/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• Anons fake Daniel Wellington finally arrived • user has to wait for their Teclast X80 Power • user needs help tracking down a chink mouse that he likes • user gets package weeb statueshit and posed it on the Mitu phonestand, pictures were promptly deleted for 2lewd • user's 8gb shark is ready for a swim • user's MotoSpeed Inflictor arrived posts webm and quick review
• Seller got user's order of cables wrong Weekends sure are slow what chink shit are you guys waiting on to arrive?

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230482.html
gearbest.com/home-decors/pp_190668.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267528.html
s.aliexpress.com/VbQrENRV
aliexpress.com/store/product/Redmeme/311331_32682778786.html
en.miui.com/unlock/
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198450.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JqJl5x0ZaLM
exhentai.org/g/943752/fc2132c346/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for housefires

First for chinese motherfuckers eating frogs alive

first

what?

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230482.html

Y/N?

Have any aliexpress sellers picked up on this thread by now?

Are we big enough to get noticed?

oh god wtf man.

that's savage.

>Sharp blade, made of stainless steel, durable

>no mention of steel type/grade

Garbage.

gearbest.com/home-decors/pp_190668.html

Shame its only for the yellow one and white, blue, black are sold out.

Its
>Blade hardness: 57+HRC
>Blade material: 8Cr14Mov

No idea what that means though.

I bought two for my young nieces. They are pretty pointless and do not provide enough illumination to work as a nightlight even.
For some reason they quite like them though.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS USELESS SHIT. IT'S SOME STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF PLASTIC AROUND AN LED THAT'S NOT USEFULL FOR ANYTHING.

user we have way too much oil already. Do you want the oil to spill into the nature? It's better being used or do you want your children to drown in excess oil?

>Blade material: 8Cr14Mov
that's your standard stainless steel

It's okay if that's accurate.

>8Cr14Mov
Budget stainless steel. Not the worst but nothing really good either.

I'm afraid of the dark (I'm a girl btw) so I bought one for on my night stand.

I bought some when they were at 10 cents each.

>Weekends sure are slow what chink shit are you guys waiting on to arrive?
2x4GB DDR3 RAM and a 120GB KingDian SSD to rice my ThinkPad.

Thanks bros

Buying a thermos from aliexpress good idea or bad idea? I know since it contains consumables it kind of violates a cardinal rule of buying from China. I'm sure they wouldn't put lead in it though right? Also any reccomendations?

I would recommend something with a superior deployment method than the thumb stud, like a thumbhole or a flipper.

I want to hook you right in the gabber.

Got any suggestions? I've been browsing through the knives but don't know much.

buy a karambit

>karambit
2CSGO4me

This is my personal recommendation.
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267528.html
It has the thumbhole (which is my personal preference favorite method of deployment, look up sypderco zip tie mods and the spydieflick) and an axis lock, allowing for true one-handed operation.

literal meme knife
thinking of getting one but only use for knives is fishing for me and idk how would it perform

Better buy that locally

you sound pretty paranoid. just run it through the dishwasher twice. if you really dont trust "china" and the countless threads we have had on this then fuck off

Is this a meme worth getting?
I like this one better than the redmi note 3 pro
s.aliexpress.com/VbQrENRV

theyre ok after you sharpen them. i bought 2

Just buy IKEA, all my food related stuff is IKEA, it's all great.

Get the updated version:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Redmeme/311331_32682778786.html

Get the 3S instead

really?
well heck, it's just 7.5$

Oh my gosh that URL is amazing and the phone itself seems pretty interesting.
Thanks for the tip, user!

>putting the dollar sign after the numbers

What was the image?

sorry famalam, i'm used to that

Why?

Chinese people eating live frogs.

My chink list.
Had to write a program to append all the different pictures in one big file.

I got one a few days ago and it's definitely worth it. Picked it over the 3S because I don't want a fingerprint reader and I prefer the look of the patterned back.
Just make sure you unlock the bootloader and flash the xiaomi.eu global rom. (Apply for the unlock at en.miui.com/unlock/ ahead of time since it will take a few days for approval)

Redmi 3s (SD430) is based on a newer manufacturing process, has a newer GPU, has more LTE support and should generally run cooler and more efficiently. Also, the 3S/X is based on emmc 5.1 compared to emmc 5.0 on the Redmi 3. pic related.

Get this one instead.

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198450.html

Alrighty, thanks!
I too don't like the fingerprint reader as it makes the device feel more fragile and I wouldn't really use it as much as I should.
I see, I see.. That does sound like something to take into consideration. Thanks for pointing a few things out, user!

Powered USB risers for an ethereum rig

Just made a video for any anons who want to improve their fapping game
youtube.com/watch?v=JqJl5x0ZaLM

Notice how the LEDs just don't give a shit

And what about the CPU itself?
4x 1.7GHz + 4x 1.2GHz VS 8x 1.4GHz

A little question; does the patterned back make it more grippy? I currently have a dying Ulefone Paris with a regular smooth plastic back and it's pretty slippery

I thought those things were a long forgotten fad of the 2000s are they still a thing?

Lol'd at the maximum fapping velocity comment.

I guess I don't understand why people buy this shit.

I get a brand new iPhone every 2 years on contract for almost half what that chicom garbage phone costs. I got an iPhone SE on release day for $49.

Every major carrier with a network worth being on all offers deep, deep discounts for contracts. Why do people buy this shit? Are you so adverse to contracts? Do you just really like poor quality products with espionage backdoors? Maybe if you broke a phone before your contract was up, did not have insurance or a warranty, and absolutely HAD to have a replacement on a ramen-noodle budget, but surely that's not everyone in these threads vehemently clamoring over these peasantphones, is it?

