>but ublock has all 5 stars but 7k users

Other urls found in this thread:

winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ublock

uBlock is the only correct answer.

uBlock is more reliable

ūBlock origin for life

Can you tell me why? I am not very knowledgeable in this area.

Hosts file-based adblocking plus Origin.

>Adblock
Toppest of keks enjoy your SJW adblocker with "accepted ad list" hahahahahaa

Adblock is old technology grandpa. App asking questions and move on to ûBlock already

I switched to ublock after Adblock edge stopped getting updated

uBlock uses about 75% less memory than ABP and still manages to block more ads

adblock has a list of "white ads" aka they receive money to let some ads through

ublock origins blocks everything

thanks user

i had that except my gateway was stockholm

Hello my muslim friend

It's because weebs love Ublock - and if one weed likes something all others must follow him.

You can disable that list in 2 seconds.

tick tick, motherfucker

That's 2 seconds longer than what i need to do in ublock

Adblock:
>We decided to __innovate__ and do something no other adblocker company would do: we started showing ads instead of blocking them

wow, innovation

Ublock creator:
>I made something that is lighter on resources than the competition, does what it says it does, and i hate everyone

ublock origin seems cool to me

>and i hate everyone
Based autistic gorhill

so based

The funniest shit he did was use that "Adblock is theft" article in the screenshot for the Google Chrome store.

Hahahaha, right guys?

He is so cool and trustworthy, feels like one of us.

>idiots

>all these ublock shills
Don't fall for this Jewish trickery, OP. Adblock Plus is superior in every way. uBlock only HIDES ads but Adblock Plus actually BLOCKS them.

>adblock has 190k users
>but ublock has all 5 stars but 7k users

Those are ratings, not actual users.On Chrome, Adblock has >10 000 000 users and uBlock Origin has about 3 800 000. uBlock Origin is superior regardless that is much younger than Adblock.

He doesn't need to be trustworthy.
uBlock Origin is entirely open source, well-documented and the developer is very transparent about everything.

Spotted the SJW adcuck. Aren't you supposed to be updating you ACCEPTED AD LIST?

Gorhill is the most based dev right now. It's rare, for a Canadian.

I wonder how much it will last. The more popular it gets, the more temptation to get some kind of benefit from it.

He's a fucking leaf?

I like him because of his version naming scheme, which is logical and makes perfect sense

Yes, it's such a tiny thing, but almost everybody fucking gets it wrong.

ABP has been around for years, and apart from a couple of 'issues' (url correcting thing they tried a year ago and whitelisting ads, which is 1 tick to disable), it has been great to me.

I would look at how long an extension has been around and if it will still be usable in say 5 years.

>uHide

>The more popular it gets, the more temptation to get some kind of benefit from it.
Of course, but even if he wanted to it'd probably be too late by now.
uBlock Origin is already very good and someone would just continue from there (it being open source and all) if he decided to monetize it.

>uBlock Origin origins

You fucking autist, just replace your hosts file with one of with a list of ad sites. Literally faster because rather than hiding it, it just denies the connnection in the first place.

You fucking autist, that's what I will fucking do. Fucking hell you fucker.

> (You)
>You fucking autist, that's what I will fucking do. Fucking hell you fucker.
Sorry babe

It just werx.

thank mr respondogger

Anyone Adnauseam?

that looks nice. But isn't it slower than ublock, as it fakes clicks on every add ?

>the iron giant 2

Is it even a choice? uBlock.

I actually want to enable white ads because I'm not a leech. Ads can not be eliminated from the Web without replacing them with a user-payer system, which would suck. The real solution is to encourage non-invasive ads, which is what the default Adblock settings do.

If ublock can't do that, then it's for special snowflakes who think it's fine to leech off the ad revenu generated by other users.

Use adblock, stay out pleb

I was using it yesterday but its shit. It'll show ads in its ads box thingy but if you open the logger you'll see your filter lists not working. Its my uBlock autismo kicking in?

No. Ads are fine given they're not invasive. Also tracking is off the question.

ublock origin because I'm a dumb weeb that falls for every meme Sup Forums tells me.

umatrix or bust

MVPS hosts
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
and uBlock Origin

P R I V O X Y
R
I
V
O
X
Y

Why would you block ads? the cool kids don't do that.

Adblock =/= Adblock Plus

How much info does uBlock take when private browsing? Is it pointless to use for max privacy?