You now remember Netscape Navigator

You now remember Netscape Navigator

What are some other brands that just couldn't hack it and went the way of the dodo?

Other urls found in this thread:

lycos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Motorola
Metacrawler
Dogpile
AOL
AIM
MSN Messenger
Gateway
IBM
Sony Ericsson
VAIO

Just to name a few

>Motorola

What is Moto G

idk, what is it?

webvan

RIP
also SGI and Sun

Transmeta Corp.

If they were still around today, we'd have a better CPU than Atom for subnotebook devices.

OQO

If they were around still today, we'd still have UMPCs to buy.

Remember when Motorola wasn't owned by a shitty Chinese company that fucked the newer phones?

Ask Jeeves is now Ask.com. Do they hate Wodehouse or something?

Win98

Replace that with Nokia and you'll have my salty Finnish tears

Nokia will make a comeback, like a phoenix it will rise from the ashes and pull Finnish economy from the pit of despair! One of these days... I'm sure of it :'(

Lycos

Netscape Navigator is Firefox

>Remember
It's hare to forget when my dad was still asking me for help with it a few months agom

F

olen pahoillani ystävä mutta nokia ei tule KOSKAAN IKINÄ IKINÄ
IKINÄ
K
I
N
Ä
takaisin

>implying Lycos isn't still around

lycos.com/

I know. It just hurts so much...

VAIO is still alive and their current flagship product is literally the best mobile computing device around

AOL is still a huge corporation.

>Sony Ericsson
You mean Ericsson. My second phone was an Ericsson in screaming yellow. My first was a Siemens in a weird greeny-blue. They've stopped making phones too, they focus on dishwashers now.

Holy shit, forgot that Ask Jeeves even existed!

>Lycos
Lycos is now owned by pajeets

>55516394
I would rather use Dogpile as my main search engine than Google. (Although I still end up using Google more than I use Dogpile anyways for whenever I'm searching something I don't think I'll find on Ixquick.eu or Startpage. And, yes, it seems to me the latter isn't always 100% Google-accurate.)

Meta search engines > Regular search engines.

FYI, Google was the first search engine I used, than I used Dogpile for years, than I used Google again for years and forgot about Dogpile, than I remembered Dogpile and used it for a very long time. But, even then was a very long time ago.

>55518283
I'm typing this on a Toshiba Encore 2. That not close enough to what a modern UMPC would be like for you?

>TFW my Compaq PC still works after 10 years

FYI, Ixquick.eu has the original, meta search engine, Ixquick, my primary search engine.

> implying Netscape navigator didn't become Mozilla, which became Phoenix, which became Firebird, which became Firefox.

Damn it, I also had that weirdly greeny-blue Siemens. Built like tank.

Myspace
Nokia
AMD
GeoCities

Web OS RIP

learn to use Sup Forums. and searx.me

Netscape Communicator continued to liven on as Mozilla Suite and later as Seamonkey. (Basically it was Netscape Communitcator with some FireFox add-ons)

It looked like Netscape until version 2.0 (Back in 2009 or something)

I'm using futa8, which only uses replies as quoting the message, not the number, so I had to type them manually. (Sage Reader doesn't let me scroll down the board mode in landscape.) And I forgot there were two arrows.

Never heard of that site.

*board list

try overchan or something
and searx.me is the best metasearch engine right now.

I worked for Nextel. R.I.P. top of the line Motorola phones.

I still use that to produce and upload crude but functional websites in less than one hour.