So what does Sup Forums think of The Division 2?

So what does Sup Forums think of The Division 2?

>>Sup Forums
And take your gpu threads with you.

Bro, just use filters. I have 4chanx and filtering /amd/ alone filtered 20 threads.

I shouldn't have to filter out shit that shouldn't be here in the first place.

I'm going to apply for janitor on Sup Forums and if i get it these GPU threads are history.

If you're familiar with Ubisoft you know launch trailers and even pre-release gameplay footage won't represent the actual game. Ubisoft explicitly stipulates this in fine prints.

The whole 'hacking' part of this game is mediocre comedy gold at best, only a fool would take any of it serious.

Enjoyed the first game, even if it was a let down/hyped up/muh gimped graphics. Will play this one but gonna pirate since Ubisoft owes me some money, multiplayer is a joke anyway.

gee pee yous are technology, you can maybe try to format the threads,but downright banning them is stupid

You do that user. I doubt it'll happen, but you sure as hell can try.

>if i get it these GPU threads are history.
This is exactly the type of people they trash immediately when they apply

So basically Sup Forums doesn't want janitors to improve the board (because that'll mean mods have to do work), but put the minimal effort into it.

Anyone have that picture of the old lady saying she was gonna kill ISIS?

By banning /gcg/ the mod(s) have decided that they like the board being in shambles. Joot is likely trying to keep the GPU wars going because he is able to make money either by allowing shills or mining the data to give to the manufacturers. This board will an hero and turn into another Sup Forums (pretty much already has)

Time to jump ship again

The aesthetic of the game being Californian hipsters is too jarring

found the poorfag

I would jump to /tech/, but it gets 3 posts an hour.

You win. Have fun with your board. Used to be a cool place to visit

Decent content but yeah it is slow. To a point slow is okay but it would need to be faster for me to go there. IRC until a better option pops up for me. I just want to see if anything big will happen here in the coming weeks.

I can feel it

Not necessarily.
There's been janitors and even mods that have vendettas against particular threads.
My first ban was an all-boards permaban because I remade a Sup Forums s/fur thread (allowed by rules) that a mod deleted.

Mods on Sup Forums are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want.

>I'm going to apply for janitor on Sup Forums

You won't get accepted. We've been through several rounds of janitor applications and Sup Forums hasn't gotten any better. I applied in the last one specifically on a platform of cleaning up Sup Forums and got nothing. They don't care that this place is a dump.

Global bans though?
I can understand if powerplaying mods have dictatorship over the board they're meant to moderate, but getting banned from every board permanently is letting things get out of hand.
Good thing it's easy to change IPs on this network.

I just restart my phone ;^)

>waah my shit """OS""" has no games

Fuck of back to your daycare board you walking pile of worthless humanoid garbage.

kek it's you again
are you going to post your nigger in a hoodie again your worthless weeb

>Replying to obvious bait

Time for you to end your life basement dwelling manchild trash. Fuck off and die, that'll rid your parents of the misery you brought them

They want janitors who aren't butthurt emotionally and don't have an agenda which is against the board rules
There's been janitors and even mods that have vendettas against particular threads.
1. this is vastly overstated by butthurt fags who get banned for spamming the same shit over and over, not the actual topic
2. They're not meant to do that, if they said it in application they would be trashed

>being this mad
Install Windows 10 :^)

Do you feel like crying? I'm sorry no one cares how much tears you shed in your basement.

I think you got lost on your way to

>he says torrenting chinese cartoons from his private tracker so he doesn't feel alone

No amount of deflection is going to save you from your pathetic insignificant life, manchild. You can cry all you want, that's not going to save you from your lonely death that you deserve fo being an unbreedable lump of shit lost in your gamer delusion.

t. NEET virgin

Ah, I see you are reduced to posting the pictures you collected off Sup Forums. Usually people do that as the very last resort.

Not that I expected any fight from you, you are a hopeless loser in both real world and online. Let that sink into your mind as you lead your forgettable, insignificant and pathetic little life.

no
I just wanted you to post that image so I can know it's you
what a sad life you have stallmanite (^:

I see. Your gamer delusion has got the best of you.

It's only a matter of time you are to be sent to a mental hospital, why don't you go outside and enjoy it while it lasts? Although I think staying in a containment premise will be easier than living in the basement you live in. At least your mommy won't yell at you to clean the pissjugs you saved

You are my hero, please contain gpu threads to only one general where only compute performance and technical aspects are discussed, and nuke everything else

Sup Forums - Video Games

r/technology is a better place now

>implying it wasn't always Sup Forumsames

i assume you mean watch dogs 2.

i'm a big fan of the first one with aiden pearce as main character.

the second watch dogs can go fuck itself though. I have no problem with the main character being a nigger, but i really dislike this whole "street hiphop thug left-wing banksy flat skater cap" approach.

Atleast let me use a regular fucking curved cap and normal people cloth. Hopefully we will be able to because the first watch dogs had cloth stores ingame