What's the most AMERICAN programming language?

What's the most AMERICAN programming language?

Whatever Macdonald's uses.

Ada

Reminder Hillary shill that trump doesn't hate Mexicans, he only hates illegals.

COBOL

This. But liberals will twist it however they can

Most mexicans are descended from illegals.
Well actually the real illegals are the English migrants who took the land that belonged to the natives.
But it's okay if the white man does it :D

>Trump dindu

not everything is politics. i was referring to OP's bait pic and the age wall

White migrants took the land that war-faring natives settled on. Natives had no concept of land ownership. Why would white migrants just give back something they took over and invested in? Why would Americans not want to protect their country from being devalued and taken over?

C++

Because: Have it your way & It's the lingua franca & You have have to deal with it whether you like it or not

I don't hate trump because he hates illegals
I hate him because he's a manipulative clown hypnotizing millions of ignorant fucks like yourself with simple propaganda and catchphrases
Go on elect him, see how much better your shit life gets

The Hillary foundation is having shills pretend to be trump supporters and act like obnoxious stormniggers as a D&C tactic. Don't fall for it. Look up correct the record if you don't believe me.

Dat tricep on pineapple roastie.

>Americans with Mexican parents can't do their jobs because Mexican
>Mexican warplanes are trying to bomb me
Y'okay.

The Trump campaign is having shills pretend to be Bernie supporters and act like obnoxious SJWs as a RNC tactic. Look up and correct the record if you don't believe me.

The funny thing is that both are true. Hillary's campaign and Super PAC pay internet trolls but the Trump campaign hands out Bernie hats and shirts to Trump supporters. Same goal, different but telling tactics.

Look man, I don't trust Trump like I don't trust any other politician. But Trump is the most anti establishment and is completely sincere about making America great for all Americans. He's to me the least evil candidate.

what does the pic mean?

Verilog

perl

But you see, that's because you're stupid. Trump is a fraud and his policies are retarded. He's not a billionaire or a master businessman, and his understanding of economics is comically limited. Every economic policy Trump advocates would be disastrous.
Eliminating corporate taxes, eliminating capital gains taxes, further decreasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans, additional spending on defense, that boondoggle of a wall, economic isolationism, more wars. Not to mention his denial of climate change(which is already harming our economy) and his love of dictators and martial law.
He's a buffoon, and anyone who supports him is a buffoon.

men age like wine, women age like milk

>Trump's to me the least evil candidate

Sick reference bro

99.9% of all programming languages are based off of American English.

I can't even hope to comprehend the butthurt that any britcuck feels when they're writing 'color' instead of 'colour' if they're working with interfaces of any kind in any programming or markup language.

she's way older than him

They try getting us back by having spell check set to UK English in a lot of modern software applications

She's 4 years older. Are you positing that he'll start looking like a jowly hasbeen in 4 years?

sure in a cherry picked image why not

they're both richer than you lol

>successful people have money
>lololol
How does it feel to be the biggest autist in a sea of autists?

Rust, Nodejs, Ruby, Haskell.

Natives had a very weak concept of private property compared to the Europeans. But they did view the land they resided on as collectively belonging to the tribe. So forcing them off of the land they lived on is still "taking their land".

Trump is not anti-establishment. He's a member of the same social class that holds most of the political power in America. Bernie is more anti-establishment, though of course his chance of getting the nomination is slim at this point. I'd say Trump IS more anti-establishment than Hillary, but that's really not the only consideration you should look at.

java, cuz fat and stupid

>but that's really not the only consideration you should look at.
Bro, you're talking to an idiot. He hears "Make America great again" and gets on board.

