I know that Sup Forums isn't my personal tech support but what if i have a problem that NO ONE else in the world can...

I know that Sup Forums isn't my personal tech support but what if i have a problem that NO ONE else in the world can solve?

No matter where i look no one has any idea why my computer isn't working.

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-leo.com/could_my_power_supply_be_causing_memory_errors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you're fucked I guess. Next.

install gentoo

Will you eat the shit from my asshole? If so I can help.

> why my computer isn't working.
Sounds like something a computer illiterate would say for an easy-to-fix problem.

> a problem that NO ONE else in the world can solve
Sup Forums isn't special enough comparing the other world. If you couldn't find the answer else in the world, then you are basically screwed.

Then you document what you did so far and post it in the stupid fucking questions thread

Install gentoo

This

This.

And this.

I have posted there but no one replies there.

My computer started getting this thing where shortly after i started it it would freeze and more and more stuff would dissapear until i got some memory error and then it shut down.
Now the screen is just black when i try to start it.

Someone suggested the PSU a while ago but i can't remember why.

>what if i have a problem that NO ONE else in the world can solve?
then you solve it yourself.

why do we suffer windows users on Sup Forums?

If it's something that an answer can't be found for after exhaustive searches then it isn't a stupid question and deserves its own thread.

Buy a new GPU

ask-leo.com/could_my_power_supply_be_causing_memory_errors.html

Yeah, I stand corrected. Use the fuckin' /sqt/ next time, fagg

wrong
retards don't always find answers to easy question because they don't even know how to google properly.We all know people like these.

Post the exact error and try to be more descriptive than stuff would dissapear.

If you want Sup Forums to solve your problem you need to make a shitpost about it like "Wow Linux is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface" with a screenshot of whatever is going wrong.

That's literally been the best way to get computer help on any website since forums were created.

i would boot in to safe mode, remove any sensitive data onto another drive, and then restore to a prior date, probably prior to a Windows Update/Microsoft Malware installation

but that's just me

You need to test your computer by removing as many parts as possible only leaving those that are crucial for the OS to load. Does you motherboard even make beep noises?

I can't remember the error, it was a while ago.
I meant that programs and windows that were open and also icons and such dissapeared from the screen.

Diana Rigg!!!
From Mrs Peel to Olenna Tyrell.
And still going.

user I feel bad so I'll try to help.
IF YOU CAN GET INTO THE BIOS:
Grab a Flash Drive and on a spare computer use YUMI(a liveOS intaller)
and burn the 'memtest86+' to the flash drive. Go into BIOS and select the flash drive and it will test your RAM.
IF YOU CAN'T GET INTI BIOS:
Remove all your RAM, and put one stick in at a time.

> I'm getting memory errors
There's one part to diagnose
> Someone suggested the PSU
There's two parts to diagnose

It's not that you've tried everywhere, it's that you need to be spoonfed basic troubleshooting steps.