/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Discord channel discord.gg/jmUf2

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user recieved his '12V' car chargers, only to find out they are only 3v • user finds some 'Vagina tightening drugs' only $12 for 2!
• Another user receives his shark mousepad • user gets a micro SD card case, some decals and a cover plates for his 3DS • user posts some video captured from his H20C • Anons Creelight died after 5/6 minutes of use • user gets his package, an AMP and accessories • user bought himself a kockoff magic wand while drunk and posts internals real one for comparison >previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32483563195.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-Mode-Adjustable-Flashlight-CREE-Q5-800lumens-torch-light-long-lantern-use-18650-AAA-for-self/32555383668.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10037_10017_405_301_507_406_10032,searchweb201603_11&btsid=707ff4db-45de-4983-a712-3060beb18880
aliexpress.com/store/product/premium-earphone-tips-comply-ts200-comfort-spherical-shape-superior-audio-experience-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads/1909638_32506698045.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NqBh9jfW94E
kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/
chinkshit.tech
ebay.com/itm/5x-pocket-loupe-magnifier-with-Aspheric-Lens-/381581005853
amazon.com/Bluedio-H-Turbine-Wireless-Headphones-Microphone-Retail/dp/B00LGZVLMO
soundcloud.com/chineseshoppingradio/episode-two
youtu.be/6m7FeFIup4M
alishort.ru/y
chinkshit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best headphone (preferably bluetooth) onwhich i can enjoy Avril Lavignes perfect voice in her songs?,? Budget is 70$

Best smart wristband?

Best site to buy?

When will memeband 2 go down in price?

Second for pissphone

Stop acknowledging that shitposter with shit oc

JJRC H20C user here, this'll be my last video

took it to the park when the wind died down and flew around
the antenna on the controller or receiver is absolute shit, if it flies out of LoS of the controller it unbinds and flies away for about seconds before shutting down, i nearly got it caught in a tree when it did this

anyone got any experience with these? how are they as batons? how are they as torches? do they break at strong impacts? battery life?

aliexpress.com/item/3-Mode-Adjustable-Flashlight-CREE-Q5-800lumens-torch-light-long-lantern-use-18650-AAA-for-self/32555383668.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10037_10017_405_301_507_406_10032,searchweb201603_11&btsid=707ff4db-45de-4983-a712-3060beb18880

thanks in advance

You flew out of reach you stupid fuck, you were warned about this in the last thread too.

Get the Redmi 3S or the 3 if you can get it cheap enough. 1 year for $150 is pretty good

It happens even at close range user. I flew past a tree trunk not three meters away from me and it unbound itself and flew away. I haven't had this happen with any other chink multirotor I have, it's a problem specific to this one.

I'm also waiting for the 3s for my waifu.

Anyone recommend an Ali supplier of decent Comply or Comply replicas? TS-200 preferably

Found these but $4 is almost amazon prices

aliexpress.com/store/product/premium-earphone-tips-comply-ts200-comfort-spherical-shape-superior-audio-experience-Memory-Foam-Sponge-ear-pads/1909638_32506698045.html

I thought the thumbnail had girl thighs at first.

aliexpress still hasn't validated my identity
its now been 8 or 9 days

Simple, you don't actually exist.

I've never had to do that, your identity has been stolen by the chinks

I just bought zircons after blindly buying KZ ed2s like a year ago, what am I in for? I love niggerbass, thank you.

How do I order drugs on Aliexpress?

there needs to be more reviews like this one youtube.com/watch?v=NqBh9jfW94E
unlike the other antutu idiots out there he will actually test it for a week

Kill yourself

You need to look for really overpriced items. I don't really know all the codewords you'll have to look them up.

Best headphone (preferably bluetooth) onwhich i can enjoy Avril Lavignes perfect voice in her songs?,? Budget is 70$

Best smart wristband?

Best site to buy?

When will memeband 2 go down in price??

