Is it any wonder why AMD is about to go bankrupt? why would they put a POO in charge?

is it any wonder why AMD is about to go bankrupt? why would they put a POO in charge?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do high cast poos also wipe their anuses with their hand? or is it only the lower casts?

poopies for rupees

Sapphire RX 480 is right now the most sold GPU, and the 3rd PC component in sales. Stock is rising. Your argument a shit.

Now is the best time to sell.
Before the class action lawsuits

OP, AMD were about to go bankrupt before they put the loo in charge. The loo is in charge because he's cheap.

I thought summer was a meme until I saw this thread.

Raja is an accomplished engineer and you're all sitting in your basements giving him shit because of his race.

Shame on you Sup Forums

If you expect anything else you shouldn't be here desu

Post yfw Raja is actually competent, but holding back because he wants AMD to go bankrupt so that Intel can buy the Radeon group.

>>Raja is an accomplished engineer and you're all sitting in your basements giving him shit because of his race.
He's also cheap and AMD's prior failings are not his fault.

Raja is best engineer in world.
He does the needful every day.
Raja is my hero, that's why I decided to study computer engineering in respectable Mumbai.
Have a nice day, sir.

Raja is the smartest man in the world

t.loo

>being this triggered

At least we're not shitting in our basements though

but does he poo in loos?

LEAVE RAJA ALONE!!!

while he poops

the same four or five faggots have been shitting up every single graphics card thread for the past month or so. very similar posting styles, constantly shifting goalposts, made up lies and juvenile non-sequiturs

hi

I want to ask what should I buy next but worry if I got meme respond :"(

This guy looks like a caricature

Nah, they will not go bankrupt and the rx480 is a great gpu. Look at 1060, it is 120w and will be at best as good as rx480 in dx11. Dx12 is an other story.
You are just shitting your pants because the rx480 reference has only a 6pin connector and uses a bit more power. But you know what, the reference designs of nvidia and amd are both shit, the stock coolers from amd and intel cpus are both shit... it is long known that using stock coolers/reference gpus is a bad idea, even more for oc-ing.

why would he do that?? who would hire an engineer that bancrupted AMD??

Give him a break. He's just indian.

>why would they put a POO in charge?

no clue.

From a PR view, indians are the least inspirational figureheads. No one respects dung farmers.

Even a sandnigger would be better.

leave raja alon!!!!!!!!

i know u're not gonna believe me, but i can literally smell the curry from my screen

the most indian indian i've ever seen.

>AMD says that Polaris will be a mid-range solution at a good price
>"GUYS, DID YOU HEAR THAT? AMD IS GOING TO BLOW NVIDIA THE FUCK OUT IN THE HIGH-END"
>AMD says that no, Polaris is mid-range
>"GUYS, WE'RE GOING TO GET HIGH-RANGE PERFORMANCE AT MID-RANGE PRICES"
>AMD releases the RX 480
>"WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T HIGH END AT ALL, FUCK YOU!"

RX 480 does exactly what AMD said it would do, provide mid-range power at a very competitive price. It's not meant to be a flagship. Vega is the flagship.

/thread

>RX 480 does exactly what AMD said it would do

They forgot to mention it would kill your motherboard

did they mention that it doesn't comply with either ATX or PCI-E standards?
I'm sure if Nvidia could ignore power draw restrictions they could push the 970 past the 480

>why would they put a POO in charge?
Because he will work cheaper than any American or western European.

Was killing thousands of mainboards part of their plan?

Nah, if you oc it a fuckton then maybe. Also when ocing you might break your mobo/gpu warranty.

of coursh
the fire rises

poo in loo

WITH NO SURVIVORS

it fries pcie slots AT STOCK you fucking amdrone.

*loo = poo

> can't make a decent CPU since 2009
> can't compete on the GPU market

how do they make money ?

By making decent CPUs and GPUs, obviously.

Are you brain damaged?

Pretty sure they are just limping along from making chips for the PS4 and Xbox One

Their desktop products are gutter tier shit

OEM graphics and APUs for low end systems and low bidding for console business

>gutter tier shit
Lol

nail in the coffin will be the Zen delay to mid to late 1Q17 then less performance than 2 gen old Intel CPUs. The fanboys will love the 8core CPU for $150 but how can AMD make money off of that?

Their custom APU division is their most profitable.

>limping along
Their console shit barely makes them anything.
You think their profit margins on that shit is high?
They're in the consoles because they bid the lowest.

from poorfags

they already have an 8-core CPU

it consumes a small village worth of electricity tho

8 core Zen with 90-95% Haswell performance.

