Why is she so prefect, bros?

Why is she so prefect, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalmusicnews.com/2016/06/02/spotify-ditched-musixmatch/
musixmatch.com/
play.spotify.com/album/5xkfX4DNx7hZYrGy8H1YUJ?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because she loves sucking dick on camera for money

Spotify would be perfect if you could sync local music to it and have it available on all devices, similar to how Google Play Music and iTunes Match/Apple Music does it

>2016
>not using Deezer

Really, give it a try.

It would be if it wasn't browser based, starting with a 100mb+ footprint from zero.
That's barely acceptable for something like VS Code, it's not acceptable for a chat client or a online music player.

Also, it causes some glitches.

>updates for no reason
>they always make things worse

Apple Music is actually worth paying for, unlike Spotify Premium.

>paying for music
>not even owning the files
You should all be melted in acid for supporting this DRM cancer.

she actually is perfect but I wish it had a mini player for the desktop.

You can already do that with Premium

you sound like a pseudoanarchist

>Deezer
I bet you use Opera too

Now who let Stallman out of his cage?

I like Apple Music, but for me the Music discovery is way better on Spotify. I like the fact that people have public playlists so you can find new music or obscure music.

>3 months of premium for 7 euros
Based

botnet

>doesn't have TayTay
Dropped

They have 3 months of premium for less than 1 burger buck ($0.99cents).

Everything tech is cheaper in burgerland desu senpai

>2016
>Streaming cuck-tier quality music
>Not having a 10TB local .flac library

You don't pay to stream but you pay for the equipment that you need to listen to those high quality files.

It just depends where you want to spend your money.

Audiophiles are worse than vapers and vegans.

if Europe switched to eating burgers they'd have cheap tech too.

I know someone that's an audiophile, vegan and vapes. Thinks they're God's gift to Earth.

We like free communist healthcare and education better

We cannot afford burgers.

You forgot the refugees which we all love so much.

I guess that's why everything is free there.

free healthcare and education would be nice here too.

where? I live in the Netherlands and nothing is free here. Working people sometimes pay over 50% of their wages in taxes, which a bunch of lazy bums can use 'for free'
it'll cost you 1.000.000 refugees a year.

I'm not an audiophile tho.

Don't forget all the free refugees to fuck your wife sister and daughter.

I live in Eastern Europe and my country agreed to take in like 700 actual unironic refugees during the course of 2 years. I haven't seen a single one yet.

you probably prefer Jamal and Pedro for that

>1.000.000 refugees a year
aww shit Obama didn't even bring in close to that.
Thanks for nothing Obama.

>Eastern Europe
Try living in the rich side of Europe, even my parents' remote 2k village has like 5 families living there now, that obviously do nothing but hang around town all day long. Oh and they're all fucking afro-Syrians it seems.

Not really.

Wow a whole 700.

The worst thing would be an an atheist-arch-running-feminist-vaping vegan who has all their music on .wav because .flac just isn't good enough.

Germany sometimes received around 8.000 per day.

I fuck Jamal and Pedro's sisters. Your refugees are all military aged men. I hope you like taking it up the ass Sven.

>I fuck Jamal and Pedro's sisters.
well you'll be a minority soon might as well get the perks

they probably would have no friends.

HA! According to our state media and pictures released by the press the majority of refugees are crying women and children.

>implying you wont be a minority faster
your birthrates are lower than america's muslims have more babies than american blacks and mexicans
millions of refugees a year.
The funny thing is there is no hope for Europe. All the far right parties will probably become illegal and you will probably be called racist for not letting Mohamed fuck your wife.

At least America has Trump, but if he fails we're fucked.

>believing state run media

>streaming music
>streaming anything
>letting your media library be dictated by what's one someone else's server
I want neo-Sup Forums to leave.

>prefect

>At least America has Trump
yeah good luck with that. Shillary will be president from Cuba if she has to

What if I use Spotify free to discover new songs and pirate the ones I like? Am I still a cuck?

that's a completely different use case. OP >implied that spotify was his main source of music.

>discovering music from Spotify
I only discover music by listening to seashells at the beach

The mobile app is shit though because clicking the back button can just suddenly close the app at any time and there's no compact mini player on the desktop version.

Nice meme

.>Digital music

>doesn't even have czech grind
>perfect
Posting actual perfect.

This. And stop paying for spotify just patch the host file, plebs

>catched

Patching the host file only blocks ads, doesn't give you better quality. You might as well just use an adblocker, it gives the same result.

Pandora and Play Music shit all over Spotify.

And you piss all over your phone.

>>>/scat/

Why did they remove lyrics? Why is nobody upset about this? Lyrics function was the best part of spotify, fucking hell im mad about this.

Some of us actually LEAVE the house and can't access that FLAC library while away.

I still have lyrics

stop lying faggot

Their partnership with Musixmatch expired, who was the provider of the lyrics service.

digitalmusicnews.com/2016/06/02/spotify-ditched-musixmatch/

You can still access their lyrics library.

musixmatch.com/

>mfw get the hugest amount of money from spotify
>mfw normies pay for my meme music just by listening to it

I just got 4 months of Google play music for free and it seems pretty cool. Has a lot of room for music discovery, but you can also just listen to songs you know and like.

I've never really used any other music streaming service. What makes apple music or Spotify better?

finding lyrics is not the problem, it was so easy when lyrics were just one click away

>she

What streaming programs have a mini player for the desktop?

Lanky, is that you?

How did you get 4 months free?

I don't know. I just got an email like two days ago where they offered it to me.

If you get a Chromecast or a Nexus device you get 3 months free.

I know a dude who got it also. Hes created a shitload of content for google maps, the email alluded to this fact and implied it was a reward. Feed the botnet and the botnet feeds you it seems

>there are people who have ads
>there are people who pay for spotify

>created a shitload of content for google maps
He should become an OSM mapper instead

Why would anyone actually pay for spotify though?

Adblock removes any ads and >higher quality is just a meme

Because you're a plebeian.

Original guy here, I also contribute to Google maps a lot so that could be it. But, the email I got didn't mention anything about that. It was just a regular promotional email (80% off these select books + 4 months free play music!!).

If I can only find a song on Spotify I use loopback to record it in Audacity, edit out the op/ed silence and save to 320kbps CBR MP3 just so there is marginal loss of quality.

>There are ppl who's hosts file is this empty

You can if you do it on the computer and put songs from the local files section into a playlist. I do all the time

>music streaming
It's not.

play.spotify.com/album/5xkfX4DNx7hZYrGy8H1YUJ?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

enjoy listening to music on your botnet

Don't you have internet music bills to be paying, slave?

Its shuffle blows, and so does any radio station you play on it.

Other than that its great.

>host server from computer
>connect to server and stream music from anywhere for free

man that was hard

>see that OP image
>know it's Spotify
>still wish I could find the designer of that graphic and beat the living shit out of him/her till they see the world crooked from now on off by several degrees
>it's not an autism or OCD thing, it's just fucking stupid graphical design

The shuffle sucks dick.

With Spotify, I can instantly stream over 30 million songs and use the radio feature to discover new music. I can also share and collaborate playlists with my friends.

All legally.

320 kbps Vorbis is not bad quality at all.

and when spotify stops making profit and decides to change their sales pitch, you lose access to all of "your" music

i miss when Sup Forums wasn't "which botnet should i let fuck my ass?"
RIP

How much does it costs to legally obtain 10 TB worth of music? Not $9.99, that's for sure.

What are people like you doing here?

>friends
Get out of here chad.

The brogrammer's life is the good life.