Bluedio turbines

you're not very good at shilling

I have quite a lot of fake spydercos. They're all pretty good desu, absolutely recommended.
I also have a real endura 4 and except for tolerances not being as good and the steel being 8cr3mov (or similar) instead of vg10 there's really not much difference.

Real endura (left) vs fake. Steel on the fake is ok, keeps a decent edge.

Also have a couple of Sanrenmus and Ganzos. They're great, Ganzos especially.

>shilling
just pissed at the uselessness of the majority of reviews out there

Like this one?

kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/

What do you need so many knives for? Just collection? I've been thinking of buying one as a carry tool and for self defense as I live in a pretty shitty country, are chink ones decent? Do they come pre-sharpened?

Just like the user who bough chinkshit.com and redirected it to search /csg/, i bought 'chinkshit.tech' a month or so, and redirected it to my free hosting.

So, try it out anons, chinkshit.tech

Which hosts a PHP script that will update the link to the latest CSG thread

nice try mr hacker you will not get my IP

how much will xiaomi's new laptop cost?

i really hope i can get it cheaper than say an acer or a lenovo with the same specs...

No one cares about your IP anyway, or you for that matter.

Got about 3 dollars on my account, what should I buy?

>What do you need so many knives for? Just collection?
Pretty much, i've given away a lot of cheap knifes to friends too. When they're 10$ a piece you can buy several.

>I've been thinking of buying one as a carry tool and for self defense as I live in a pretty shitty country, are chink ones decent? Do they come pre-sharpened?

Yeah they're fine. They come sharp.
I'd probably get an endura 4 with emerson wave. Ugly fucker but great knife and very fast deploying with the wave feature (the ugly hook on the blade). Also lightweight and slim which is important for me.

You can find them on dhgate and ali but you have to look around since they call them weird things.

>Best site to buy?
the one with the best price, as long as its a legit product

gearbest/aliexpress/banggood are all /csg/ favorites

anyone got any experience with these? how are they as batons? how are they as torches? do they break at strong impacts? battery life?

thanks in advance

Alright, thanks user, I'll look it up.

Sky56's tracking page shows that my Redmeme Note 3 has arrived in the UK and that they transferred the parcel information to DHL on the 25th of July.

However, DHL has not contacted me yet with a new tracking number or any information about the parcel being underway. Shipping to Germany, btw, using Goybest's "Germany Express" shipping.

Am I about to get chinked or am I just paranoid?

Hey buddy, I'm looking for a cheap drone after seeing your video, it looks fun. What model should I buy ?

Sky56 is a confirmed fake tracking site, all messages are automatic on time.

yes but i was talking about yt
this article which is probably an ad boasts declared battery specs which mean shit for chink phones, they are usually fake
there are a bunch of other important variables which usually go unmentioned

/thread

how to find fake spydercos ?

i get a hard on from them.

On ali search for spyder knife or spider knife.
You can find them by just searching spyderco on dhgate though.

looking for lenses to 3D print a VR headset.
Anyone here seen something along the lines of a 1.5~2" aspheric lens with very short focal distance? I found something nice on ebay but $13+ shipping is plain retarded for a chunk of acrylic
ebay.com/itm/5x-pocket-loupe-magnifier-with-Aspheric-Lens-/381581005853

I've also found a ton of sellers making custom lenses but idk shit about optics

thx

JJRC H22 or Flouren H101 if you want something really cheap. Gearbest often have them on sale for $10.
If you want something with a camera check out the JJRC H98. Beyond that there's the JJRC H16, but that's more for people moving up from lower end multirotors.

Everytime someone posts this I really want to respond but I have no answer

prolly cheapest to buy a chink version of google cardboard and tear the lenses out of that

Depends on budget. If you want something free as in not free but really cheap then H101 or H22 as says. However, both are pretty twitchy and fall into the trap of being too big to be properly flown indoors but too small to be too much fun outside as past 10m or so away it's nearly impossible to see which way they're pointed.
If you can get up to £30 or so the UDI 818a is a good choice because it's incredibly stable and easy to control, as well as being virtually indestructible.
Whichever one you get make sure you budget to get at least 2 extra batteries with it because it gets very fucking tedious only being able to fly for five minutes before needing to wait an hour for shit to recharge.

