Small Questions Thread

/sqt/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WSfw4fbu
pcpartpicker.com/list/9vXfHN
pcpartpicker.com/list/jDx9JV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to ddos my nans life support so I can inherit her money. How do I make a botnet?

>"botnet" actually used correctly
Holy shit, am I still on Sup Forums?

OP, why do you keep using small questions thread instead of stupid questions thread like it always has been. I know it's just one guy doing this.

It's gone back and forth between small and stupid questions since these threads started being a thing. I simply choose to use small instead of stupid.
>I know it's just one guy
It's actually not.

He probably thinks that calling them stupid questions is offensive, thus he's on a mission to force his righteous moral views on everyone else. What a stupid asshole.

It has always been either small or stupid. What are you on about?

I always remember it being just stupid questions thread. Then again, I have the memory of a goldfish.

Alright, fine. I thought it was always just stupid questions thread.

hey could i get some feedback on this build

pastebin.com/WSfw4fbu

this is the first box i'll be building from the ground up.

Not even close. I couldn't care less whether the thread is called X or Y. I just use Y while you bitch and moan whenever it isn't X.

Stupid was more common and has obviously become most common but there have definitely been both for years

Asked in the previous thread and got no replies maybe this one will work.

Looking for a recommendation on a z170 mobo for about $150ish or less.
Looking at the gigabyte gaming 5 right now

>All these belong to only 4 different users

Stop samefagging OP. It has always been stupid questions and you're a moralfag.

I

Yeah okay buddy, whatever makes you feel less retarded.

OP here. I'm in no way a moralfag you fucking dumbass
>It has always been stupid questions
But that's wrong.

This thread is for dumb idiots asking stupid questions and not for you faggots being faggots. Who gives a fuck what the thread is called or who posted what.

I know that you faked the HTML because one of those replies was actually me. You're pathetic.

How much should a C/C++/C# software engineer with 2 years of experience in the industry be making?

t. Le Ebin Trell XDDDD

I know its a meme to not buy prebuilt. But what if its a decent sale? If I buy a prebuilt and throw a 1070 and an SSD I'll still be saving 300$ more than buying everything separately. Only thing I'm worried about is the psu, fan and mobo. I'm basically paying 500$ for an i7, 16g ram, 2 TB HD/case and other junk I may or may not have to replace.

No it wasn't you shitstain

any suggestions for a pci x1 ssd

or at least a pci x1 to m.2 or 2.5" sata bay

i got a slot i want to fill with something useful

Sony Xperia Z2 or Samsung Galaxy S5?

Depends on who is making it.

I personally don't trust the build quality of anyone but myself.

You're a dumbass.

Next you're going to make it look like you were just being a troll.

Look if the PSU is at least 80+ bronze certified

trying to install the latest Xubuntu 16.0_, used both LiLi and Rufus to make a bootable USB install and both don't work
All I get is either lines of code or white artifacts that take up the whole screen and hang there until I have to shut it down

have tried pressing 'e' and 'Install Xubuntu' from the GUI, but ends up at same place really (also my keyboard arrow keys seem to be stuffed up at this menu requiring me to smash them in order for them to work)

what gives Sup Forums?

$300 sounds acceptable for a system that is going to work 10+ years/

I don't either but the last time I ordered from newegg it was awful.
>faulty mobo
>have to figure out whats wrong and then dismantle everything, ship back the mobo
>get new mobo
>do a ram test, ram is also bad
I also had a fan come in with clipped wires before, and I don't feel like splicing

but what ever happened to QTDDTOT??? :O

it should be called "serious questions thread" IMO

>anime & manga
Fuck off weeb.

Is there a way to deal with high pitch sound that my router's power adapter generates? Other than wrap it in cloth which is probably not a good idea. Or should I just buy a cheap chinese one to replace it?

I'd just buy a new one

>hates anime
I don't think this website is for you.

Then assume you have no sata lanes then

I have a new TV, Googled the model number it's supposed to be a 1080p TV. Plug it in to the PS3, and the maximum resolution I can choose is 480p?

Does the PS3 have a max resolution of 480p?
Do old cables only allow up to 480p?
How do I test the actual resolution of the TV?

Stop replying to obvious shitposting.

Sup Forums is not an anime containment board

>this website
>Sup Forums
You're a dumbass.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

What cables are you using?
Plug in any other device that you can use to check it.

