What happens when these get cut?

What happens when these get cut?

It explodes.

One frees you from botnet, other kills your monitor.

I'm guessing they're the video output for the lower half.
So the monitor would no longer function.

You loose wifi. Those are the coax lines that run from the antenna in the lid to your wlan card.

It would be extremely painful

Thick one is video thin one is camera.

It upgrades you to Windows 10.

it's extremely painful

Those are the NSA direct feeds from your screen to their custom ghost wifi module that broadcasts a top secret hidden signal directly to their servers.

One already got cut but the screen works fine I think it had something to do with the wifi

Its the Wifi and the Mic.
Video cable is usually on the left side.

you're a big guy

For you...

was getting caught part of your master plan?

Damn it how much would it cost to get that cable and the hinge fixed? I guess I'll put electrical tape on the cord until then

this i think

camera is usually run with the monitor cable

they keep them separate for noise reasons

I'd probably just open it up and splice it back with a little solder. If I needed a little more length, I'd use a small piece of wire, I'd also slide some shrink tubing on it, too, just to toughen it up in that area.

Try and report back to us

This, could do it for less than $5 in parts / supplies yourself.

Looks like a middle finger being pointed at you

Of course

oi fuck you mate stop cutting my wires you cunt i'll rek you mate sware on me mum

also op, do you have a reason for cutting the wires or is it just out of curiosity?

You get sprayed with mustard gas.

Looks like wifi and bluetooth antenna wires. If they get cut your wireless connection goes to shit. Of course you can replace the wires or just get a USB wifi dongle.

Pass the mustard.