>Haskell
>Glorious GLASGOW Haskell Compilation System
>Over half the people in the original committee were Britcucks

C, and don't try and tell me otherwise

>Not posting Arnold C

Prints 1 to 10
IT'S SHOWTIME
HEY CHRISTMAS TREE isLessThan10
YOU SET US UP @NO PROBLEMO
HEY CHRISTMAS TREE n
YOU SET US UP 0
STICK AROUND isLessThan10
GET TO THE CHOPPER n
HERE IS MY INVITATION n
GET UP 1
ENOUGH TALK
TALK TO THE HAND n
GET TO THE CHOPPER isLessThan10
HERE IS MY INVITATION 10
LET OFF SOME STEAM BENNET n
ENOUGH TALK
CHILL
YOU HAVE BEEN TERMINATED

that thousand cock stare coming from dead-center bottom pic is doing me an arousal.

Swift

How the fuck does this argument work?
>the last time a new race of people showed up here, they murdered everyone, repopulated, and took over the continent
>so now that it's beginning to happen again, we should be okay with it because we deserve it after killing off all the native Americans
Fuck this white guilt meme

Brainfuck

>cherrypicked image
Not really. It was a scene from a movie, so obviously the lighting is perfect, but it's not like he isn't in great shape

What does this image mean?

What does this image mean?

It's obviously cherry picked for when she was pregnant, replace his image of that one where he was mad at the reporter for talking to his kid.

>trump doesn't hate Mexicans, he only hates illegals.
I'm pretty sure he hates all Mexicans.
More importantly, he's a demagogue, so even if he doesn't hate anybody (unlikely), he's building/exploiting whatever hatred his target voters feel.
...so yeah, all Mexicans.

ok, and...? men should all just fuck each other or something?

besides, he's hollywood-dehydrated (and probably photoshopped) for that pic lol

Basically all the good ones since they were made here.

her cheeks look saggy like my mom's
i tease my mom all the time about her saggy cheeks

The argument being our moral claim to be here is no greater than that of either the Native Americans or the "new" immigrants.

>But Trump is the most anti establishment and is completely sincere about making America great for all Americans.
If that were true, he'd be supporting labor unions.
They created the middle class, and that's what "made America great".

He's also an anti-vaxxer.
He might as well be hunting for ufo's nessie and bigfoot.

>So forcing them off of the land they lived on is still "taking their land".
They were doing the same to each other long before whitey got here.

That's like complaining that European glass beads were more shiny, more colorful and cheaper to make than wampum.

>They were doing the same to each other long before whitey got here.
So? That doesn't mean it's any more acceptable for someone else to do it.

Basic

>It's ok in the present because it happened in the past.
Second holocaust when?

TrumpScript

Whatever they use on Tomahawk missiles, aka the standard measure of freedom.

>literally parroting liberal talk show hosts

What's it like to have 2 digit IQ?

Why hasn't someone made a Donald Trump themed programming language yet?

>So? That doesn't mean it's any more acceptable for someone else to do it.

You're judging the past with a modern standard, and a double standard at that.

HolyC, duh.

PL/I, a language made by IBM when it was king of computers.

so youre saying illegal immigration was bad in the past and therefore its ok now

It was pretty bad even for the past. It's not like Spain would have gladly let English illegals in.

Also, C is the most American because if you misuse it you'll hang yourself.

Pretty much all the major ones were invented in America. America knows computers

Fjölnir
;; Hello world in Fjölnir

"hello" < main
{
main ->
stef(;)
stofn
skrifastreng(;"Hello, world!"),
stofnlok
}
"GRUNNUR"
;

How often do y'all fuck

Underrated post. America is the source of all SJW scum.

What the Europeans did to the natives of the Americas is probably the best argument for strong immigration policies, I will never understand how people get that twisted. As if pointing to an example of immigrants who actually caused genocide is a good argument for letting immigrants into the land or as if it excuses immigration somehow.

>"I'm an enlightened individual, I'm not like the racist bigots that swallow Trump's lies and demagoguery"
>proceeds to parrot buzzwords as conditioned by mainstream media

The presence of Englishmen in North America is justified by war and conquest. I don't see you saying the Middle East still belongs to Christians; why is the Arabic conquest of the ME justified but the English conquest of NA not?