What's the original video about of the "shocking interview with a nvidia engineer"?

Are you using a SCART cable? If yes, then that's the reason.

Use PCPP/LogicalIncrements. We can't see any of the info on your build in plain text

I'm just going to assume you meant to reply to a different user.

Why is it on the first cycle, the arrows are over a few pixels?

why is Sup Forums one of most gayest board on Sup Forums?

What?

back to , faggot.

You're obviously the user that called me a weeb.

Yeah I guess I'll go back to the board I lurked on for an hour or so because it's my main board! Retard.

kill yourself normie

Watch the gif. The right arrow (triangle) next to the post number is around 5px padded to the right at the start. He hits refresh and all of them move back over.

You're very smart.

I'm not sure how I messed replying up:

And once again user is a voice of reason and intellect. Kill yourself.

I've never had a cell phone before, what should I consider when getting one, also what provider is the best to go for? I'm sorry this is such a dumb question, I'm just kinda oblivious to the whole thing

Because there were new replies.

iPhone because they just werk ™

Go to /spg/ and fill out their buying advice form

what is up with maki and Sup Forums

What is the best screen recording software for Windows? I'm unfamiliar with these tools. Is there a go-to "standard" software? Preferably FOSS, but don't mind to pay if need be.

Fixed it. Just had to switch HDMI slots. For some reason HDMI 1 did not allow 1080p, while the 2nd one did.

OBS

pcpartpicker.com/list/9vXfHN
Should I get a newer i7?
Don't I also need extra fans?

Anyone know a working method for rooting an S3 on T-Mobile? T999L

How's my rig?

Camstudio
HyperCam

No, no, I'm the guy who told the user who replied to the shitposter not to reply to obvious shitposting.

What's the best external hard drive under $200?

All and all I'd say it probably would be worth it for you to buy the prebuilt; it is for some people. Just be aware that upgrades are gonna suck in general, and you're probably gonna wanna clean install when you get it, to get rid of crapware. The main concern is if you have the room/airflow/PSU to support a card upgrade. Often times these prebuilts aren't built with the expectation of adding anything more than a sub $100 card

u ok

How many case fans does that case come with standard?

Also, if you're gonna drop that $1k+ on a pc, don't skimp on your CPU Cooler.

My card idles at 40c and loads at 60c.

I've heard cards that fluctuate temps hurt the card. Am I hurting my card?

Some neet is spamming it and demanding money for him to stop. I'm sure there are some others that are just adding to the cancer, but a lot of it is just one guy.

it's because he knows it bugs people.

The only solution is to be faster than him at making them

Should I go for a mini atx?
Are there any downsides?

The only difference is less expansion slots

Is there a cheap tv with speakers on the front instead of back?

Crickit is really the sweet spot for most people. They are att network but cheaper, as long as you buy your phone somewhere else. Any locked or unlocked att compatable phone from ebay or whatever works. They're non-contract, and their best deal is if you have 5 people. Moto x or g or e cover most people in the cheaper ranges but it depends on what you want really

Asking again

PlayStation TV. I got it 3 years ago for $200, I'd imagine it's gone down in price since then.

Be happy mods are banning anons for making maki threads. Also, be sure to call maki a slut if an user posts her, it's sure to trigger them.

Anons reply to people replying to their own post and call it shitposting to make themselves feel better. But if you say so :^)

Those things are worthless if you only have one GPU right?
I have a normal SSD too.

There's far more than just GPUs that can go in those, but for most people, yes.

>Crucial tends to have kind of higher failure rates in their SSDs. Not OCZ bad, but I'd still opt for a sandisk or a samsung or an intel. Although intel's kinda $$$

How do you tell how good a CPU cooler is?
Is a NH-U12S good enough? I don't care about noise but its hard to judge airflow by rpm

970m isn't bad for a laptop. That scan doesn't tell us what processor you're using though. You probably want to try a battlestation thread

apologies

pcpartpicker.com/list/jDx9JV

i already have the SSD and the power supply

Well, I would've called that PSU overkill, but whatever. Looks good kid

any video card is going to have different idle and load temperatures dumbass

>Ignoring Again

WHAT is some technology you can buy from your local walmart that is pretty cheap, but fun to use?

Portable powerbank is my vote. Great for any kind of travel or edc tech. Not to shill too much but Walgreens is selling a 5000mAh model for

called supernova because unreliable piece of shit have fun if your system fries