I get everything else in these threads, even cheap tablets. I just don't understand buying cheap, shitty phones. Help me understand.

>He thinks Xiaomi makes shitty phones

>0.1 rupees has been deposited into your iShit account

It's actually not textured at all - purely visual. Note also that the back is aluminum, not plastic. I haven't had a problem with the phone being too slippery, but I'm not really prone to dropping devices in general.

What's the opinion on the Cube i9 12" tablet?

I want surface pro knock off, but not sure on dropping so much on a tablet...

Hi pissphone

Is this that infamous "Pissphone" guy?

I just really like spinning things for some reason and I want to train my grip strength. This thing has them both.
I'd recommend it to anyone who has these conditions but do look at your local prices for an original one, because it won't be so fucking noisy I suspect

>he thinks the on-contract price is an actual discount, not a lease

Because I don't want an iPhone and Xiaomi makes good phones.
I don't like contracts because maybe circumstances will change a year from now.

Nearly the same scores in benchmarks. SD430 a tad faster.

>April
Guess it arrived by now. don't worry user it's still a good phone.

Timestamp your tits and stick the LED in your pooper or get the fuck out

source of image?

I'm a lolicon and I have no idea why anyone would want a source for that picture.

Anyone have a Lenovo K3 Lemon?
How is it?

>when i pay 600 bucks spread out over two years i'm not actually paying 600 bucks xDD

Yeah your provider likes to lose money and sell you an iPhone for $50. Dumb shit.

Thanks. I'll go for the 3S Pro when they're available in EU with some other color than niggerish gold.

>Xiaomi Youth Edition Earbuds instead of Hybrids or Airs
>Gay Glasses
>Paying slightly more for a shark from ali
>Other stupid misc stuff
You did terrible man sorry.

> lenovo
Not even once.

Y? people seem to like thinkpads around here so why not their phone too?

Why do people buy the KingDian ssd when Kingston, Sandisk, etc., are the same price?

This kind of people are the ones who will vote Hillary in. Get out if the fucking gene pool user.

why not

We support communism.

it was on exhentai about a week ago. search 5 star and loli and you'll find it. something about russian princesses or something.

>Xiaomi Youth Edition Earbuds instead of Hybrids or Airs
Wanted to know what 5€ of earbuds can get me. I think I'll buy the rock zircon if I'm not satisfied.
>Gay Glasses
That's your opinion.jpg
>Paying slightly more for a shark from ali
had a 8% coupon on this, made the shark 25.25€ (gearbest doesn't show the post coupon price for some reason).
>Other stupid misc stuff
can't argue with this one

IBM thinkpads are the meme, for the most part

>carriers only offer apple on contract discount
holy shit

You would've been better off with a pair of KZ's earbuds, a ton of them are under $5 and good. Lots of anons have said the cheap xiaomis are bad

Is the chuwi hi12 any good?

Since you double doubles.
exhentai.org/g/943752/fc2132c346/

Pretty Sup Forumsutted I had to buy a new phone and therefore won't be buying any chink memes this month. All I'm waiting for is some fake Wayfarers and some 10c stuff for points.

Next payday I'm thinking a powerbank and Xiaomi Capsules.

>checked

LONDON

yeah, you may be right, I half regret this one.

shoo, shoo, go back to Sup Forums

>many of the older living organisms AND the dinosaurs died so we could have shiny cute plastic lights

fuck I shouldn't be laughing so hard

Verizon's minimum data plan (required for smart phones) is $45/month. I pay $45/month, but with a no strings attached loyalty reward, I have unlimited everything for the next 10 years.

It's obviously not a value, no data plan is, but there is no added cost due to contract. When the contract expires, it's still $45/month. If I bought my own chinkphone outright, it's still $45/month. It's the same for Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T or any other network even remotely worth using.

Pissant carriers with can-on-a-string networks might be cheaper, I don't know, I've never looked into it, but it's certainly not worth losing a signal by walking to the far end of your flat, and only the big boys offer bigger bandwidth.

Why are you buying chinkphones again? Go get a Galaxy S7 for $199 on contract. Or do you genuinely prefer rusting chinese garbage? I can't even.

Hey guys,

Whats the ultimate sub5€ chingshit must-have? Preferably ali. My fingers are tingling.

Has anyone got a phone from Hong Kong Goldway?

I want to get a Mi4s and they are the cheapest DHL option for my country but have have some questions and they are offline.

Did you request them something and they actually delivered? (aka pls $30 invoice / pls sealed box)
Did they took 3 weeks to actually sent your package?
Anything you can say about them that isn't baseless shilling/hate?

And I already own a Redmi Note 3 Pro, Mi Max and Mi4W so don't fucking bitch because I'm buying an luxury phone that has a old sock, it looks pretty and that's why I'm getting it.

>a girl
*pounces on and humps desperately* A GIRL

What do you do with all these phones?

Must-have for what?

There's a LOT of stuff that's less than 5 eurobucks.

It's the best shop on Ali.

We're big enough to start "group buy" purchases of phones, most stores will offer discounts from 5% to 15% if you get enough people to buy the same model of a phone let say 50 anons, and most of the time "group buy" means they will cheap to your group first instead of making you wait like aliexpress single buyers, Spanish websites dedicated to chink phones do this a lot, also like 90% of the time the stores will offer TPU case + tempered glass as "gift".

>with a loyalty reward
is that what they give you for shilling?