Which version Sup Forums?

Which version Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5923#kf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me one good reason to even consider the Gigabyte version, given its inferior power circuitry, single 8-pin and smaller, noisier fans.

Both are awful and you should get neither.
Actually, I don't need any more competition for the good ones.
Definitely get one of these.

Neither are the RX480 so none

Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid these days

Mad your shit 480 can barely stand up to the 970 :) androne

Keep the overheating, motherboard frying, non overclockable turd out of this conversation please, we aren't talking about low end cards here

>buy this cuck card, put your cock in a cage

Why?

What if the doesn't have a mobo capable of handing 250W spikes on the PCI-E lane?

Gigabyte, it has wider heatsink meaning more surface area so better cooling. It has 3 fans that are smaller than the MSI meaning it will have higher static pressure, therefore better fan performance per DB thus your fans will be quiter

Ordered the G1 because it's quite a bit cheaper here and it doesn't seem like I need extra power pins to fuck around with overclocking.

Then you shouldn't be getting a 960

Gigabyte doesn't know what the word quiet means. They probably run those fans at 16000 RPM.

Or a stock 480 as it happens.

>Gigabyte, it has wider heatsink meaning
G1: H=42 L=286 W=115 mm
Gaming X: H=42 L=279 W=140

The MSI cooler is larger overall. Try again, buddy.

You deserve a pat on the head

>buy a budget card
>worry about miniscule noise differences
How fucked are you in the head, really?

Why not buy from a quality manufacturer like sapphire or evga user?

Among the two MSI is obviously better because gigabyte is literally poo tire.

MSI looks cooler too

>EVGA
>Quality
Oh, that's a good one

I've used a msi twin frozr 570 since 2011, and now I'm gonna buy a 1070, any reason not to go with msi? I'm quite pleased with the old one.

Dude ive been hype for the 480 but i just watched those gamer nexus faggots watercool a 480 reference and they managed a whopping 50mhz o/c for 1 fps gain.

Its pathetic at this point. AIB's will be overpriced hot garbage, crossfire 480's cant even beat the 980ti. AMD fucked up (again)

anything but gigabyte

EVGA! I think it's even a bit cheaper. Always go evga.

all the card are equally shit child labour quality so you either get the cheapest or the one with best warranty depending on how lucky you feel.

are 970s still a solid option?

Will they benefit from having a cuck card for physx and other nvidia memetics?

Because none of these makes a difference.

All overclock to artificially limited 2050~2100 and ~9200 on the memory.

Neither manages to become louder than the CPU fan at max load.

I am upgrading from a 550 ti and only play Overwatch, Doom and Dota 2.

Reminder that gaming is a stupid hobby faggots

The 1060 will be out in a few days/weeks so I'd really just wait. It's meant to walk over the 480 and I'd imagine around the $250-$300 price point.

Woah so this is the power of PC....games....

Sup Forums always insults how video games are for kids but shouldn't they be happy how all these kids are financing the GPU industry and pushing them making more powerful cards that the Sup Forumsentoomen can then use for their "grownup" tasks?

You get the one with 2x8pin power connectors.

the MSI Armor
no gamer red there

>choosing a video card based on aesthetics
Retard. You're no better than the faggots who actively seek out the red and black 2edgy4u components.

The cute version

>not getting the founders edition
Nigga what are you doing

>implying there are any non-stupid hobbies

How much are they charging for this little gpulet?

Sadly no price yet
gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5923#kf

gigabyte cards are better. and considering the 8pin vs dual 8pin doesnt make a damn difference when it comes to OC, i say go for the gigabyte