Best cheap USB drive? looking for one around the 16/32GB range

Best cheap USB drive? looking for one around the 16/32GB range..

Also no shitty pre installed stuff on it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lexar-JumpDrive-Flash-Drive-LJDS50-32GABNL/dp/B00A361FBY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467591211&sr=8-3&keywords=lexar 32gb flash drive
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html
amazon.ca/Kingston-Digital-DataTraveler-DTSE9H-16GBZ/dp/B006W8U2WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the first one you find at your local computer store.

>on Sup Forums
>go out
????

SanDisk anything.

Lexar 32GB ~10 bucks
amazon.com/Lexar-JumpDrive-Flash-Drive-LJDS50-32GABNL/dp/B00A361FBY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467591211&sr=8-3&keywords=lexar 32gb flash drive

I got one from best buy from $7. shits cheap these days

How about best usb drive that lasts longer than 2 fucking months?

they're all cheap

>Also no shitty pre installed stuff on it

Right click -> format

>that lasts longer than 2 fucking months
Of what? Shoving them up your ass? Is that how you break them in less than 2 month?

I picked up a 2 pack of these PNY's for I wanna say $14 at Walmart yesterday. If you want something with better build quality that'll last you for like 5 years though, I'd pick a more reliable brand. I just needed two drives in a pinch so this worked.

Does anyone buy used flash drives from eBay?

I dont fucking know using them like regular fucking flash drives.

Some sandisk flash drives plug in an additional virtual cd drive that has some shitty companion software on it. The only way to remove that is by modifying the firmware.

got two of these for Bootable arch Linux installs they both died in two weeks

I bought a 256 GB Lexar flashdrive and it died in a month

These verbatim ones are the best form factor by far. But I don't think they make them any more, not sure why other companies haven't jumped on similar designs.

I settled and bought bunch of these mixza ones because the brand is decent.
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html

I have one of these and it's lasted around 2 years so far

amazon.ca/Kingston-Digital-DataTraveler-DTSE9H-16GBZ/dp/B006W8U2WU

Damn. $5.80 for 32 GB. Sounds like an amazing deal. I might pull the trigger. What's the catch?

USB 2.0 speeds

Its chinkshit and might be an 8gb drive with the firmware modified to report 32g. At the very least they are low binned chips that major manufacturers consider too poor in quality to use.

What types of users does that matter to? Like for which applications does USB 3.0 really matter? I don't want to pay up for USB 3.0 unless I really need it.

There's literally nothing wrong with chinkshit and mixza is legit

If you aren't really sure that it matters. I can guarantee that it won't affect you.

Did you not click the link? 10MB/s read and 4-6MB/s write.

>My computer doesn't even have 3.0

It's not the 2000s anymore

Mixza are legit, and so is gearbest. They're a wholesaler, not individual sellers.

10 goybeast points have been added to your account.

2 burgers have been added to your account.

Ok, I'm about to buy the Mixza 32 GB USB 2.0 flash drive from Gearbeast unless I find a better one on amazon...I hate how amazon has a $49 free ship minimum now, forcing me to buy more stuff from them

ADATA is pretty good.