NEED HELP ASAP!

Hey Sup Forums so this morning I just started my PC and wanted to play some games, but it turned shut down. Then I turned it back on, and it shut down again.

I've been trying to turn it on, by unplugging the charger and all. The charger light on my PC doesn't turn on, nothing is on on my PC. My charger is plugged in. I believe I had low battery before, but now it's not even turning on. I can give more information of the charger and my PC if it would help.
>I am willing to send someone $15 to whoever helps me with my problem and solves it
That's how bad I want to turn it back on.

Sorry for the not HD picture. The blue light on the charger is on though.

Maybe your battery is fucked up.

did you get any kind of "beep" code? have you made any hardware changes? did any sort of message appear on the screen before shutdown?
if not, let it charge overnight and then try turning it on.

I tried different outlets, still nothing. But my phone charger still works on different outlets in my home so I know it's not a outlet or blackout problem.

You could try to take out the battery and try to power it on with just the charger plugged in.
Or your motherboard could be fried.

No, no beeps. Unusual behavior though before it went like this. I turned it on, it worked fine for a couple of seconds, then I opened my game and screen just popped black. Then I turned it back on and I remember seeing that the battery notification said that my charger was not charging, even though it was plugged. So my PC was not charging even though I had it plugged. I hope these chargers are still sold. Would it help if I gave you details on the charger?

Stop fucking calling it a PC.

This is kind of bent though. Is this a factor?

Could be. Try positioning it differently.

>Sup Forums is not your personal tech support

Kindly fuck off

I've had a problem like this before. For me it was the PSU that was broken.

You can buy a real PC anytime though.

It's either the motherboard is fucked, the charger is fucked or the port for the charger is fucked (Probably that since it said it wasn't charging, was it lower battery when it died?) If it was, it's likely the mobo.

Also, please read the sticky. Not your personal tech,

If it wasn't low battery when it died I meant*
Then it's the mobo

I was interested in buying a lenovo Y50. I'm tired of this PC. Any recommended PC's? Preferably gaming laptops?

>gaming
>laptops

pick one.

do you have a voltmeter or know someone who does? you can easily check if the power adapter is working?
if it is the power adapter, you'll can probably find one for cheap on flea-bay

I had the same problem before. The cause was an old charger's cable. After replacing it, the laptop was charging and working again

Ive had a ``gaming'' laptop before, they really are more trouble than they're worth. the only people who would have a legit reason for paying the absurd price and trading lesser performance for portability would a be a trucker or a sailor on a submarine or some type of job where you're literally traveling constantly. living in a dorm room or other small space is not an excuse with how cheaply you can make a tiny pc that will still btfo out any laptop