to find them on my machine. :(

Yup I did a clean install, (win7 ultimate, the version that I have used for the last 5 years) and shit is peachy.... for now.
Like I said, the only changes that I made prior too the meltdown was AVG.
NEVER have I seen/experienced this shit prior.
...anymore info on what happened would be nice.
>it basically killed windows and everything that I loved in a few days.

news.slashdot.org/story/16/06/30/226257/upgradesubscriptionexe-file-in-preview-build-hints-at-windows-10-subscriptions

Looking at this image makes me wanna puke.
Do people actual look at Windows 10 and think, "Yeah that looks professional and I'm happy with this."
Fuck this world.

>enterprise
YOU SURE PROVED A POINT

It looks fine

Yeah, it looks great. Better than the Aero Glass fucking trash that 7 users pretend to like.

Youre doing something illegal right now most likely, you might not know it, but you are

Aero Glass > Flat Shit