>#001
>not the millionth thread
fuck off

Will be in the new version

>gallery mode
>Top/bottom of thread quick jump buttons
>search icon already on top bad and not hidden behind 3 dot menu
>Swipe in from right to open last thread

Freezes when looking at a picture in gallery mode and returning to the home screen at the same time.

Solution : closing the clover app and opening it back up again.

FUCKING NEW RELEASE WHEN?!

Why use clover when I can just use lightning browser?

I want to see the last replies to a thread on the main board like chain did

I also want custom color customization like chain did

Are these things too hard to ask for?

Also need a meme arrow shortcut when posting like the one Dashchan has, since most keyboards his it begins 2 alt clicks.

>why use X app when I can use Y browser?
Usually, apps are more lightweight - in this case, Clover does not use javascript. That being said, apps often don't take advantage of this, and end up as a skinned browser that only navigates a specific site.

Of course, if you're happy using Lightning and aren't interested in trying Clover, or don't think it's worth switching to, then keep using it

Lightning uses dramatically more energy to shitpost.

When can I get laid on clover please help me Dev

You could ask directly but I remember Floens is moving on to something else so who knows.

clover a shit.

>Comments

Also can we get a post queue thing like 4chanX?

clover has themes that you can further customize

What app is that?

Chanu

why would i use clovershit when there's overchan which also let's me browse 2ch?

> >gallery mode
> >Top/bottom of thread quick jump buttons
> >search icon already on top bad and not hidden behind 3 dot menu

I'm confused. clover has the first two things and for the third thing, while it would be more convenient, is it really so hard to press the 3 dot menu first?

quickly make an acronym so i can filter this

Why such the hard on for clover? Why does no one use OverChan?

>Using something even more outdate than Clover
ayy lmao

Do something about saving pictures labeled "image" problem

after 99 it just replaces the last one

And yet it still works better.

Add support for external sdcard on marshmallow nigger

I'm pretty sure clover is dead.

Auto bookmark when you make a thread. It works for posts but not for threads.

Sticking with version 1.2.11. 5ever

Automatically jump to to the first post you got a response to. When you rejoin a thread.

Why the fuck do we need a Clover general? Why the fuck do you need an app when browsers are a thing?

because some of us have progressed since 2005

Pretending you need a dedicated app for browsing a website isn't going to get you anywhere and it sure as hell doesn't explain the need for a shitposting app general.

fixed

It's easier to browse, it loads faster, it has more features, it looks better, it's more battery efficient, it's less cluttered, etc

Nah, website works fine.

When will Clover support Chrome Custom Tabs for superfast webpage loading?

developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/customtabs

Apps have features the mobile browsers just don't support, like a well integrated thread watcher and reply notifications. Also, custom font sizes and customizable color schemes.

For you, not for us.

YouTube link titles when?

numbers

quads speak the truth

I can't watch webms that have a higher resolution than 720p, what's up with that?

Haven't had that issue. specs? symptoms?

motorola e2

I play a video, for example 1920x1080, and it loads a couple of seconds then it freezes.
It only happens with high res webms.

are you on version 2.1.3? I can't seem to duplicate the problem

I updated almost a month ago, gonna update again and tell you if it happens.

OverChan is pure shit

Clover went to shit after V1.15

Elaborate or remain a faggot

I mean V.1.2.15. I like it much better cause it ain't clunky, green and really ugly.

>clunky
In what way?

>green
Irrelevant, the theme can be changed

>really ugly
Subjective

Am I the only one who finds that the submit arrow button is hard to press? Like it's not actually correctly sized or something? If I press on the very top of it, it seems to work. 1920*1200 display on an Nvidia Shield.

You're using the word subjective wrong. You're pretty much saying "not an argument"

It is really ugly.

What do you mean by (clunky) in what way?

Do you know what clunky means? Just look at it. Look at the way it's presented

You're retarded

It's like you don't even have reply notifications on. If you did there would be a list of 2000 threads you can't get rid of and you would have put down on your list how we should be able to clear them.

Yes I know it's in the new version. It better only clear ded threads.

No it's not

Dashchan can do that

Since it isn't listed in Google Play, and pretty much has no chance of ever making it back, can we just have all of the boards already listed in the app please? Having to manually go and add all the NSFW (And all the SFW that the google overlords deemed not ok)boards back in is a fucking pain.

List of chan apps -
> Clover
> Chanu
> Dashchan
> Overchan

Not him but I'll explain why I still use the old version

Catalog mode looks like shit with those gaps between threads(subjective I know)

I see a small cropped cutout of the picture when browsing catalog. Catalog looks shit

No instant scroll to top or bottom of breads

Also little stuff like the bookmarking icon and new reply icon being shit (also subjective)

I'm rather a fan of not having all the board shown by default. I'd love if the page to add a board was just a checklist though. It would make all the boards accessible in-app without having to remember everything you're missing, while still letting you only favorite the ones you care about(or don't mind friends noticing if they use your phone).

Clover is the best, Dashchan is ok, Chanu is a clusterfuck and Overchan is just shit.

>Why the fuck do you need an app when browsers are a thing?

Browsers on mobile phones are never as good as an app.

>motorola e2
Your device is too slow, faggot. Buy something that isn't on sale for 30 bucks on Black Friday.

It works fine in dashchan. Clover is just shit

>No page number
Why

You need to open your webms with a dedicated video player because your device is too slow to play those high-res webms with the built-in android webm player on Clover.

Download mxplayer and enable external players

Just add an option to save an entire thread with all its images and videos for later viewing. It could be stored in those web archive format for opening it beyond clover.

Add a option to open videos in a external player without having to download them before.

Dashchan is a clusterfuck
Overchan is a piece of shit.
Chanu is lacking many features.
Clover is the most balanced

Thread stats like IP count and Page number.

What those things on bottom means? R is replies, P is posters, and what is I?

Images, I'm dumb.

Here's something I don't like.
Also there's the 40% chance it won't bother loading an image bumped to 90% when it's a captcha.

-sometimes when you zoom in on images and then zoom out, you can no longer scroll through images to the next image posted in a thread (for like when you're looking at a Sup Forums or Sup Forums storytime)

-sometimes when you maze through quotes, then exit out of that to the main thread, when you click on a quote you it doesnt work and you have to manually "show clickables" on a post to see the post thats being quoted

-i keep /film/ on my board list even though the board is actually dead in memorium ;-;

>Thread stats like IP count and Page number.

I want this too.

oh and lately clover will say a post failed even though it didnt which is weird

the option to do the normal captcha typing in numbers for le google would be cool, the fucking trees/mountains bullshit is awful

Congratulations! You are the first in this thread to answer OP's question.

Is there a way to change the thumbnail size/positioning so you can see the whole thing yet?

Comfiest clover version reporting in

>using the old shit
>comfy

kek

There is an IP counter on v2 already
>53P

Forgot pic related

So does the version on f-droid correspond to the most recent release on github?
Does anyone have a build of the most recent version? Don't want to install Android SDK just to compile it.

iPhone version when?

I meant the feature "Mark each post from a new IP" like in 4chanX. Maybe it's already there and I'm retarded.

Can I set sage always on by default in version 2.0?
That would be great.

never

Clover needs
>Active scrollbar or at least the top/bottom button always visible like 1.2.11
>bring back green default name (Anonymous)
>clover dark theme without text in plain white but with 1.2.11 light gray

But why

Sage is underused senpai

>Advertising abandonware.

can you PLEASE for the love of god change the default board to Sup Forums or some shit?

They're randomized

Top/bottom buttons would be golden, fampai.

Swipe left to return to the last opened thread like an earlier version did