Is a Razer Blade an okay choice for a college laptop if I also want to play vidya? Or am I a retard?

Is a Razer Blade an okay choice for a college laptop if I also want to play vidya? Or am I a retard?

>retard

>razer
yeah youre just a retard

Any better suggestions? Money isn't much of an issue.

atleast get something msi and a cooling pad if you want to play vidya. Theres no real way to game on a laptop without looking like a retard.

The latter

Its an expensive laptop but its really worth it.

Really nice build quality.

Alrighty, but i've done it before, when my old laptop used to be better than my old PC.

Just looked, almost 5k dollars. That's a bit too pricey.

get a "cheap" basic laptop to do basic computer work with and a console for vidya gaming. If you must have a computer for games then get desktop.

If you are going to use software that is hardware demanding, they should have a suggested laptop for the course.

If you're using your own money, no. If you're using somebody else's money, yes.

>console
Wouldn't I end up spending even more money?

Can always get the console later. Education should be your priority first... Get a part time job, to not only start paying off your debt but to also get yourself something everyonce in awhile

>money is not an issue
>5k a bit too pricey

Biggest pleb

I should have seperated the subjects. Wouldn't building a really good gaming PC cost more/be more time consuming?
Should have rephrased. 2.5k down.

And as I stated before, if you really want computer games then get a desktop.

Would it be a dick move to take out my 970 from my home PC and bring it with me? That would leave my family without a graphics card.

Get a Thinkpad X1 Carbon for your daily tasks in School, and build a computer, you will save a lot of money and have better shit.

building a pc doesn't take that long. You do not need to have bleeding edge technology while in college. Get that later after you get a job. You can get a decent computer for a decent price.
Why not ask them? Jesus christ is it that hard to talk to family?

>implying family members would understand the repercussions of not having a dedicated GPU

Wait for 1070 laptops to come out and get that

Build a mid-tier desktop for like 700 dollars, then buy a thinkpad or make a hackintosh for lectures n shit

if they dont play games they wont even notice

this

If you have no problem spending that kind of money, sure.

this

Actually a really good choice despite branding, I would go for it

they're like $200 now man