Aren't those prone to snapping in half though? Amazon's product reviews are littered with people posting the same damage.

Source?
I've heard they've got great sound quality but I haven't heard about them snapping.

Unfortunately don't own one to test, not that I'd snap my own headphones.

bump. all the anons who have Hybrids could benefit greatly from this shit

The blue H22 has completely sold out on Gearbest

Dont know about the sound quality. I myself was looking at buying these but the pictures people are posting made me stay clear.
amazon.com/Bluedio-H-Turbine-Wireless-Headphones-Microphone-Retail/dp/B00LGZVLMO

NEWS flash
i updated www.chinkshit.com so that it now redirects directly to the /csg/ thread instead of the catalog page.

Comfy here, thanks again to anybody who listened to the podcast live last night.

Here's the Soundcloud link:
soundcloud.com/chineseshoppingradio/episode-two

I've had people asking us to put the podcast on official RSS feeds so it gets picked up by iOS and Android podcast apps. I'm kind of reluctant to do that considering we say chink, nigger, faggot etc a lot. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Thanks for the support, next week should be even better!

any good silent usb fans?
I want to buy a fair number of them to create some airflow in my rooms

Good job user

I've thought about it, most of these have 25

>Silent
>Good
pick one

The F95B is a pretty good fan, but it sounds like a Delta on high speeds.

Stop posting this, no one cares.

The cancer is already contained in the Discord. Stop trying to re-infect this thread.

It must be really miserable in Lithuania.

nice looking forward to next week

kys shitheads.

Maybe edit the final versions to have chink instruments play whenever you say a dirty word. You can only go up in quality from here on out.

Any of you guys g9t a umi super?

How is it?

Editing the final versions to be silence, then fucking off back to Discord and Reddit and never returning would be better.

thinking about buying this, what you think Sup Forums? will i lose my penis?

actually that is pretty rude

>www.chinkshit.com
I will soon get my xiaomi fan and I will try to review them

Sorry dunno why I quoted that

Is there a difference in sound between the pistons 3 and the pistons 3 youth edition?

r u ok

Doesn't matter, all piston 3s are fakes since all the real ones are sold out since it's no longer in production

What GPU do I need to be able to order the nicest knives from chiner?

If they don't make it in china, don't buy it from china

>once manufacturing has ceased for a given item all extant copies of it instantly and magically disappear

Hello guys, I just started a Youtube channel to make GB review and I hope you could also help me grow a little by subscribing...
I try to make non-annoying unboxing and quick review videos, and don't worry you won't hear my voice (not good pronunciation and too shy)
so yeah, I hope not to bother anyone, just being friendly here

This is my first video, more coming later youtu.be/6m7FeFIup4M

>inb4 "Shoo shoo youtube cancer"

NEWS flash
www.chinkshit.com/random now redirects to random cheap chink shit so if you dont know how you wanna waste your monies this might be a service for you.

Yes, once the real ones are sold out.

Any chinese knife is good since they will catch fire, enabling you to deal both piercing and fire damage

yes :)

Failure.

Don't buy chinese knives, buy a french made opinel !

>don't forget to like and subscribe!
fuck off

Can i get a 750 ti from china? Even a discarded one that didn't pass QC will do.

That card is $280 in this fucking shithole REEEEEEEEE

>lame

jej

best phone ever.............!!!

alishort.ru/y

What's the best teledildonics from China?

Preferably made out of plastic.

Where do I apply to get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums?

fuck off shill

Does the bm-700 need a real xlr dock or will it work with a usb adapter cable? Only 11$ on GB rn.

>landing page where you have to click around
this is shit
why dont you redirect to the thread directly like chinkshit.com ?

chinese are same quality as shitderco tho