Destroying an iPod touch; give me ideas!

Give me ideas on how I shall destroy this iPod touch. It is useless and only thing it can do is browse the web like no.

Cum on it

No, faggot. You give me ideas.

Poo on it.

>pic
I offer him $1M USD.

Give it to a nigger

Agreed, continue the trend we've been seeing with recent technology destruction threads on here and put a nice hot sticky load on that son of a bitch.

+1 for this

and this

OP PLS deliver

i hate people like you, use it for music in your car.

It's a perfectly good music player.

even if it was fucked I'd still take it apart as gently as possible and use it for parts

> destroying finished electronics
> ever

I have like a lot more music players.

sick fuckin snapchat desu baka senpai

>like no
That's not a reason, faggot. Go back to Tumblr and Instagram with your attention seeking behavior.

I want to do it because I have no use for it and I want to destroy something lol.

Donate it then. Hell, you could probably sell it for a little bit of money, surely someone could find a use for it as a perfectly good music player.

It wouldn't be worth a fortune, I should just destroy it.

Holy shit you're dense. Why destroy it? "because it's worthless and I feel like it XD" isn't a reason dude, think of how much better you could make someone's day by donating it or selling it for cheap? Of course it's not worth a fortune, but it still has value.

>browse the web like no

>like

>I want to destroy something lol

You speak like a 13-year old girl who wasn't abused enough by her dad when she was younger. Go back to sharing "Us Capricorn girls are fierce, like if you agree" posts on Facebook.

Well it would make me feel proud to bring positivity into someone's day desu.

take a hammer to it

Put in pizza, between the dough and the cheese, with the sauce, then bake it.

donate it you faggot

I did this to mine. Slow piece of shit. Never bought an Apple device since.

>has expensive electronics device he doesn't use anymore
>instead of carefully taking it apart, learning some stuff along the way or at least selling it, he destroys it with brute force

generation Z, everyone

Install gentoo

Looks like an old 2g or 3g. Why not check out some of the old tools made for it? There are custom firmwares like Whited00r that are pretty damn cool. There's also some interesting jailbreak tweaks available for older devices. You might also consider looking at iDroid.

Now that you know your options, stop being an edgy summerfag and get the fuck off Sup Forums. Nobody wants to watch your spoiled American ass break a perfectly good computer.

Destroying perfectly good electronics is selfish and wasteful
I hope you get raped

give it to a homeless man so he can jerk off in mcdolans

WASSUP TECHRAX HER

pls no

Faggots should die.

do a "one man one jar" type of video

Shit on it
imgur.com/a/z00NC

And?
>I have like 5 houses
>Might as well burn a few down

That's a waste of money and resources.
You're already a waste of perfectly useable skin, stop wasting other stuff.

Thermite, always thermite