They say 2x 480 could outperform a 1080.
So people were expecting GTX980 performance because a 1080 outperforms 980SLI in almost all the games.

You don't have be a Nvidia fanboy to see why everyone was disappointed with the 480, not to mention it uses almost the same power as a two years old, old gen GTX970.

Because ashes of singularity is a directx12 game. In that case a 480 has 980ti performance.

ashes of singularity has less than 200 regularly.

Watching the believers hang on to their dreams is tragic yet entertaining. I'm excited about the new driver hitting. The butthurt and damage control should be extra intense.

How does your chinese aiphone producer make money? AMD produces cheap, lowquality stuff that will always find its market because people just can't be bothered to do their research and don't know any better.

It's actually kind of amazing watching braindead Nvidia fanboys go through such mental gymnastics that they can frame the 480 being the bestselling card (by a mile, btw) as somehow a sign that it's a shit card and the company's failing.

>omg they selling these things by the truckload, WE BANKRUPTCY NOW
>WOW LIKE THREE RETARDS BURNED OUT THEIR MOBOS, CLEARLY THE CARD IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE
>they barely failed PCI-E specification, clearly this company can not be trusted!
>Oh no, it's slightly less powerful than they advertised! I'm shocked and appalled that a couple of $200 cards in crossfire can't compete with last gen's top tier card!!!
>the gtx 1060 is going to blow it out of the water, even though it'll cost $350!

Loving every laugh, guys!

>accomplished engineer
>allows the release of a video card that fries you motherboard 90% of the time

Pick one.

>damage control, the post

You can get an old 970 for less. And it's faster too.
I don't even know the fuck is that card supposed to be.

>barely failed pcie spec
>50% over it
poojeet pls

>thinks he's laughing but really crying

>copy pasting this damage control over and over hoping it'll stick

>buying unAmerican third-world chips

See They are losing money on their GPU business and the 480 isn't helping, the only thing keeping them going are their console chips.

/thread

Fucking summerfags just leave

>the 480 is riddled with problems, but everything is ok

Yeah ok buddy

Really makes you think

>>Raja is an accomplished engineer
And I bet he still smells like curry.

OP, what do those red arrows mean?

Why is Nvidia Mining Coils?

Why is Nvidia always the best on those, uh Benchmark websites but turns to shit after 3-4 minutes of gameplay?

Why do people do this?

It stands for the availability of the item. The 1070 is pretty much sold out everywhere while the 480 is readily available.

Sup Forums vastly prefers sucking Asian balls to Indian ones.

curry is delicious

well, amd was going down the shitter, and one race is particularly good at avoiding that.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

Thanks for the heads up but I cook my own food, one of the reasons being precisely this type of thing - expecting minimum wage for-tips to hand my food propertly, nuh uh

kek

>"In the kitchen under the double sinks [they] found an empty plastic milk bottle which was extremely dirty and was covered with brown fingerprints."
>kept under the sink
WTF man, at least keep it by the toilet and fucking wash it when you're done

>Before the class action lawsuits
Have fun proving that it was GPU that did the damage and not your shitty 20bux motherboard versus multi-million dollar company.

>RX 480 does not meet spec
>damage occurs that coincides with damage one would expect for excessive power draw from PCI-E slot
>hundreds to thousands RX 480 users file a complaint

It's really not a stretch. AMD would quickly settle to avoid bad PR.

You can prove it pretty easy by analyzing where the damage is on the motherboard

>SIG certified
>But it doesn't meet the specs

cry more, baby boy.
if you want to sue someone sue PCI-SIG

Keep spewing the same damage control bullet points - PCI-SIG does not test for power draw at the PCI-E slot. They probably assume no company is dumb or incompetent enough to screw that up.

Remember when Raja said "hey we passed the PCI-SIG test" and then said "we are working on a driver to fix the problem"?

>Company that tests things to be certified
>Don't test things the be certified
>It's AMDs fault

really sounds to me like you are the one damage controlling.

>Remember when Raja said "hey we passed the PCI-SIG test" and then said "we are working on a driver to fix the problem"?

Yeah you really can't trust these pajeets at all, don't listen to a damn word AMD says, they're just going to try to spin it.

>Company relies on third parties to discover faults with their products

Sure, buddy, why have a QC team at all?

why the fuck does the 1070 cost 460€+ and why the fuck isn't the 490 out yet.

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY FUCKING 280X ALREADY; FUCKING 300W MAN

patience

Sup Forums has been especially shit lately.
Mods have even been deleting /gcg/ threads for fuck whatever reason

AMD_Antal pls go

Just get a 970/980/980 Ti, they're all at great prices right now