What happens if you put Windows 8.1 iso pn a USB 2.0 and try to install Windows 8.1 on a PC with Skylake?

What happens if you put Windows 8.1 iso pn a USB 2.0 and try to install Windows 8.1 on a PC with Skylake?

It installs?

You get an installed version of Windows 8.1 on a PC with Skylake?

Is this a trick question?

Is this like going to turn into a joke about how linux is hard to install?

Whats happening in that gif.

Why doesn't it work with 7 tho?

The dude's completely failing at making a move on the chick

Red letter media's best of the worst, someone made a joke about the movie they're watching and this couple (Mike and Jessi) are just readjusting positions on the couch. The gif is zoomed on them but this is just the corner of the video. I could probably find the time and video if you want.

And yes, this is too much detail.

The thing is the chick was leaning on him before he moved, looks more like they're just adjusting their position.

any1

Because windows 7 doesnt support usb 3 natively so it bogs down the installer if there are any usb3 ports on the machine. You need to put those drivers on the installation media and navigate to them when installer brings that up.

Leaning on him isn't the same as moving so he can't put his arm around her.

She was already laying on him dumbass.

>what
are you retarded

Not him, but I'm retarded

they're dating so nah. he does look awkward as fuck for some reason though

I installed windows 7 on a laptop with usb3 ports just yesterday user. This is what you have to do.

Didn't happen to me.

The ports didn't work until I installed the drivers later on, but Windows 7 installed without complaining.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It will be extremely painful.

you can install win 7 on pretty much any device as long as you use a usb 2 drive and a usb 2 port
I have never had issues installing win 7 on a device with usb 3 in the past.